English Championship 7777 - Discussion Thread

Re: English Championship 7777 - Discussion Thread

Feel very aggrieved after that loss. Tactically outmastered them until they swapped to the ever reliable 3-5-2 and somehow they scored 3 with it. Good luck in the next round' date=' can't quite bring myself to say well played, but well done :)[/quote']

'3-5-2 fast/attacking' in the second half is quite positive against effectively a '3-6-1 counter', Will.

Obviously the gulf in class should count for something but SM loves a cup underdog...:)

ruts

TUFC

• Replies 33k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lordy -RBA-

• MaoaM

• Frozy

• Ben-SCFC

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: English Championship 7777 - Discussion Thread GILLETTE SOCCER SATURDAY TURN10 - PREMIER LEAGUE Welcome to our first special addition of "Gillette Soccer Saturday", this will happen on so

Re: English Championship 7777 - Discussion Thread Now to mix up the divisions, the previous one was all about who based on squad value should finish where! Enjoy! The likes of Shorpe showing

Re: English Championship 7777 - Discussion Thread Welcome to the EC 7777 end of season awards hosted by myself Frozy. First of all, a massive thank you to those who voted for even a few categ

Posted Images

Brum on the left and me on the right. Yes they have more possession by a touch but our ratings are 7 higher on average.

Possession

53% 47%

Total Shots

10 13

Shots On Target

5 7

Corners

4 4

Yellow Cards

0 0

Red Cards

0 0

Final score?

5-0 loss.

I believe the phrase is - "go home SM you are clearly drunk"

Blackpool 1-1 Leeds

Very dissapointing result seeing Leeds play with ten men for 86 minutes!

Had to bench David Villa after he started in Mondays cup game, but the Spainish International came on after an hour an grabbed an equaliser.

Stay 7th, very important game against Man City at the weekend.

Well..... Didn't realise I had a game tonight and cup team was still in play! So I lost badly

pretty much the same' date=' with the england game on completely lost track of what day it was this week and then realised at 8.15 that it was too late :D

luckily for me though we managed to win so it didnt turn out badly after all.

------------------------------

[img']http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/attachments/football-manager-2010-club-competition-logos/104520-new-logo-chesterfield-634.png[/img]

Been happy with my start to life with Chesterfield, dissapointing result in the cup the other night in which i didnt fully do my homework and just based a set up on the teams previous fixture so that was my own fault but in all honesty the less games the better for squad and financial management.

Had quite an overhaul of the squad since taking over and a league record of 3 wins, 3 draws, 2 defeats so not all bad. Hopefully over the season can kick on now and push for the play off position come the end of the season.

Probably my only regret so far has been the sale of Zarate, at the time i was fine with him leaving as his career in Argentina was only going to stagnate with little improvement in terms of SM and then BAM couple of days later linked with west ham and looking like its a deal done so im hoping and praying he fails miserably on his return to england :P

-----------------------------

On a side note seeing that result the other night to burton hurts me deep down. Loved my time with Burton so to see a result like that just brings a tear to my eye.

Queens Park Rangers outclassed Norwich City and thrashed them 6 - 1 in their Division 3 fixture.

Jonathan scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Darder and Suso were also amongst the goalscorers.

Strong show from my boys tonight. Carlos Bacca scored a brace and made 3 assists! He's already one of the best scorers in Division 3! Raffael had a great performance too, scoring a goal and grabbing 2 assists. He picked up a minor injury though and he will miss our next match at least. However MOTM award went for Jonathan. The recent signing performed at a very high level, completely dominated the right wing and even scored a goal! QPR jumped to 14th place. We need to keep winning in order to stay far from relegation zone and to get closer to play-off zone! Because it's our goal to reach top6, despite of our poor start has put at the bottom of the table. We won 3 of our last 4 league matches, we're growing.

Can't seem to get County kicking, a 1-0 defeat to Peterborough drops us into the relegation zone.

Charlie Mulgrew signs up to save the club, he will be installed as captain.

Simone Pepe is available for transfer, part exchange or cash would do, he is 89 rated and a Juventus player so surely of some interest to someone?

