English Championship 7777 - Discussion Thread

O'Donnell

Re: English Championship 7777 - Discussion Thread

Was away for a few days' date=' long enough to see Newport loosing the first game of the season against Chesterfield, 2-0 was the result, and also the first win of the season, 4-1 against Brentford. The draw follows next against Yeovil Town :)[/quote']

I should have put some money on the bet sites regarding the draw against Yeovil!

marcos vitorino earned a draw with Newport County against Yeovil Town. The match ended 1 - 1 between Newport County and Yeovil Town in their Division 4 fixture. Matias was on the scoresheet for his side.

And Newport keeps breaking attendance records!! Huge :D:D

Record crowd watches Newport County. 3,913 fans turned out to watch Newport County against Yeovil Town breaking the previous home record attendance.

Team of the Round - Season 8

Round 2

Hey everyone. Bit later than planned due to being on holiday last few days. But here is my team of the round for games played on Wednesday 14th May 2014. Once again its in a 4-3-3 formation

Goalkeeper: Mihaylov (Accrington)

Right Back: Torres Nilo (Cambridge)

Center Back: Mauricio (Aldershot)

Center Back: Mancienne (Watford)

Left Back: Balenziaga (Hereford)

Center Midfield: Arevalo Rios (Charlton)

Center Midfield: Cabaye (Colchester)

Center Midfield: Eriksen (Southampton)

Right Forward: Huntelaar (Fulham)

Center Forward: Lambert (Southpot)

Left Forward: Hoarau (Port Vale)

Div1

Div2

Div3

Div4

Div5

The player of the round goes to Fulhams Klaas-Jan Huntelaar!!!

huntelaar.png

One of the stars of division two, Huntelaar has struggled in front of goal in the opening two games, espeically compared to last season where he amassed a huge 26 goals. The mid-week win over Gillingham will be a huge boost to his confidence as he scored a hat-trick in a 3-0 win. Fulham fans will want to see the iconic Dutch man stay fit in hopes of ending a 4 season spell away from the Premier League. With 125 goals in 235 games, he is without a doubt one of the deadliest strikers in 7777!

Ronaldo missed a penalty and Ivanovic scores an own goal. You have got to be kidding me.

Oh and Ronaldo out for two weeks :/

Well played though FGR. Deserved a point, maybe deserved the win. Tactically better, just annoyed at bloomin Ronaldo!

The player of the round goes to Fulhams Klaas-Jan Huntelaar!!!

huntelaar.png

One of the stars of division two' date=' Huntelaar has struggled in front of goal in the opening two games, espeically compared to last season where he amassed a huge 26 goals. The mid-week win over Gillingham will be a huge boost to his confidence as he scored a hat-trick in a 3-0 win. Fulham fans will want to see the iconic Dutch man stay fit in hopes of ending a 4 season spell away from the Premier League. With 125 goals in 235 games, he is without a doubt one of the deadliest strikers in 7777![/center']

He is a sure bet to be high up on the goal scoring charts....

Un fortunately... he's the only one at the Cottage bagging them all.

This season we really need to push to get auto promotion. With a 91 rated 1st team, I needa swift kick in the goolies for failing to get them back in the top flight.

Top post MaoaM, love reading your TOTW.

Southend United beat Hayes & Yeading United 4 - 0 in their Division 5 fixture.

Rubin scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Pavlović and Cardozo were also amongst the goalscorers.

Good result for us as we sit in 4ht place on the table.

Riferimento: English Championship 7777 - Discussion Thread

another deal sheffield-chelsea!

after BAPTISTAO,get to sheffield LUIS NANI AND FELIPE ANDERSON!

go to london,NAINGGOLAN,GIESSELMANN and 12 million!

anderson will be purchased when I have enough money!

thanks to the manager of chelsea WILL:)

Happy that after a rough start to life in Division 3, we have finally seized a win and in some style to...

Adriano Borges steered Carlisle United to victory against Wigan Athletic.

Carlisle United beat Wigan Athletic 4 - 0 in their Division 3 fixture.

