English Championship 7777 - Discussion Thread

Re: English Championship 7777 - Discussion Thread

Queens Park Rangers beat Carlisle United 2 - 1 in their Play-Off fixture.

Bacca scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Brahimi was also on the scoresheet for his side.

It was a great match, both teams played great, stats were pretty even, possession was 50/50, we just had some more shoots. Bacca and Brahimi showed their extra quality when scoring our goals. I'm very happy with the win, we improved our performance a lot in comparison to our last match vs Carlisle, where we got beat by 3-0. We worked hard for this match and fortunately we managed to win. Good game Adriano, commiserations mate, amazing season from Carlisle! Now we face Nico's Swindon in the Play-Off Final. The winner will play in Division 2 next season. Good luck mate, not too much though! :D We're ready for the battle.

• Replies 33k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lordy -RBA-

• MaoaM

• Frozy

• Ben-SCFC

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: English Championship 7777 - Discussion Thread GILLETTE SOCCER SATURDAY TURN10 - PREMIER LEAGUE Welcome to our first special addition of "Gillette Soccer Saturday", this will happen on so

Re: English Championship 7777 - Discussion Thread Now to mix up the divisions, the previous one was all about who based on squad value should finish where! Enjoy! The likes of Shorpe showing

Re: English Championship 7777 - Discussion Thread Welcome to the EC 7777 end of season awards hosted by myself Frozy. First of all, a massive thank you to those who voted for even a few categ

Posted Images

Swindon Town began our preparation for the 3rd Division Play-Off Final with a warm-up friendly last night against Notts County. The game ended 1-1 but the focus is all about tonight.

The team are in good spirits and seem relaxed. No major selection worries. Mario Fernandes is not available as he is suffering from a bruised thigh from Friday's semi-final. However, Jurado is back now and, pending a late fitness test, should be in the squad.

The team will meet at our ground later this morning for a brief training session and then we will head to the capital, stopping off at Burger King on the way for a light lunch.

Then we will go to the Hotel to drop the Chairman and myself off. We are booked in at the Hilton but, due to club finances, the rest of the team will be room sharing at the Travelodge on the North Circular.

We are expecting a tough match as Andre is a very difficult opponent. His side have already got the better of us twice this season. However I have told the lads to just go out there and enjoy the occasion. The last time we were at Wembley was back in season 5, where we lost the final on a penalty shoot-out.

In view of the penalty debacle last Friday I hope this one doesn't go to pens too :eek:

Good luck Andre, and best of luck to the other teams playing a final tonight.

After starting the season with my newly promoted Notts County I was offered the job at Millwall, after a lot of thinking I thought it was just too good an offer to turn down. After 197 games in charge which included winning the 3rd division an English shield and a unbelievable European trophy in the shape of the Smfa shield I took the reigns at Millwall and am proud to say got promoted to the top league, even if it was on goal difference.....the pressure for those final games was incredible but the team stuck together and can enjoy some time off before pre season commences.

After starting the season with my newly promoted Notts County I was offered the job at Millwall' date=' after a lot of thinking I thought it was just too good an offer to turn down. After 197 games in charge which included winning the 3rd division an English shield and a unbelievable European trophy in the shape of the Smfa shield I took the reigns at Millwall and am proud to say got promoted to the top league, even if it was on goal difference.....the pressure for those final games was incredible but the team stuck together and can enjoy some time off before pre season commences.[/quote']

well done, manager of the season in my book.

not only done wonders with county in getting them into div 2 but to follow that up with getting automatically promoted with Millwall is a great feat, especially being up against some very high rated sides in this division.

The great ladies and gentleman of EC 7777. May i present to you the end of season 8 awards' date=' hosted by myself

:P[/size']

jJGqxwJa4WgOp.png

It's been yet another exciting season in EC7777, With Tottenham clinching the title on the last day of the season on goal difference ahead of Liverpool, Manchester City and Sheffield Wednesday. Chelsea comfortably won the division 2 and got promoted back to the big time. Eastbourne Borough announced themselves to the setup by splashing over £100m in just over a week. This was just among many great moments in the finest EC out there this season.

