English Championship 7777 - Discussion Thread

O'Donnell

Re: English Championship 7777 - Discussion Thread

Queens Park Rangers slumped to a 2 - 1 defeat to Coventry City in their Division 3 fixture.

Pereyra was on the scoresheet for his side.

It was a pretty even match really. 50-50 ball possession, and 15-17 shoots favourable to us. The draw would have been the fair result, but unfortunately for me we lost. Good game Joshua!

Ben-SCFC (Forum) steered Manchester City to victory against Newcastle United.

Manchester City beat Newcastle United 4 - 0 in their Division 1 fixture.

Kompany scored a brace and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Agüero was also on the scoresheet for his side.

We turned up tonight.

No. Why is everyone asking me that. I recently quit all my teams and wasn't here for a month...

So you just happened to be around when a new team became available in a good set up that many want in on. And on the eve of your return you managed to get in here?

Something is suspicious here.

smileys-thinking-029488.gif

What is suspicious? I admitted in the past that I wanted to join this game world' date=' and I used to check the thread out a lot...

I saw the post 14-15 minutes after that someone posted that a team was free and went running to check out if the team was still available...and it was, so I joined.

If I wanted to have 2 teams I wouldn't be that obvious by making an account with the name David Villa and set the location to Sweden and all that.

Don't start s h i t

[img']http://i.minus.com/ixX21drl0zTHW.gif[/img]

No one is starting anything. All i am saying is you managed to be on within minutes of when a club went free after giving it a break for a while.On your return, you managed to get a team after one became available in a very competitive and in demand set up like this one, its impeccable timing.

And yes, people do make things obvious when up to something so it doesn't look like they done wrong and diverts the attention of them because it was to obvious when really they have done wrong.

Kind of a distraction thing.

Swindon Town slumped to a 2 - 1 defeat to Stoke City in their Division 3 fixture.

Thought we had finally sealed our first away win of the season after leading Stoke 1-0 for most of the game.

My decision to substitute a few key players in the second half ready for tomorrow's cup match proved to be a tactical error however, as Stoke went on to score two late goals.

Having had more possession and creating more chances I am disappointed that we weren't able to take something from the game but never mind. We have to put that behind us and focus on the midweek games against Hartlepool and Coventry.

Hartlepool are now free.

I was flattered to receive the job offer but Hartlepool is a little too north for a soft southern gent like me.

Also their Chairman came across as a little bit snobbish' date=' the club secretary is nowhere near as good looking as the Swindon one and when I found all those empty Crisp packets stuffed down the back of the radiator in the Manager's office my mind was instantly made up.

Besides my Chairman has agreed to my pay rise. I am now on £45 a week :P which is £15 more than what the Hartlepool chairman said he was paying Mr Shareflair......[/quote']

That was one of the reasons i left... i'm now earning £40 a week with a £5 bonus for a win....

Which i didnt get this week as we lost after going 2-0 up :eek:

Yeovil Town beat Kettering Town 1 - 0 in their Division 4 fixture.

Jourdren had an impressive game and was voted Man of the Match.

Candreva was on the scoresheet for his side.

Top of the league and unbeaten in 8 games.

Birmingham came back from 2-0 down to take all three points from the Galpharm Stadium last night thanks to a goals from Rudnevs and Ravel Morrison brace.

This result means Birmingham go into turn 8 17th, with 10 points. Taken 7 points from a possible 9 though, and hopefully this form keeps it self up.

Seems like Rudnevs might have gained himself a place in the side ahead of Soldado though, with the Latvians record working out at a goal every game! Always does well for me, whatever setup I am in. I may be willing to listen to offers for Soldado due to this.

Wycombe tomorrow night in the first round of the Shield. Soldado will head the line, and hopefully we will see Promes and Bolasie feature at some point.

Birmingham came back from 2-0 down to take all three points from the Galpharm Stadium last night thanks to a goals from Rudnevs and Ravel Morrison brace.

This result means Birmingham go into turn 8 17th' date=' with 10 points. Taken 7 points from a possible 9 though, and hopefully this form keeps it self up.

Seems like Rudnevs might have gained himself a place in the side ahead of Soldado though, with the Latvians record working out at a goal every game! Always does well for me, whatever setup I am in. I may be willing to listen to offers for Soldado due to this.

Wycombe tomorrow night in the first round of the Shield. Soldado will head the line, and hopefully we will see Promes and Bolasie feature at some point.[/quote']

Couldn't believe the result!! Watched it live.... So gutted! How much for sold ado and any players at Huddersfield interest you???

Blackpool 2-1 Sheffield Wednesday

Blackpool beat the league leaders Sheffield Wednesday last night and now just a point off the top outselves (Very tight this season!)

Carlos Tevez struggled to find the back of the net so far this season but finally broke is barron run with the opening goal in the 26th minute. A former Blackpool player in the form of Nani equalised for Sheffield after the hour mark. Gerard Deulofeu earned his second start of the season and created the winner for Adriano.

A 4 week injury to Asamoah is a huge loss, time for Enzo Perez to step up!

Mixed fortunes for us in our respective leagues.

My West Ham (Gianluca) riding high at the top of Div 2. Happy with how I've rounded out the squad but still looking for a bit more class in defence.

My dad's team (Rushden) not doing as well as he hoped. He's sticking with the tried and tested buy low, sell high approach I started but i think the constant turn around of players is keeping the team down.

Charlton 1-5 Sunderland

Unfortunately our last scoreline where we won 5-1 was reversed on us and reality has dropped us back down the table to 11th. When we went behind early, Giaccherini equalised for us but we couldn't hold off Cazorla towards the end of the half and after the break, as he got a hattrick that helped kill us off. Benzema ended any hopes we would get anything 26 mins from time with his deft little flick that ended in the back of our net.

Riferimento: English Championship 7777 - Discussion Thread

hi guys,are LA PIGNA,the manager of the SHEFFIELD WEDNESDAY.

from now on I will use this account,I created the other"LA PIGNA" because I had lost the password for this.but now that I have found, it seems pointless to continue with 2 accounts....

I am in shock by this result tonight!!!!!!!!!

Well done Chris. You earned your £5 bonus tonight :D

My Swindon excelled themselves too by beating your old club 4-1.

Maicon was unstoppable tonight.

Feel very aggrieved after that loss. Tactically outmastered them until they swapped to the ever reliable 3-5-2 and somehow they scored 3 with it. Good luck in the next round, can't quite bring myself to say well played, but well done :)

Blackpool qualify for the last 16 of the Champions League with a 4-2 win over Monaco, with two games to spare.

All four of our main strikers scored. Walcott and Rondon making it 2-2, Villa coming off the bench to make it 3-2 and MOM tevez added a late fourth.

A 0-0 draw in the Europa League for County with Udinese puts us on 10 points from the 4 games, leaving us looking very likely to qualify for the knockouts.

Sold Jeremy Morel for 6.6 million and he will be replaces with one of my favourite Scottish players for 6.3.

9397.jpg

The offer for Charlie MULGREW of Celtic from Notts County has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.