English Championship 7777 - Discussion Thread

O'Donnell

Re: English Championship 7777 - Discussion Thread

Got Jose Enrique coming in as well as I got an accepted offer on Alan Kardec :).

Kardec has been called up to the 30 man roster for Brazil and He's done pretty well in Brazil so I'm very happy with his purchase!

Good deal for me but i must apologize as Enrique got sent off and injured in his last game at Huddersfield :eek:

What a nightmare for QPR... 3 losses and 2 draws in our first 5 league matches. We're 23rd in the table :rolleyes: Things will need to improve a lot. I'm facing some tactics that i'm not sure how to countter, so things have been tough. I'm still adjusting myself to this team and this players. I believe i will be able to improve our position in future but it's been a pretty hard start. I'm also struggling to get decent players for good cash offers. B)

Life back in Division 3 hasn't started off too badly for the Robins...

After 2 initial victories we narrowly lost to Accrington Stanley with their GK winning MOTM (speaks for itself) then we took a pasting at Cardiff after losing 4-1 despite enjoying the majority of possession. Full credit to the Welsh side though as they took their chances well and we didn't.

I kept faith in the same team & tactics and finally took a point from our third away match on the bounce against a strong Doncaster side. Again we kept some good possession and were possibly unlucky not to take more from the game. This time it was our GK, Nick Marsman who was star of the show.

Tonight we are in front of our home crowd to face Torquay Utd. Unfortunately without our main striker, Dieumerci Mbokani, who has an injured foot and so it's possible that Mbaye Diagne could make his first start for the club.

In other news...

Pavel Mogilevets - +5 >82

Kevin Wimmer - +5 >83

Some nice rises just in time for the cup games. :)

Joined up at Notts County they look like relegation candidates, chairman wants us to avoid relegation, we have signed some players to make the side my own.

BRIZUELA, Isaác AM,F(RLC) 85

CATTERMOLE, Lee DM,M© 87

MAROH, Dominic D© 85

MALONEY, Shaun AM(RLC),F(RL) 87

GRAFITE, Edinaldo F© 88

DOUGLÃO, Ferreira D© 87

MÁRQUEZ, Rafael AM,F© 85

DIAKITÉ, Modibo D© 87

FOR SALE!

Kolbein Sigthornsson 87 Ajax

Simone Pepe 89 Juventus

Jack Robinson 82 Liverpool

Taras Mykhalyk 87 Lokomtiv Moscow

If interested in any of teh above 4 players give me a message in game or make a bid.

After 2 initial victories we narrowly lost to Accrington Stanley with their GK winning MOTM (speaks for itself) then we took a pasting at Cardiff after losing 4-1 despite enjoying the majority of possession. Full credit to the Welsh side though as they took their chances well and we didn't.

I kept faith in the same team & tactics and finally took a point from our third away match on the bounce against a strong Doncaster side. Again we kept some good possession and were possibly unlucky not to take more from the game. This time it was our GK' date=' Nick Marsman who was star of the show.

Tonight we are in front of our home crowd to face Torquay Utd. Unfortunately without our main striker, Dieumerci Mbokani, who has an injured foot and so it's possible that Mbaye Diagne could make his first start for the club.

In other news...

Kevin Wimmer - +5 >83

Some nice rises just in time for the cup games. :)[/quote']

Torquay United

Some very handy rises there, Nico - good work... :)

I have no doubt tonight's encounter will be a toughie and it always worries me when the opposition are forced to utilise a lower-rated player - they often turn out to be the match winner.

Good luck, tonight (but not too much)... :D

ruts

I kept faith in the same team & tactics and finally took a point from our third away match on the bounce against a strong Doncaster side. Again we kept some good possession and were possibly unlucky not to take more from the game. This time it was our GK' date=' Nick Marsman who was star of the show.

In other news...

Kevin Wimmer - +5 >83

Some nice rises just in time for the cup games. :)[/quote']

I'm sure you will be fine!;)

I don't care if i end up 23rd!!:eek:

As long as Smut is 24th!!! :D

Torquay United

Some very handy rises there' date=' Nico - good work... :)

I have no doubt tonight's encounter will be a toughie and it always worries me when the opposition are forced to utilise a lower-rated player - they often turn out to be the match winner.