So to end this season on a high, I will carry out the award ceremony where you will decide the very best and worst of EC 7777's season 8!

Please PM/VM me with your nominations for the following: (you can ignore certain categories if you're not sure on who to nominate)

Division 1 Manager of the season

Division 1 Player of the season

Division 2 Manager of the season

Division 2 Player of the season

Division 3 Manager of the season

Division 3 Player of the season

Division 4 Manager of the season

Division 4 Player of the season

Division 5 Manager of the season

Division 5 Player of the season

Overall manager of the season

Overall player of the season

Young player of the season (21 and younger)

Old player of the season (35 and over)

Best new manager (joined this season)

Best in the transfer market

Best scout

Best signing

Worst signing

Best forum thread contributor

Best tactician

Biggest over achiever

Biggest under achiever

I will announce the winners On October the 1st!

3 days to vote guys!

Nicholas Fursse has guided Swindon Town to a Play-Off Final win against Queens Park Rangers!! Swindon Town beat Queens Park Rangers 1 - 0 in a penalty shootout after they could not be separated at the final whistle, with the match ending 0 - 0

Unbelievable celebrations last night in Swindon as the Robins reach the lofty heights of Division 2 :eek:!!

The game itself was a pretty cagey affair; the respect that these two sides have for each other was evident in the defensive tactics that both managers employed. Consequently neither side was able to make a breakthrough and so we had to prepare for our second penalty shootout in 3 days.

If I thought that the shootout against Doncaster was comical then this was even worse! The first 8 penalty takers all failed to score. Finally it was Jake Livermore, who scored the winning kick last Friday, that once again managed to give us the advantage. It was then all up to Cicero Jonathon to even things up for QPR with the last kick...

JONATHAN tries to put it in the top corner.

MARSMAN guesses right and makes the save.

Commiserations Andre, it is a tough way to lose the final and I know as I have been there myself.

This is a great achievement for my club. Having suffered the disappointment of relegation to Div 4 in season 6 and then bouncing back to consecutive promotions is great for the fans and team alike. My Chairman is still speechless,,, probably busy working out all the extra £££££s we will make!

When the season started I expressed on this forum my concerns of how Nick Marsman would cope but he has been our player of the season, keeping many clean sheets and pulling off a blinding save to earn us the victory last night. We signed him when he was just rated 82 for £3.2m; now rated 85 but he has performed as well as any 90 rated GK.

Once everyone at the club has sobered up we will begin to look at how we will strengthen the team for our first experience in the Second Division.

Unbelievable celebrations last night in Swindon as the Robins reach the lofty heights of Division 2 :eek:!!

The game itself was a pretty cagey affair; the respect that these two sides have for each other was evident in the defensive tactics that both managers employed. Consequently neither side was able to make a breakthrough and so we had to prepare for our second penalty shootout in 3 days.

If I thought that the shootout against Doncaster was comical then this was even worse! The first 8 penalty takers all failed to score. Finally it was Jake Livermore' date=' who scored the winning kick last Friday, that once again managed to give us the advantage. It was then all up to Cicero Jonathon to even things up for QPR with the last kick...

Commiserations Andre, it is a tough way to lose the final and I know as I have been there myself.

This is a great achievement for my club. Having suffered the disappointment of relegation to Div 4 in season 6 and then bouncing back to consecutive promotions is great for the fans and team alike. My Chairman is still speechless,,, probably busy working out all the extra £££££s we will make!

When the season started I expressed on this forum my concerns of how Nick Marsman would cope but he has been our player of the season, keeping many clean sheets and pulling off a blinding save to earn us the victory last night. We signed him when he was just rated 82 for £3.2m; now rated 85 but he has performed as well as any 90 rated GK.

