• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lordy -RBA-

• MaoaM

• Frozy

• Ben-SCFC

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: English Championship 7777 - Discussion Thread GILLETTE SOCCER SATURDAY TURN10 - PREMIER LEAGUE Welcome to our first special addition of "Gillette Soccer Saturday", this will happen on so

Re: English Championship 7777 - Discussion Thread Now to mix up the divisions, the previous one was all about who based on squad value should finish where! Enjoy! The likes of Shorpe showing

Re: English Championship 7777 - Discussion Thread Welcome to the EC 7777 end of season awards hosted by myself Frozy. First of all, a massive thank you to those who voted for even a few categ

Posted Images

Re: English Championship 7777 - Discussion Thread

Swindon Town slumped to a 2 - 1 defeat against Walsall in their Division 3 fixture

Our hopes of getting a play-off place took a dent last night. We took the lead on 68 minutes through a classy Charles Kabore goal but then it seems my team felt that the job was done and went straight to sleep.

Walsall equalised straight from the kick off and then, in the final ten minutes, their 80 rated FC scored the winner despite being played out of position :eek:

Oh well, still plenty of time left. Although I feel an automatic promotion spot is now beyond our reach, a place in the play-offs is certainly a possibility despite the strong opposition that we are competing with.

We are also looking to loan a DC for the remainder of the season if anyone has one available. Should be 86/87 rated if possible. Will be guaranteed plenty of first team football.

If not then don't worry. NMF & players playing out of position doesn't seem to bother the Match Engine these days, so will just follow suit... so much for the introduction of player attributes lol! :D

Thanks if anyone can help us out though as I would prefer to play the game in the spirit intended.

I was not expecting a 5-1 win at half time when we had an extremely nervy first half!

that was quite a teamtalk you gave at half time, Will.

change of tactics helped as well, 1-0 down and then put in 5,well done.

HEREFORD are on a poor run at the worst time, 7 points from relegation, we need to sort this out soon .

Queens Park Rangers slumped to a 3 - 1 defeat against Carlisle United in their Division 3 fixture.

Wickham was on the scoresheet for his side.

I have not posted here for a while, but we were undefeated for 6 matches, which is cool. However, last night we got beat, deservedly, Carlisle was better. I knew it was a huge risk to play this match without full backs (Carlisle was playing with two wingers), but my two RB's were really tired, so i decided to take the risk on a 3 defence and rested them both. The outcome was bad, we were dominated. Good win Adriano! We're in the battle for promotion, an automatic place is almost impossible now, but i'm quite confident we will end this season in top 6 and play the play-offs for promotion.

I have not posted here for a while' date=' but we were undefeated for 6 matches, which is cool. However, last night we got beat, deservedly, Carlisle was better. I knew it was a huge risk to play this match without full backs (Carlisle was playing with two wingers), but my two RB's were really tired, so i decided to take the risk on a 3 defence and rested them both. The outcome was bad, we were dominated. Good win Adriano! We're in the battle for promotion, an automatic place is almost impossible now, but i'm quite confident we will end this season in top 6 and play the play-offs for promotion.[/quote']

Always a great match when two of our sides play each other and this was no different. Well done on not losing for 6 in a row prior to this match as well.

This was a really useful win for me, we're unbeaten since focus shifted solely to the league and our relegation threats have fallen significantly.

It's going to be a tight race up there for the play-off places, best of luck to you for the remaining games.

Blackpools title defence is now surely over with a 2-1 defeat at Plymouth last night. A top 4 is still vital for our finances and still a possability, if we don't beat 4th place Hull on the weekend then realistically only chance of qualifying is by winning this seasons competition.

Managed a 1-1 draw against Man United in the first leg of our Champions League quater final. Means we have to score at Old Trafford next week. Atleast we were competitive against our rivals for a change :)

Wont be able to do team of the round for the next 4 fixtures due to going on holiday tomorrow. Also unlikely to respond to any bids as im only gonna spend 5 mins on SM to set my 3 forum teams. So if you want to do any deals with me do it tonight :)

;2984926']As i got cover not interested' date=' but with Celtic you could buy and get a +2 people![/quote']

Not had any offers but ive just seen that hes gone Celtic so I will give it some more time and see how he does with them.

City are top of the league by 2 points with 6 games to go, a massive game against 2nd placed Liverpool at Anfield tomorrow night.

702.png

QPR new signings!

denisov420.jpg

Igor DENISOV has completed his move to Queens Park Rangers from Leeds United for 11,000,000
Hadi SACKO has completed his move to Queens Park Rangers from Girondins Bordeaux for 1,966,000
Daniel PODENCE has completed his move to Queens Park Rangers from Sporting CP for 580,000

Three good signings for us! Denisov is a top midfielder, 90 rated, he will be extremely important. Sacko and Podence are two great youngsters from Sporting CP, i expect them to have a great future!

We're selling some players for cash at QPR: Raffael (89 CF), Lisandro Lopez (87 CB), Heurtaux (87 CB), João Mário, Aderlan Santos, Loris Benito and Luis Pité! Make your offers if you're interested. Cheers!

Queens Park Rangers slumped to a 3 - 0 defeat to Fleetwood Town in their Division 3 fixture.

Back to back defeats for us. Not a fair result, but we were not good enough. We failed to dominate possession, and Fleetwood was pretty efficient in front of goal (3 in 3). Our goalkeeper Claudio Bravo had a bad night, and Fleetwood's goalkeeper Boyko was MOTM. In addition to the defeat, Marvin Martin wont play again this season after picking an injury. Not great news, but i'm still confident we will finish this season in top 6. Better days will come. Hopefully next match already.

We got a heavy defeat from Burnley, we deserved to lose really, we were 2-1 down then Schmeltzer got sent off and things just took a tumble from there.