Swindon Town beat Coventry City 2 - 1 in their Division 3 fixture
Squeezed passed Joshua's Coventry last night after being a comfortable 2-0 up at half-time.

Seems in the second half we went to sleep and just couldn't find a way to kill the game. Coventry only managed one shot on target, which was a marvellous Wanyama free-kick that gave us a scare in the last 20 minutes but thankfully we held on to take the 3 points.

Pretty ill-tempered game with 5 yellow cards shown. Artem Dzyuba receiving a lot of close attention from the Coventry players...

DZYUBA is fouled by Jesús CARLINHOS
DZYUBA goes to ground after a foul by MITROGLOU
MENDES puts a mistimed challenge on DZYUBA

Haven't had chance to sign in since Monday... so my "cup" side have managed to pull off two 5-0 victories against Wycombe and Chelsea.

Soldado: 3 goals

Pereirinha: 1 goal

Cleverley: 2 goals

Bolasie: 1 goal

Promes: 1 goal

Giuliano: 1 goal

Chivu: 1 goal

Soldado seems to be giving me something to think about...

Thought I'd post up not done in a while.

Strange results coming for us, two poor performances after a 6-1 mauling of promotion chasers Fulham then a 5-2 win against other promotion chasers West Ham.

Schniederlin left in team and scores twice with one assist. (TOTW?)

Player Changes (tad let down)

Chambers 82 > 85

Isgrove 76 > 77

Schniederlin 88 > 89

Would of thought few more could of had a +1 ;)

Blackpool make record signing.

Blackpool have broken there highest transfer fee with the signing of Andrea Ranocchia for £16million from Chelsea. With Pepe and Koscienly as the only recognised first team center backs (With 87 De Vrij as back up) it is great to have another 90 rated CB incase of injuries.

A hefty fee for a player that hasn't had the best of season, hopefully keeps the 90 for a while but even should he drop im happy with the signing :)

It does leave us pretty low on cash though, so will likely sell a player in the coming weeks. Either Filipe Luis (91), De Vrij (87) or Moore (83). If any of them interest you send me a PM and maybe sort something out. Luis requires cash and young lb replacement.

Blackpool make record signing.

Blackpool have broken there highest transfer fee with the signing of Andrea Ranocchia for £16million from Chelsea. With Pepe and Koscienly as the only recognised first team center backs (With 87 De Vrij as back up) it is great to have another 90 rated CB incase of injuries.

A hefty fee for a player that hasn't had the best of season' date=' hopefully keeps the 90 for a while but even should he drop im happy with the signing :)

It does leave us pretty low on cash though, so will likely sell a player in the coming weeks. Either Filipe Luis (91), De Vrij (87) or Moore (83). If any of them interest you send me a PM and maybe sort something out. Luis requires cash and young lb replacement.[/center']

I have Telles and £6 million with your name on it!!! :D

To be fair he has risen from 86-89 since January alone. So he has risen a lot in this season.

I don't buy that, that shouldn't be holding anyone back if they can make a sudden jump from 86/87 range to 90+ in short space of time

Januzaj has risen from 75 to 87 in a season, that is already a rating higher than Sterling in his debut season.

Either way I'm not complaining, more chance of a rise next time round again :D

To be fair he has risen from 86-89 since January alone. So he has risen a lot in this season.
I don't buy that' date=' that shouldn't be holding anyone back if they can make a sudden jump from 86/87 range to 90+ in short space of time

Januzaj has risen from 75 to 87 in a season, that is already a rating higher than Sterling in his debut season.

Either way I'm not complaining, more chance of a rise next time round again :D[/quote']

/\ /\ /\ /\ /\

What he said! :D

Cant see why that cant base it on form... a little as Most of the Liverpool squad should all rise for the great season they just had, same as Man Utd players should all be losing ratings!

Arsenal 0 - 0 Sheffield United

16th place tells it's own story, but with only 1 defeat in 8 matches in all competitions, hopefull we as starting to turn this around.

Having both Gotze and Godin out injured doesn't help matters...

Muller has settled in well though :)