Once everyone at the club has sobered up we will begin to look at how we will strengthen the team for our first experience in the Second Division.[/quote']

nice report mate, i second this. i'm sad that my QPR failed, but i'm happy for you. Back to back promotions is very impressive, great job! I wish you the best in Division 2. Cheers.

Machines was helpless to prevent a Play-Off Final defeat with Queens Park Rangers against Swindon Town!! Queens Park Rangers lost to Swindon Town 1 - 0 on penalties after the match ended 0 - 0.

The great ladies and gentleman of EC 7777. May i present to you the end of season 8 awards' date=' hosted by myself

jJGqxwJa4WgOp.png

It's been yet another exciting season in EC7777, With Tottenham clinching the title on the last day of the season on goal difference ahead of Liverpool, Manchester City and Sheffield Wednesday. Chelsea comfortably won the division 2 and got promoted back to the big time. Eastbourne Borough announced themselves to the setup by splashing over £100m in just over a week. This was just among many great moments in the finest EC out there this season.

So to end this season on a high, I will carry out the award ceremony where you will decide the very best and worst of EC 7777's season 8!

Please PM/VM me with your nominations for the following: (you can ignore certain categories if you're not sure on who to nominate)

Best scout

Best signing

Worst signing

Best tactician

Biggest over achiever

Biggest under achiever

2 days to vote for those who haven't already! Thank you!!! :)

If I thought that the shootout against Doncaster was comical then this was even worse! The first 8 penalty takers all failed to score. Finally it was Jake Livermore' date=' who scored the winning kick last Friday, that once again managed to give us the advantage. It was then all up to Cicero Jonathon to even things up for QPR with the last kick...

Once everyone at the club has sobered up we will begin to look at how we will strengthen the team for our first experience in the Second Division.[/quote']

Well done on winning back-to-back promotions, Nico - very impressive!

Commiserations to Andre and QPR, that is a very tough way to lose such a big game.

Good luck in Division 2 next season, I'm sure your success will continue.

2 days to vote for those who haven't already! Thank you!!! :)

Just sent my votes to you Frozy. I did not voted for all the cathegories, because i don't have enough information to vote fairly and i have no time to look into it closely atm, but i still voted for a good number of cathegories because i wanted to take part of this and hopefully it will be a success, like it is at 7046. Good iniciative. Good luck with it and good job.

Just sent my votes to you Frozy. I did not voted for all the cathegories' date=' because i don't have enough information to vote fairly and i have no time to look into it closely atm, but i still voted for a good number of cathegories because i wanted to take part of this and hopefully it will be a success, like it is at 7046. Good iniciative. Good luck with it and good job.[/quote']

Thanks a lot mate appreciated. That is all fine as I know some people may not fancy picking out winners for every category and I dont want that to put people from voting all together.

Massive thanks to all those who voted so far

jJGqxwJa4WgOp.png

Best scout

Best signing

Worst signing

Best tactician

Biggest over achiever

Biggest under achiever

Only 1 day left!!

VOTE VOTE VOTE!!! :D

QPR moves on after Play-Off Final disappointment!

Florentin POGBA has completed his move to Queens Park Rangers from AS Saint-Etienne for 3,320,000
Younés KAABOUNI has completed his move to Queens Park Rangers from PAOK for 888,000

Two great signings from french Ligue 1! Florentin is Paul Pogba's brother and he's a very strong CB, doing a great job with Saint Ettiene and his rating will rise nicely this season. Kaabouni is a talented young player featuring a lot for an inform Bordeaux team, should get a juicy rise and may become a great player in future.

These signings shows we already forget our dramatic loss in the Play-Off Final and we're focused in the next season and in the future of this great club. This club is not being lucky, for the second time in a row QPR finish 3rd in Division 3 and fails promotion in the Play-Off Final... :confused: Will it be next season? We will do our best!

We have 15M to splash in the right player: a good 89+ rated CB. Some young players may be added if the player is worthy. Please tell me if you have someone. Cheers.

Carlisle United: Season Review and Awards

The trophy cabinet is looking quite spectacular now, with the Play-Off Final and English Shield medals sitting alongside the famous English Cup.