Good game.

We are in a strange position as we have a few players on level 2 concerns so we have to chose whether to play them unfit or risk not playing them which could result in them not fulfilling the % criteria to stop the concerns rising, the players are not your run of the mill players they are a few of our best players, Dante, Keissling & Strootman so we have taken the stance to try to play them as many games as possible even if they should be rested.

Swindon Town slumped to a 3 - 2 defeat to Carlisle United in their Division 3 fixture.

A cracking match at Brunton Park against Adriano's Carlisle.

Artem Dzyuba finally found the net to give us an early lead but soon after the half-time break a Schaars free-kick evened things up.

At 60 minutes both teams brought on some fresh legs but shortly after that Alex Buttner catches Eugen Polanski with a high elbow leaving the referee no choice but to pull out a straight red card. Can't argue with that!

However, it was Swindon who maintained the initiative and after 77 minutes Jurado hits a screamer of a free-kick into the top corner to put us back in front. But in the last ten minutes Carlisle pressed home their extra-man advantage and, to the delight of the home fans, manage to score twice through Dabo & Olic. Well done to Carlisle.

Would have been nice to have come away with a point but I am happy with the performance, especially with the way we responded to Buttner's sending off.

Buttner is now suspended for 3 matches and, as if team selection wasn't already a headache, Jurado picked up a calf injury, which brings his season to a premature end. That is a huge blow as he has been one of our most influential players since his arrival.

The way things are going I soon won't need to worry about setting my tactics as there will be no-one left to rotate ha-ha!!:D

We got a heavy defeat from Burnley' date=' we deserved to lose really, we were 2-1 down then Schmeltzer got sent off and things just took a tumble from there.

Good game.

We are in a strange position as we have a few players on level 2 concerns so we have to chose whether to play them unfit or risk not playing them which could result in them not fulfilling the % criteria to stop the concerns rising, the players are not your run of the mill players they are a few of our best players, Dante, Keissling & Strootman so we have taken the stance to try to play them as many games as possible even if they should be rested.[/quote']

The system is shocking I had one of my best players injured for 6 weeks and played every game before and played the first game he was fully fit! Next day got a report saying unhappy not played enough games! Sort it put SM! No wonder you not seen me in a few weeks!!

A disappoiting 1-1 draw for QPR tonight vs Bristol City... :( We tried everything and we deserved to win this match, but we could not beat Bristol's goalkeeper more than once. Carrasso was MOTM, stopping almost everything we threw at him. He had a perfect match (10 rate). I'm happy with our performance, our stats were impressive: 57% possession, 27(18) shots and 12 corners. Heurtaux scored our goal early in the 2nd half and it looked like it would be enough for us to win, but a late goal from Bristol's defender Bocaly ruined our night.

It was a low blow. We drop to 9th but play-offs are still at our reach. We're only 3 points behind 3rd place! But we need to get back to winning ways really soon. We're winless for 4 matches now. Better days will come and we will play the play-offs for promotion hopefully!

The Gills claimed a crucial 2-1 win over Aston Villa. A huge win for the Gillingham especially being on the foot of the table. Goals from petulant Andy Carroll and Sidney Sam.

Something that I have noticed in 7777 setup is that the turnaround is even sooner than I anticipated, effectively playing an extra match every week and the depth of a squad is even more vital.

The loan offer for Javier ABELLA of Aston Villa from Gillingham has been accepted. The loan deal has been completed.

The loan offer for Florin GARDOŞ of West Bromwich Albion from Gillingham has been accepted. The loan deal has been completed.
The loan offer for Igor BUBNJIĆ of Brentford from Gillingham has been accepted. The loan deal has been completed.

A huge thanks to Aston Villa, West Brom and Brentford for accepting the loan in an efficient manner. Abella and Bubnjic will give us defensive depth at fullback while Gardos will give us strength in depth in central defence.

Gillingham face an uphill battle with our team stretched to the limit with at least three out for the time being.

Swindon Town outclassed Brighton and Hove Albion and beat them 3 - 0 in their Division 3 fixture

A great result for us last night and another clean sheet for Marsman. Still plenty of work to do though as there are just 3 points separating 3rd place from 9th!! Cardiff & Tranmere look to have a nice cushion to keep them in the automatic promotion spots but the battle for a play-off place is heating up!

Charles Kabore (sounds more like a brand of after-shave than a football player) joins the suspended list after picking up his 5th yellow card.

Better news is that we have finally dipped into our transfer kitty to bring in some players to strengthen our squad......

41080.jpg

Efe Ambrose joins us from Celtic to help bolster our defense. Regular defender for the Scottish club and played every minute for Nigeria during the WC. Rated only 85 so we are hoping for at least a +1 for him at the next review.

25949.jpg

Ragnar Sigurdsson also signs for us to provide much needed cover as a central defender. The Icelandic international joined FK Krasnador last season in the Russian PL and quickly established himself as a first team regular, helping them to a runners-up position in the cup and a place in Europe. He is one of the reasons the Russian club have only conceded 3 goals in 12 games so far this season and we are hoping he can do the same for us. Rated at 86 there is a small chance he could get a +1.

62401.jpg

We also welcome Dmitri Poloz to County Ground. A versatile forward, playing & scoring regularly for Rostov. Also earned his first NT cap last week and was named in Copello's squad for the Euro16 qualifier against Liechenstein last night. Only rated 81 so should get a good rise next review.

I am very happy with these signings, which cost me a total of £10m for the lot!! Considering the amount of cash some managers are flinging at 18 year old Maybees I think I got us some good deals :D

Ambrose & Siggy will make their debuts tomorrow night against Fleetwood. Poloz will probably make the bench, which then gives us the option of using Kannunikov as cover on the wings.