Good luck, tonight (but not too much)... :D

ruts[/quote']

Lol! I'm sure tonight's game will be a humdinger too. Still not decided whether to start Mbaye Diagne or not but don't want to give too much away.

Good luck to you too.

I'm sure you will be fine!;)

I don't care if i end up 23rd!!:eek:

As long as Smut is 24th!!! :D

Unfortunately Smut seems to have monopolized mid-table mediocrity at Hereford so you might have to think again :D

Well that was a horrific game to watch on score centre. My blue line never crosses my half of the possession/game line. I would go as far as saying it was 80% in his. So when we went in 2-1 down at half time I was a little bit surprised to say the least.

Quick change of formation and Benzema grabs a farewell brace to seal a 4-2 win.

Too close.

Edit: Never had 78% possession and 28 shots before :o

Well that was a horrific game to watch on score centre. My blue line never crosses my half of the possession/game line. I would go as far as saying it was 80% in his. So when we went in 2-1 down at half time I was a little bit surprised to say the least.

Quick change of formation and Benzema grabs a farewell brace to seal a 4-2 win.

Too close.

Edit: Never had 78% possession and 28 shots before :o

72% * ;)

I had 71% tonight in a 1-0 win away to Ipswich. Back in the top 6 for my Villa thanks to Mr. Reliable Mariooo Gomez

Niall Taylor steered Doncaster Rovers to victory against Swansea City.

Doncaster Rovers outclassed Swansea City and beat them 3 - 1 in their Division 3 fixture.

Demirel had an impressive game and was voted Man of the Match.

Dejagah, César and Meyer were amongst the goalscorers.

A win at last:D

Lol! I'm sure tonight's game will be a humdinger too. Still not decided whether to start Mbaye Diagne or not but don't want to give too much away.

Good luck to you too.

Wow - what a game that was, 5-4 to your lads !!!

Really enjoyed watching that on score centre; 1-0, 1-1, 2-1, 2-2, 3-2, 3-3 and then you turned the screw to take a 2 goal lead before I pulled one back.

Hate to lose but great stuff, thanks...

ruts

Blackpool 2-1 Liverpool

Blackpool get a huge result at Anfield against the league leaders and get our first league win of the season. Had a change of tactic to a 4-5-1 and it payed off perfectly :) David Villa needed a rest, so a chance for Danny to start. Iniesta also made his league debut for Blackpool.

Handanovic (91)

Zabaleta (92) Pepe (92) Koscienly (91) Filipe (91)

Walcott (91) Iniesta (97) Asamoah (91) Danny (90) Adriano (91)

Tevez (93)

Although had to come from behind to secure the win after Messi gave Liverpool and early lead. Asamoah scored the equaliser and Theo Walcott scored the winner six minutes before half-time. Carlos Tevez inspired again creating both goals, Love that guy! :D

Up to 10th and still unbeaten in the league.

Uhhh.... Why is there no consistency..

So I try the keep same team out method and it fails. Great stuff. Division 2 is just stupid. Fans calling for my head, and I might follow suit. Chairman doesn't like game mechanic but says he will review contract as I only signed a 1 season extension.

Queens Park Rangers were unlucky not come away with the win after drawing 1 - 1 against Hartlepool United in their Division 3 fixture.

Wickham scored the only goal for Queens Park Rangers and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Really disappointed not to win tonight because i think we deserved it. We largely dominated possession and after Wickham goal i thought we had this, but a late goal from Hartepool blew it for us... Anyway, i'm much more pleased with the team performance tonight. And we rested some of our main players, so i believe we will be strong again in our next match, fielding an higher rated squad. We're still looking for our first win.

;2914299']

Saints Chairman also announces 2 year contract Extension of Manager.

;2914299']Chairman doesn't like game mechanic but says he will review contract as I only signed a 1 season extension.

Which one is it? :P