The team are all gathered around to find out who has won which award. Safe to say they are all knackered, having played 3 games per week non-stop. They'll all be jetting off for their much deserved holidays soon before arriving back to do it all over again, and the fixture list won't be much easier next season with the addition of a Europa League cameo.

There is a sense of disappointment in the air, however, after finishing 6th in the league and gatecrashing the play-offs, we were beaten in the semi-finals by QPR. However, with the objective for this season being to avoid an instant relegation back down to Division 4, we can't complain with the success we have had.

The important thing is to keep the spirit and good performances running into next season. We should't be expecting a repeat of our Cup triumph or shock League successes, but we must not lose touch and struggle.

Now, on to the awards...

Top Scorer in the League: Vincent Aboubakar and Sadio Mane

Aboubakar scored 8 league goals this season from 17 starts and 9 substitute appearances, Mane also scored 8 from 24 starts and 3 substitute appearances. These two young attackers have once again shone and narrowly beat much competition for the club's Golden Boot. There has been no big goalscorer as the team has been rotated all season, hence the heavy competition. Stijn Schaars is also worth a shout in this category as he scored the most goals across all 3 tournaments.

Most assists in the League: Sadio Mane

The fact that Sadio has won both of these categories very much compliments his ability not only for the future but now. Amidst the Cup and Shield successes, he has been consistent in the League as well as becoming a cult hero by scoring to book our place in one of the finals. Even across all three tournaments, he still had the most assists.

Player of the Season: Stijn Schaars

The captain is often a popular winner in this category but Stijn has earned this crown, gaining respect from players, fans and manager alike. He has pulled the strings since Huszti's departure across three tournaments and was the man who famously lifted the English Cup for us. A Carlisle United legend after only one season.

Young Player of the Season: Sadio Mane

It was hard to give this to anyone but Sadio Mane, who turned 22 shortly before the season began, but we'll let him off! He has been brilliant this season and hopefully next season we may see him improve furthermore as a senior.

The whole team should receive recognition though, there hasn't been an under performer wearing the shirt this season. Kudos to all.

With a nod to next season...

Senior Player to Watch Next Season: Luuk De Jong

Signed just before the end of the season as an unorthodox replacement for N'Zonzi, Luuk has looked world class in his 4 appearances - aiding us in gatecrashing the play-offs. He has already formed an interesting partnership with Saviola. Next season, his quality will help us face the prospect of competing in Europe.

Young Player to Watch Next Season: Vladyslav Kalitvintsev

You won't find may 82 rated players who have contributed quite what Kalitvintsev did in his 7 starts and 5 substitute appearances. With 3 goals, 1 assist, and a perfect 10 performance under his belt already - he looks ready to take on the World. He also received a useful +1 in rating last week.

After failing to sign two of the new players on the database (Toure + Marin) Blackpool are happy to have agreed a deal to sign Swiss u-21 international Florent Hadergjonaj (78) for £1.3million. Started 7 of 10 games in the Swiss league and all of there Europa League games, aswell as the last two u-21 national games. Should he continue he should get a +3/4.

With that we will possibly be selling Helhander (83). Very talented CB. Regular for the Sweden u-21 team and for Malmo, not getting games at CL level too. If anyones interested PM me as want to keep wages down.

Been typing these awards for the last 4 hours and my Opera crashed on me just as I was nearly done and CTRL+Z did not even help me :( Good thing is I had saved my typing 70% or so in... so just have to redo that again :o:(

That sucks man. Happend to me a few times for team of the round. Looking forward to see results! :D

jJGqxwJa4WgOp.png

Welcome to the EC 7777 end of season awards hosted by myself Frozy.

First of all, a massive thank you to those who voted for even a few categories. Because there wasn't as much people voting as I perhaps expected, every vote meant a lot this time.

Now let's get to the categories.