Huszti scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

N'zonzi and Fernández were also amongst the goalscorers.

A 4-1 thrashing in midweek really woke us up from the honeymoon period after promotion and I decided to make some serious tactical changes. Playing with wingers (very rare for me), something I had experimented with in pre-season, really paid off. Hopefully we can continue with this and keep out of the relegation zone.

Iniesta joins Blackpool!!!!

iniesta.jpg

Blackpool have managed to sign one of the best players in the world in the form of World Cup Winner Andres Iniesta.

The 30 year old is considered the fourth best player in the world by many of the football world, and one of the most successful players of his generation. The deal saw our previous biggest signing Arjen Robben move to former club Chelsea, whilst Willian also made the move to Stanford Bridge.

"Im dissapointed to lose Robben and Willian. Willian has been one of my best signings back in season 2. He contributed alot during our success. When I first took the job I never imagined it would be possible to sign someone like Iniesta, and when the offer came from Chelsea it was too hard to turn down".

-Marc Spicer

Willian made 185 Premier League appearnaces for Blackpool, scoring 33 goals and creating 64. He will go down with Samuel Eto'o as one of the legends of this club. Arjen Robben only spent half a season at Bloomfield Road, but his 14 assists in 15 games was a big factor in our title win last season. I wish them the best at Chelsea and hope to see them back in Division 1 soon :)

After passing his medical, Iniesta explained his move from the Capital to the North of England

"I had a great time at Chelsea. I won every trophy with them apart from the Premier League, and my goal is to win this trophy. The last two seasons I have missed the intensity of the Premier League. Having the chance to play in the Champions League again is another huge factor in my decision. We have a good squad and they have always reached the Semi-Finals. Hopefully this year I can help them go all the way."

-Andres Iniesta

Iniesta will make his debut on Tuesday against Paris St.Germain

Nice deal for both sides! One side gets more depth and also a younger player in Willian and it's not meaningless depth but depth of two stars who can both play Iniesta's wide positions.

While the other gets a world class winger who really is a top top player.

Congrats to both! :)

Charlton 2-0 Sheff Utd

Petersen was the 2 goal hero this time as we beat last season's league runners up, Sheff Utd.

The match stayed a stalemate for an hour until Giaccherini setup Petersen for his first goal. 20 mins later it was Barnetta who crossed the ball in with Petersen scoring a headed goal.

Despite the loss in the opening game, this is a good start for Charlton who are currently in 4th place.

Hey guys' date=' I've finally finished Uni for the year so I'll be able to come back to SM full time :D If there are any teams here becoming available soon (preferably my Wolves ;)), please let me know! Cheers.[/quote']

Great to hear.

Would be awesome to get you back in! :D

Team of the Round - Season 8

Round 3

Here is my team of the round for the games played on Saturday 17th May 2014. This was one of the hardest teams to pick, with six players scoring hat-tricks. Unfortunately I had to leave two of these out (Herrmann of Gateshead and Moreno of Kidderminster). I have chose a 4-4-2 formation

Goalkeeper:Adrian (Newport)

Right Back: Torres Nilo (Cambridge)

Center Back: Rami (Aston Villa)

Center Back: Fernandez (Carlisle)

Left Back: Sakho (Aston Villa)

Right Midfield: Gardner (Southport)

Center Midfield: Bender (Southampton)

Center Midfield: Kittel (Morecambe)

Left Midfield: Carbral (Rotherham)

Striker: Crouch (Hereford)

Striker: Ljajic (Southport)

Div1

Div2

Div3

Div4

Div5

No representatives from the Premier League this time. Tores Nilo makes it in the team for the second round running, well done to him :)

A very hard decision, but the player of the Round goes to Adem Ljajic!!!

adem.jpg

The talented young Serb was one of six players to score a hat-trick on Saturday. Division five side Southport shocked everyone with the signing of Ljajic, which cost a huge £17million and Milos Jojic. His fifth club in English football, he will now have the opportunity of regular football and playing for one of the strongest clubs in the division. With four goals in 2 starts, he is one of the favorites for the golden boot award in Division 5!