English Championship 7777 - Discussion Thread

O'Donnell

Re: English Championship 7777 - Discussion Thread

First big signing for Stevenage, Lubo Fejsa joins the club. Few more signings expected before the season opener.

Nice little preseason victory over Nottinhgam Forest (3-2) also.

Your chairman has increased the capacity of the Stadium by 2,017 seats. The new capacity has now increased to 12,170.

Still think I'll struggle in Division 2 with a ground that small :(

This season your Chairman expects you to finish in the top half of the table.

Think he's dreaming after back to back promotions... Safety is the main objective this season.

Lastly a lot of people have contacted me for Zouma recently but I am in no position to sell unless you want to rip yourself off.

Joris KAYEMBE has completed his move to Blackpool from FC Porto in a swap deal for André SILVA . All other offers were turned down.

Swapped a fringe player of the Porto B side for one of the regulars of the Porto B side. He also made his debut for Porto at the weekend. Hopefully that continues next sesaon :)

Sheffield Utd Sale

The following players are for P/E sale. Ideally two of these for one...:

KOMBAROV, Dmitri

MARIANO, Ferreira

AQUILANI, Alberto

COSTA, Tino

GONZÁLEZ, Álvaro

HAMOUMA, Romain

TAISON, Barcellos

LIVAJA, Marko

GOUANO, Prince

ESGAIO, Ricardo

ARAÚJO, Vinícius

ADORJÁN, Krisztián

GOMELT, Tomislav

DE SA, Lesley

The deal involving Birmingham City and Jiménez ROBERTO of Olympiacos has been turned down. Olympiacos have decided to proceed with another offer.

Jiménez ROBERTO has completed his move to Shrewsbury Town from Olympiacos for £7,058,000. All other offers were turned down.

Utter **. My deal was worth well over £11M.

On the plus side, I have confirmed the services of highly rated winger, Yannick Bolasie. Looked superb this season in a number of games for Crystal Palace, and won't be long IMO until he reaches 87 at least.

Salomon Rondon kicked off his Blackpool career with a goal in a 3-0 pre-season with win over Arsenal.

Young French keeper Areloa impressed with 12 saves, would be great if he can rise soon :D Theo Walcott with the other two goals against his old club.

Suso , Wickham and Darder are new faces at QPR! This talented trio joined us on loan from Arsenal and Manchester United, thanks to their manager btw! They will be important for us, it's a long season. We're still looking to make some deals, but we're kinda struggling atm. Anyway, we're ready for the new season! QPR will fight for promotion this season, so a top 6 finish is a must for us!

Still think I'll struggle in Division 2 with a ground that small :(

Think he's dreaming after back to back promotions... Safety is the main objective this season.

Lastly a lot of people have contacted me for Zouma recently but I am in no position to sell unless you want to rip yourself off.

You will be fine. I got promoted second season with a 11k stadium. After it being increased from 9 to 11k

Just took Croatia for a laugh' date=' been in a few WC finals now, but never won one yet, I think this is our 2nd meeting in a WC final, across the GWs

All the best:D[/quote']

Congrats mate, penalties did for me!

Nottingham Forest still have 88 rated McGeady and 89 rated Bruno available for cash or p/ex - McGeady with a good pre-season behind him could well regain his 89 rating, while Bruno is far more likely to hit 90 than to drop to 88....they are only for sale due to our relegation and my wanting to re-vamp the squad but if there are no takers then I'm sure they'll do a great job for us in D2.....

Diawara has left Carlilse United.

I've been expecting the drop in rating for a while so when it happened it was a case of instantly accepting the huge standing offer of 10m. This means that we got a full season out of him as an 89 and then sold him on for double the price when he became an 87.

Better still, the sale has taken us out of debt with enough money to buy a budget replacement.

Blackpool back-up goal keeper Alphonse Areola risers from 83->84

The team is ready for tonights Community Shield against Peterborough United, a trophy we want to win for the first time. Salomon Rondon will make his official debut after impressing during pre-season with 3 goals.

Still got these players available for loan if anyone is interested, get your bids in!

cx.jpg

Players Available For Loan

• PENA(85)
  • EBECILIO (84)
  • FEDE (84)
  • COSTAS (82)
  • BYRAM(82)
  • DE SART (82)
  • FIERRO (82)
  • TAH (82)
    & Much more!