Paolo Montero (Sheffield Wednesday) x9 (MaoaM) (Pip) (Adriano B.) (Gonzodan) (inglis77) (RickJames) (Ryan987) (Dracolis) (Frozy)

Jack Simpson (Tottenham Hotspur) x8 (sirmarkhughes) (mistermalcolm) (arandone) (Reverie) (muallan) (smut) (Newman) (Nico66)

Mr. Mujahedine (Liverpool) (Joshua Matt)

Just like Jack stole it from Paolo on the last day of the season, Paolo steals one from Jack here in a very even contest to win the Div 1 manager of the season! Congrats!

Danny Welbeck (Sheffield Wednesday) x5 (Adriano B.) (Gonzodan) (Newman) (inglis77) (Frozy)

_77464405_welbeck.jpg

Gonzalo Higuain x4 (Tottenham Hotspur) (sirmarkhughes) (arandone) (Reverie) (RickJames)

Yaya Toure (Manchester City) x3 (MaoaM) (mistermalcolm) (Pip)

Luis Suarez (Arsenal) x2 (muallan) (Dracolis)

Cristiano Ronaldo (Leeds United) (Ryan987)

And Sheffield's Paolo makes it 2-1 to themselves taking another award home from Tottenham with Danny Welbeck just edging it for the Div1 player of the season award. As well as finishing as the top flights top scorer, the Englishman created plenty of assists to charge Sheffield Wednesday so close to the title!

Will Trafford (Chelsea) x6 (sirmarkhughes) (mistermalcolm) (Gonzodan) (inglis77) (Ryan987) (Joshua Matt)

Zayd Mubarak (Peterborough United) x6 (Adriano B.) (arandone) (Reverie) (Newman) (Dracolis) (Frozy)

David Inglis (Millwall) x5 (Pip) (Will) (smut) (Nico66) (RickJames)

J. Hutchinson II (Forest Green Rovers) (MaoaM)

Another very narrow voting sees champions Chelsea's Will and playoff winners Peterborough's Zayd share the manager of the season award, with Millwalls David finishing just behind in second place. All 3 had fantastic seasons clinching promotion to the Premierleague and will hope for more success there.

Marco Reus (Chelsea) x8 (MaoaM) (Pip) (arandone) (Gonzodan) (inglis77) (RickJames) (Dracolis) (Frozy)

Wilfried Bony x6 (Wolverhampton Wanderers) (mistermalcolm) (Adriano B.) (Will) (Reverie) (Newman) (Ryan987)

Maarten Martens (Barnsley) (sirmarkhughes)

The German was in sublime form for Chelsea this season, being one of the key players towards their title success and the voting reflects that. Another award for Chelsea!

Eskisito . (Tranmere Rovers) x8 (sirmarkhughes) (Machines) (MaoaM) (Adriano B.) (RickJames) (Ryan987) (Dracolis) (Frozy)

Zac Clarke (Cardiff City) x6 (mistermalcolm) (muallan) (Gonzodan) (smut) (Newman) (Joshua Matt)

Adriano Borges (Carlisle United) x2 (arandone) (Nico66)

Nicholas Fursse (Swindon Town) x2 (Reverie) (inglis77)

Eskisito has done a remarkable job, clinching promotion with a fairly average squad, much to the impression of his fellow managers who voted him as Div 3 manager of the season! Congrats!

Emmanuel Riviére (Cardiff City) x6 (sirmarkhughes) (Machines) (arandone) (Newman) (inglis77) (RickJames)

Germán Denis (Stoke City) x2 (Reverie) (Dracolis)

Max Kruse (Tranmere Rovers) x2 (muallan) (Ryan987)

Carlos Bacca (Queens Park Rangers) (MaoaM)

Sergio Garcia (Tranmere Rovers) (mistermalcolm)

Alessio Cerci (Brighton and Hove Albion) (Adriano B.)

