English Championship 7777 - Discussion Thread

Re: English Championship 7777 - Discussion Thread

We got a pummelling from Chelsea, 4-0, the only positive we get from the game is that all our players with concerns played, can't wait for this season to finish to be honest, good game Will.

Looking to trade Dante for a 2 for 1, must include a cb, may be willing to do a CB + CASH.

• Replies 33k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lordy -RBA-

• MaoaM

• Frozy

• Ben-SCFC

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: English Championship 7777 - Discussion Thread GILLETTE SOCCER SATURDAY TURN10 - PREMIER LEAGUE Welcome to our first special addition of "Gillette Soccer Saturday", this will happen on so

Re: English Championship 7777 - Discussion Thread Now to mix up the divisions, the previous one was all about who based on squad value should finish where! Enjoy! The likes of Shorpe showing

Re: English Championship 7777 - Discussion Thread Welcome to the EC 7777 end of season awards hosted by myself Frozy. First of all, a massive thank you to those who voted for even a few categ

Posted Images

We got a pummelling from Chelsea' date=' 4-0, the only positive we get from the game is that all our players with concerns played, can't wait for this season to finish to be honest, good game Will.

Looking to trade Dante for a 2 for 1, must include a cb, may be willing to do a CB + CASH.[/quote']

Thanks mate, I was fearing this game so was very pleased with the result.

The match ended 3 - 3 between Queens Park Rangers and Morecambe in a thrilling Division 3 encounter.

Raffael scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Bacca and Casemiro were also amongst the goalscorers.

For the 2nd time in a row we got a draw from a match where we clearly deserved to win... It's disappointing really :( Poor show from our goalkeeper Claudio Bravo, conceding 3 goals from 3 shots on goal... This way it's not gonna be easy to make the play-offs. It's still possible though, we'll keep fighting. Next we have a very difficult match vs Swindon.

We got a pummelling from Chelsea' date=' 4-0, the only positive we get from the game is that all our players with concerns played, can't wait for this season to finish to be honest, good game Will.

Looking to trade Dante for a 2 for 1, must include a cb, may be willing to do a CB + CASH.[/quote']

Yeah, with 6 games left, Chelsea have surely secured promotion. Well done, the blues!

Yeah' date=' with 6 games left, Chelsea have surely secured promotion. Well done, the blues![/quote']

Thanks mate, still need another win to make it about mathematically sure though. West Ham are going well and could win all their remaining games, so not going to celebrate just yet!

Swindon Town beat Fleetwood Town 3 - 1 in their Division 3 fixture.

Good win against Fleetwood keeps us in 3rd place for now. We went behind to an early goal but Artem Dzyuba put in a blinding performance to practically turn the game around single-handedly. Set up Marques Maicon for the equaliser and then scored two of his own. I am glad I persevered with him during his lean spell this season as now the goals seem to be coming more easily.

Our injury crisis just gets worse though. El Nenny suffered a foot injury which is the end of his season and Mario Fernandes injured a shin that will mean he is unavailable for at least the next 3 matches. If we make it to the play-offs then I have no idea what state the team will be in lol!

Next up we play Queens Park Rangers. I am really looking forward to that encounter :D

Made a bid for him mate.

Blacpool won 3-2 over preston. Danny, walcott and tevez scored. Tevez now 1 goal away from joining the premier league 100 club :)

Still in with a shot of top. Will be a bad season for us if we fail to qualify for the CL for the first time, this after losing our last 16 tie 5-4 on pens at old Trafford :(

André Carrillo joins QPR!

AndreCarrillo2012.jpg

André CARRILLO has completed his move to Queens Park Rangers from Sporting CP in a swap deal for Aderlan SANTOS and Luís PITÉ

I believe this year Carrillo will finally show all his potential and be a top player for Sporting CP. He has lots of talent and potential. He's starting well. A great signing for us!

Blackpool have agreed a deal with Bolton for Brazil centre back Dante (93). The deal sees Ranocchia (90) and van dijk (87) move to the reebok. Dante becomes our best defender along with Pepe (92) and Koscienly (91) whilst Oliveira (85) will be promoted to fourth choice after a good season on loan at York.

