• BYRAM(82)
  • DE SART (82)
  • FIERRO (82)
  • TAH (82)
    & Much more!

Re: English Championship 7777 - Discussion Thread

Crewe land Ramsey

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRip40aqxpsI99qwuXTZlHtes09aoVWdOhWm8_30dHCcYK_Ctk-

Aaron Ramsey has pledged his alliances to Crewe's beliefs that they will be in The Premier League in the next 3 Seasons.

Crewe recently celebrated back to back promotions and now find themselves in Division 2 for next Season and this has boosted the fans dreams of one day playing Premier League football.

After we signed Lukas Podolski our last major signing we have gone from strength to strength and we hope signing Aaron will have the same impact.

It came at a cost though as inform wideman Juan Cuadrado has moved in the opposite direction to Ramsey joining Arsenal.

Arsenal manager has been chasing me for Cuadrado for a long time now and when presented with the chance to sign Ramsey it was simply one too big not to take.

We fully expect him to rise to 91 in the near future and we will also name him as Crewe Captain with immediate effect.

Will this be the last signing Crewe make? Quite possibly we are on the lookout for a RB now but in terms of player quality we feel the squad is talented enough to give Division 2 a crack.

Obviously all the big clubs want Zouma but I'm afraid he won't be leaving unless the offer was far too good to refuse, Podolski and recent 88 riser Jorginho will sign contract extensions in the next few days.

Blackpool sign Salomon Rondon!

Premier League Champions Blackpool have broken there transfer record fee after signing Venezualen international Salomon Rondon for £15,500,000 from Oxford United.

rondon.jpg

"He is a player I have wanted for some time, back when he was at Spurs, unfortunately due to cash trouble that wasnt possible. However we are in a very good financial state now and im delighted to finally get him. He is similar to Samuel Eto'o aswell, so should fit in very well here"

-Marc Spicer

This will likely see the end of Eljero Elia's second spell at Blackpool, after making just once subsitute appearance.

702.png

I'm the new manager of QPR! I'm glad to join this great setup. I just saw that QPR was unlucky to not get promoted this season, so i have the responsability to fight for promotion next season, and hopefully we will get it. This club deserves it. I found a decent squad with some players that i will definitely try to keep. Others are not so good and they may leave in the next days. It's great to join the GW at the end of the season. This way i have plenty of time to prepare myself for next season. I will start working on the team tomorrow. Cheers everybody and thanks to Adrianofor giving me the opportunity to join!

702.png

I'm the new manager of QPR! I'm glad to join this great setup. I just saw that QPR was unlucky to not get promoted this season' date=' so i have the responsability to fight for promotion next season, and hopefully we will get it. This club deserves it. I found a decent squad with some players that i will definitely try to keep. Others are not so good and they may leave in the next days. It's great to join the GW at the end of the season. This way i have plenty of time to prepare myself for next season. I will start working on the team tomorrow. Cheers everybody and [b']thanks to Adriano[/b]for giving me the opportunity to join!

Welcome! Its great to see you finally got in.

Best of luck with QPR :)

With the 7th SMFA World Cup Tournament about to start on Thursday I have named my final 22 player squad. SMFA rules normally allow a squad of 30 but Aeroflot only have a small passenger jet available as all of Russia's larger aircraft have been commandeered to transfer troops to the Ukrainian border for some reason.

No real surprises in my team selection as all main players are fit and well and not suspended. The only real surprise is that we have 23 WAGs booked on board so presumably someone has invited both???

We expect to arrive in China sometime tomorrow morning. Probably have a light training session followed by an autograph session with the locals. But what the players will do I haven't yet decided. They were on about sneaking over to the Ukranian team hotel and starting a riot but I was like come on guys, you don't even know where their hotel is.

I have also brought along our own chef as I doubt if the hotel restaurant will have steak and Guinness pie on the menu. I hope we make it to the quarter final next Monday though because there is an all you can eat buffet that night.

Tactics wise I have not yet decided on how we will tackle Argentina. The Russian Minister for Sport said he was impressed that I was already making notes but I was actually doing a suduko puzzle. He also told me that the best way to beat them is to stop Luis Saurez. I think he meant Carlos Tevez though..

Hey all, long time since ive posted in these parts. Fair to say my Everton have been a bit neglected lately due to other commitments. Have a bit more free time on my hands so looking to get involved more with this season wrapping up (qualified for europe again your welcome mr chairman B))

Literally all of my team is up for transfer,looking to shake things up for the new season. Dont offer me turd tho or i wont bother replying :P

Hope your all keeping well.