Federico Marchetti (Leicester City) (Gonzodan)

Adelino Vieirinha (Tranmere Rovers) (Frozy)

The Frenchman stood out as the player of Division 3, with quite a few players being nominated, which perhaps reflects that no one else particularly stood out.

joseba zilarte (Oxford United) x7 (MaoaM) (Adriano B.) (Reverie) (Newman) (Nico66) (RickJames) (Joshua Matt)

Richard Sheppard (Oldham Athletic) x6 (sirmarkhughes) (mistermalcolm) (smut) (inglis77) (Ryan987) (Frozy)

marcos vitorino (Newport County) x2 (arandone) (Dracolis)

Luan Nguyen/Gresi 3 Joca 3 (Gateshead) (Gonzodan)

Just like Oldham narrowly edged out Oxford United for the title, Oxford's joseba hits back to marginally beat his rival in this hotly contested manager of the season category. Who needs Oxford and Cambridge when you've got Oxford and Oldham? See more of this rivalry next season in Division 3!

Francesco Totti (Oldham Athletic) x12 (sirmarkhughes) (MaoaM) (Adriano B.) (arandone) (Reverie) (Gonzodan) (Newman) (inglis77) (RickJames) (Ryan987) (Dracolis) (Frozy)

Francesco+Totti+Manchester+City+FC+v+Roma+H0_viQKuqKul.jpg

Andrea Pirlo (Port Vale) (mistermalcolm)

No words needed. Salute king Totti.

Indra Sjafrie (Southport) x10 (sirmarkhughes) (MaoaM) (mistermalcolm) (arandone) (muallan) (Gonzodan) (smut) (Newman) (RickJames) (Joshua Matt)

michael h (Lincoln City) x5 (Reverie) (inglis77) (Nico66) (Ryan987) (Frozy)

Libaan Hassan (Altrincham) (Adriano B.)

William Chen (Wycombe) (Dracolis)

Indra adds to his Div 5 title, by comfortably scooping the Div 5 manager of the season award! Well done!

Jérémy Clément (Altrincham) x7 (MaoaM) (mistermalcolm) (Adriano B.) (Newman) (inglis77) (RickJames) (Frozy)

Breel Embolo (Cambridge United) (sirmarkhughes)

Daniele Padelli (Crawley Town) (arandone)

Marcelo Moreno (Kidderminster Harriers) (Reverie)

Álex Pozuelo (Cambridge United) (Gonzodan)

Pimparel Beto (Southport) (Ryan987)

Robbie Keane (Lincoln) (Dracolis)

Similarly like in Division 3, with no one particularly standing out, the majority went with Clement, who won it with ease.

Adriano Borges (Carlisle United) x4 (MaoaM) (arandone) (Nico66) (Frozy)

best-dog-food-trophy.jpg

Will Trafford (Chelsea) x2 (sirmarkhughes) (inglis77)

Zac Clarke (Cardiff City) x2 (Pip) (Gonzodan)

Eskisito . (Tranmere Rovers) x2 (Adriano B.) (Dracolis)

Indra Sjafrie (Southport) (mistermalcolm)

Nicholas Fursse (Swindon Town) (Reverie)

David Inglis (Millwall) (smut)

Paolo Montero (Sheffield Wednesday) (RickJames)

Andrés Garrido (Eastbourne Borough) (Joshua Matt)

Perhaps the most important award of them all, goes to Carlisle's Adriano B! A season for the history books with Carlisle defying the odds to win the FA Cup final, reaching the Capital One Cup, where they were closely beaten by Div 1 winners Spurs, and also getting themselves into the playoff mix, where some would say they were unlucky not to get themselves promoted. An absolutely remarkable achievement which is reflected in Adriano picking up the prestigious award. Congrats!

Marco Reus (Chelsea) x6 (Pip) (inglis77) (Nico66) (RickJames) (Dracolis) (Frozy)

hi-res-d79a4c1f424cca4bc31b3b45aba6c952_crop_north.jpg?w=630&h=420&q=75

Francesco Totti (Oldham Athletic) x4 (sirmarkhughes) (Machines) (MaoaM) (Newman)

Gonzalo Higuain x2 (Tottenham Hotspur) (arandone) (Reverie)

Yaya Toure (Manchester City) (mistermalcolm)

Jérémy Clément (Altrincham) (Adriano B.)