The deal sees Bolton get some needed depth, so a win for both sides. Dante will make his debut tomorrow evening against Newcastle.

7-gold-larger.png

Last night saw the final round of the Season 8 World Cup Qualifiers. Russia's group was one of only two groups out of 16 where not a single team had guaranteed their ticket to South Africa.

In Russia's case we needed to beat Iceland and hope that the game between Mexico & Norway didn't end in a draw.

As we absolutely needed the win I decided to change from our normal tactics to an attacking 4-3-3 wingers. Samedov made way for Alan Dzagoev to slot in at the right wing, Denis Glushakov was recalled to fill the vacancy left by Dzagoev &, despite scoring well at Swindon, I decided to drop Artem Dzyuba to the bench for Kokorin.

Well things started off very well. After 7 minutes news filtered through that Diego Reyes had put Mexico ahead.

Looking good.

Then, on 24 minutes, in a moment of complete madness, Alan Dzagoev takes the legs from Eidur Gudjohnsen. The Icelander is way too experienced not to take full advantage of such a petulant error. Down he goes and out comes the red card for Dzagoev :eek:

Not looking so good now...

Sure enough... the balance of play shifted and Iceland score two clinical goals, one from Gudjohnsen himself.

Going in at half time the fact that Mexico were now 2-0 up hardly seemed of importance anymore. You can see a video of my half-time team talk here..:) :)

After that things did improve slightly. Having re-organised ourselves Russia actually began to dominate the game and applied some good pressure. Dimitri Kombarov provided a glimmer of hope when he pulled one back but the Iceland GK was stopping everything else.

In the dying minutes they caught us on the break and made it 3-1 to put the match and Russia's fate beyond any doubt.

To rub salt in the wound it was Ragnar Sigurdsson, the DC that I signed a few days ago for Swindon, that won Man of the Match award :rolleyes:

So no World Cup for Russia this season. If I remain in charge there will be a major shake-up for the NT next season.

Rejoined as the new Chesterfield manager :)

An ok squad with a couple of decent players, not going to be relegated or reach the play offs so it's all about building for the new season

Shame to see my old Norwich side had been relegated but hopefully they can get into those automatic promotion places!

Rejoined as the new Chesterfield manager :)

An ok squad with a couple of decent players' date=' not going to be relegated or reach the play offs so it's all about building for the new season

Shame to see my old Norwich side had been relegated but hopefully they can get into those automatic promotion places![/quote']

Good to see you back in Joe :)

Stephen N'Zonzi, the first player I signed here in 7777, has left the club after three successful seasons to sign for Eastbourne Borough.

Eastbourne, who have recently had a cash injection, have paid 15m for N'Zonzi's services - a figure I couldn't say no to with the club lingering in and out of debt.

He is a big loss for us but we had one too may DMs and require an extra attacking minded midfielder and/or fullback, so what's left of his big price tag should help make this happen.

I've been prowling around the transfer market making a few cash offers with what money I have. Perhaps an internal deal could happen, if not I'll turn to the external market before we lose the money to the excessive ground maintenance costs.

42261.jpg

Bury Win Race For Un Happy Star!

With all the cash going around Bury have been looking to spend after not being able to come to a deal for Andy Carroll before he set off for 13 million we then took our second option on in German front man Mlapa, the 23 year old will be joining in a eight million pound deal and will partner the duo of Love and Fabiano up top next season, Bury manager Mattuie Beckett has just been handed a season extention to his deal at the club and now is getting ready for next season in League Two football.

What a game at bloomfield road as Blackpool rallied late on to a 5-4 over Newcastle. 83 rated gomez started at center back due to Dante struggling with fitness, but the brazilian replaced the young Paraguay international at half time. Having trailed 4-2 after 70 mins subsitute Adriano returned from a lengthy injury to create the final three Blackpool goals. Perez scored a brace, with Walcott and Danny also on target. Salomon Rondon with the 89th minute winner.

Moves Blackpool up to 7th, still four points off the converted Champions league spots with another tricky match against Manchester United on Wednesday