With the 7th SMFA World Cup Tournament about to start on Thursday I have named my final 22 player squad. SMFA rules normally allow a squad of 30 but Aeroflot only have a small passenger jet available as all of Russia's larger aircraft have been commandeered to transfer troops to the Ukrainian border for some reason.

No real surprises in my team selection as all main players are fit and well and not suspended. The only real surprise is that we have 23 WAGs booked on board so presumably someone has invited both???

We expect to arrive in China sometime tomorrow morning. Probably have a light training session followed by an autograph session with the locals. But what the players will do I haven't yet decided. They were on about sneaking over to the Ukranian team hotel and starting a riot but I was like come on guys' date=' you don't even know where their hotel is.

I have also brought along our own chef as I doubt if the hotel restaurant will have steak and Guinness pie on the menu. I hope we make it to the quarter final next Monday though because there is an all you can eat buffet that night.

Tactics wise I have not yet decided on how we will tackle Argentina. The Russian Minister for Sport said he was impressed that I was already making notes but I was actually doing a suduko puzzle. He also told me that the best way to beat them is to stop Luis Saurez. I think he meant Carlos Tevez though..[/quote']

Putin is laughing his but off:D NOT!

We expect to arrive in China sometime tomorrow morning. Probably have a light training session followed by an autograph session with the locals. But what the players will do I haven't yet decided. They were on about sneaking over to the Ukranian team hotel and starting a riot but I was like come on guys' date=' you don't even know where their hotel is.

Tactics wise I have not yet decided on how we will tackle Argentina. The Russian Minister for Sport said he was impressed that I was already making notes but I was actually doing a suduko puzzle. He also told me that the best way to beat them is to stop Luis Saurez. I think he meant Carlos Tevez though..[/quote']

I suppose that if the Ukraine win your group, you will just take their place in the next round, take their prize money, take all property owned by their players and deny you have done anything wrong! come on SM ban these B*ST*&££'s

Arsenal Manager gets his first trophy!

Champions League Cup

uefa_champions_league_trophy_by_risingart11-d5gxas7-211x300.jpg

Arsenal beat Manchester United 4 - 3 in a sensational final to lift the trophy.

Suárez was impressive and scored a hat-trick, later being voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Rodríguez was also on the scoresheet for his side.

g_image.php?id=348772&tmb=3

Suarez with 3 goals.

The manager had this to say after the game:

What a game! We played against an amazing team and manager in Rick. We knew it was going to be a tough game. Our players played their hearts out, especially Luis Suarez. It was a tough season for us finishing in 10th. With this win, we secure Champions League next season so I am very happy. Now the Super Cup against Notts County, a team that we should go all out against. They got that far for a reason. Well played to Manchester United and Liverpool (Shield) for getting this far!

Wow how much things have changed everywhere!!!

http://forum.soccermanager.com/showthread.php?t=97992

Wow, I forgot how awful my squad was in season one lol. Dunno how that squad nearly won the title haha

Huge turn around. Only fiftheen first team players, five 90+ in season 1and very little cash, Season 7 we have nineteen first team players with thirteen being 90+ and a very good cash balance :D

Argentina squad for China 2014!

Argentina manager Marc Spicer has named his 23 man squad to travel to China for the World Cup. As always the Argentines go into the tournament as one of the favorites, with some of the most talented forward players in the ranks.

Goalkeepers

1. Willy Cabellero (Bristol Rovers)

23. Sergio Romero (Altrincham)

Defenders

2. Pablo Zabaleta (Blackpool)

3. Javier Zanetti (Leyton Orient)

4. Javier Mascherano (Leeds United)

5. Ezequiel Garay (Tottenham)

12. Cristian Ansaldi (Liverpool)

13. Ezequiel Munoz (Manchester United)

14. Nicolás Otamedni (Norwich)

15. Mateo Musacchio (Wolves)

Midfielders

6. Esteben Cambiasso (Fulham)

7. Angel Di Maria (Tottenham)

8. Carlos Tevez (Blackpool)

9. Javier Pastore (Fulham)

17. Ever Banega (Everton)

18. Enzo Perez (Blackpool)

19. Eduardo Salvio (Derby)

20. Diego Perotti (Hull)

Stikers

10. Lionel Messi (Liverpool)

11. Sergio Aguero (Manchester City)

16. Gonzalo Higuain (Tottenham)

21. Ezequiel Lavezzi (Southampton)

22. Erik Lamela (Crystal Palace)

Some noticeable absentees including Diego Milito, Rodrigo Palacio, Tino Costa (Injured) and Ricky Alvarez.

However very please with my squad, and should atleast make the semi-finals :)