Federico Marchetti (Leicester City) (Gonzodan)

People lie, numbers don't. 33 games, 18 goals, 21 assists, 11 Man of the Match awards (1 every 3 games) and an average performance rating of 8.11. Take a bow Marco. You're our overall player of the season.

Romelu Lukaku (West Ham United) x5 (mistermalcolm) (Will) (Gonzodan) (RickJames) (Dracolis)

292072-all-smiles-from-belgiums-romelu-lukaku.jpg

Stephan El Shaarawy (Derby County) x4 (MaoaM) (Adriano B.) (Newman) (Frozy)

Breel Embolo (Cambridge United) x2 (sirmarkhughes) (Machines)

Gerard Deulofeu (Blackpool) (arandone)

Álvaro Morata (Peterborough United) (Reverie)

Hoping to one day follow in Reus's steps is Romelu Lukaku who edges out Stephan El Shaarawy for the young player of the season award! Both players are certainly on the path of great things to come.

Francesco Totti (Oldham Athletic) x11 (sirmarkhughes) (Machines) (MaoaM) (mistermalcolm) (Adriano B.) (Reverie) (Gonzodan) (Newman) (RickJames) (Dracolis) (Frozy)

Miroslav Klose (Hull City) (arandone)

Didier Drogba (Barnsley) (Will)

To sum this up, Klose and Drogba are celebrating being nominated as we speak.

David J (Hartlepool United) x2 (sirmarkhughes) (Frozy)

André Guerra (Queens Park Rangers) x2 (Adriano B.) (Nico66)

dan fransisco (Bolton Wanderers) (MaoaM)

Gresi 3 Joca 3 (Gateshead) (Reverie)

Will Trafford (Chelsea) (Dracolis)

With not many votes here, Andre and David split the newcomer title, both being brilliant additions to the setup this season.

Andrés Garrido (Eastbourne Borough) x4 (MaoaM) (mistermalcolm) (Nico66) (Dracolis)

Froz3n Tekkers (Aston Villa) x2 (arandone) (Reverie)

Will Trafford (Chelsea) (RickJames)

Kevin Junior (Arsenal) (Frozy)

Eastbourne shocked everyone, by suddenly splashing close to £200m in over a week, with likes of Jesus Navas, Adil Rami and Chris Smalling joining the Div 5 outfit. Impressive!

Best scout

J. Hutchinson II (Forest Green Rovers) x4 (MaoaM) (RickJames) (Joshua Matt) (Frozy)

Froz3n Tekkers (Aston Villa) (Reverie)

JMH remains the greatest and is in his own league when it comes to finding unheard players.

Best signing

Diego Costa (Aston Villa) x4 (sirmarkhughes) (Machines) (MaoaM) (Reverie)

Diego%20Costa.jpg

Chris Smalling (Eastbourne Borough) (mistermalcolm)

Cristiano Ronaldo (Leeds United) (RickJames)

Jesus Navas (Eastbourne Borough) (Dracolis)

Ivan Rakitic (West Bromwich Albion) (Frozy)

Diego Costa wins the signing of the year award, having signed with just 2 games remaining from Wrexham.

Worst signing

Phillip Max (Reading) x8 (sirmarkhughes) (Machines) (MaoaM) (mistermalcolm) (arandone) (Reverie) (muallan) (Frozy)

250063666.jpg

Reading manager was left with an egg on his face, with what he thought was a bargain retiring just 1 week after signing.

MaoaM x7 (sirmarkhughes) (Machines) (Adriano B.) (muallan) (Gonzodan) (Newman) (Dracolis) (Frozy)

Frozy x2 (sirmarkhughes) (Reverie) (muallan)

Adriano B. x1 (MaoaM)

MaoaM's T.O.T.W awards are very impressive and the voters agree. Thanks for keeping us entertained with them Marc!

Best tactician

Paolo Montero (Sheffield Wednesday) x2 (Reverie) (Frozy)

Rick James (Manchester United) (MaoaM)

Light Yagami (Wrexham) (Will)

Nicholas Fursse (Swindon Town) (Joshua Matt)

Paolo takes his third award, being awarded the master tactician in a field very much lacking votes.

Biggest over achiever

Paolo Montero x3 (Sheffield Wednesday) (MaoaM) (Reverie) (Gonzodan)

Zayd Mubarak x3 (Peterborough United) (Nico66) (Dracolis) (Frozy)

David Inglis (Millwall) x2 (mistermalcolm) (Will)

michael h (Lincoln City) (sirmarkhughes)

Adriano Borges (Carlisle United) (Machines)

Riece Monro(RieceM96 on forum) (Shorpe United) (muallan)

Paolo and Zayd split another award, both being awarded as the overachievers of the season! Looking forward to the battle of overachievers in div1 next season!

Biggest under achiever

Rick James (Manchester United) x3 (mistermalcolm) (Gonzodan) (Frozy)

Froz3n Tekkers x2 (Aston Villa) (sirmarkhughes) (Reverie)

Shaun Tonna (Newcastle United) (MaoaM)

Glittering Crusader (Sunderland) (Adriano B.)

dan fransisco (Bolton Wanderers) (Will)

Duncan gibbons (Leicester) (Dracolis)

Ricks season was so poor, he wanted to nominate himself for this award (un)fortunately he couldn't.

Welcome to the EC 7777 end of season awards hosted by myself Frozy.

I enjoyed the ceremony mate' date=' well done, great job!

My [b']highlights[/b]:

Adriano Borges (Carlisle United) x4 (MaoaM) (arandone) (Nico66) (Frozy)

best-dog-food-trophy.jpg

Congratulations to Adriano' date=' amazing season for Carlisle!

Marco Reus (Chelsea) x6 (Pip) (inglis77) (Nico66) (RickJames) (Dracolis) (Frozy)

hi-res-d79a4c1f424cca4bc31b3b45aba6c952_crop_north.jpg?w=630&h=420&q=75

Francesco Totti (Oldham Athletic) x4 (sirmarkhughes) (Machines) (MaoaM) (Newman)

I have to say Totti was robbed here, the old man deserved the award! :mad: He was the best this season. He's class!

David J (Hartlepool United) x2 (sirmarkhughes) (Frozy)

André Guerra (Queens Park Rangers) x2 (Adriano B.) (Nico66)

dan fransisco (Bolton Wanderers) (MaoaM)

Gresi 3 Joca 3 (Gateshead) (Reverie)

Will Trafford (Chelsea) (Dracolis)

With not many votes here' date=' Andre and David split the newcomer title, both being brilliant additions to the setup this season.

[/size']

Surprised, delighted and honoured to win this award together with Hartlepool's manager! We will try to perform well again next season, hopefully leading QPR to promotion to Division 2!

Biggest over achiever

Paolo Montero x3 (Sheffield Wednesday) (MaoaM) (Reverie) (Gonzodan)

Zayd Mubarak x3 (Peterborough United) (Nico66) (Dracolis) (Frozy)

David Inglis (Millwall) x2 (mistermalcolm) (Will)

michael h (Lincoln City) (sirmarkhughes)

Adriano Borges (Carlisle United) (Machines)

Riece Monro(RieceM96 on forum) (Shorpe United) (muallan)

Paolo and Zayd split another award' date=' both being awarded as the overachievers of the season! Looking forward to the battle of overachievers in div1 next season!

[/size']

Surprised that i'm the only one who voted for Adriano and Carlisle for overachievers this season :P Afterall he was voted the overall manager of the season! Being in two cup finals and even winning one of them is definitely overachieving for a recent promoted Division 3 team! I suppose people who voted in him for overall manager decided to reward another manager on this one.

Congratulations to all winners and good luck for next season!! :D