• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lordy -RBA-

• MaoaM

• Frozy

• Ben-SCFC

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: English Championship 7777 - Discussion Thread GILLETTE SOCCER SATURDAY TURN10 - PREMIER LEAGUE Welcome to our first special addition of "Gillette Soccer Saturday", this will happen on so

Re: English Championship 7777 - Discussion Thread Now to mix up the divisions, the previous one was all about who based on squad value should finish where! Enjoy! The likes of Shorpe showing

Re: English Championship 7777 - Discussion Thread Welcome to the EC 7777 end of season awards hosted by myself Frozy. First of all, a massive thank you to those who voted for even a few categ

Posted Images

Re: English Championship 7777 - Discussion Thread

Division 5 predictions for round three of games on Wednesday night are up on the previews thread

Brilliant job on the predictiosn mate!

I like the fact you called my last result the game of the round :)

Also i'd like to say this setup is brilliant. Some of the threads i've been reading with individual team reports are so good, and i just wish i had the team to report about my Hayes & Yeading! It's been such a good challenge so far and i'm really glad i joined.

Who else like myself has been forced to implement some kind of Mancini link squad rotation due to 3 games a week? Haha

Brilliant job on the predictiosn mate!

I like the fact you called my last result the game of the round :)

Also i'd like to say this setup is brilliant. Some of the threads i've been reading with individual team reports are so good' date=' and i just wish i had the team to report about my Hayes & Yeading! It's been such a good challenge so far and i'm really glad i joined.

Who else like myself has been forced to implement some kind of Mancini link squad rotation due to 3 games a week? Haha[/quote']

Thanks mate, I appreciate the feedback. Was it good then? I played around with various formats etc but thought that one looked good. Are there any points that anyone would give as to improve it?

Yeah the activity level is great, so many good threads about individual teams - opportunity to plug my Darlington thread :P

Lets keep it up guys

Have decided to send Griezmann to Leeds on loan as Duffman has been doing an excellent job with his team thread as well as the predictions.

Duffman i know you wanted him to cover an injury but if you want to keep him longer feel free, if not i'm sure there'll be plenty of takers when you return him :)

Also:

The deal involving Chesterfield and West Ham United regarding Manuel LANZINI has collapsed as the SMFA has blocked the deal

WTH :confused: Since when have SM started blocking loans! And why :eek:

WTH :confused: Since when have SM started blocking loans! And why :eek:

Been happening for a while , me and Aaron (Dufferman) haven't been able to loan each other players for about 6 months now due to being brothers and vie had similar problems with others across competitive set ups.

The problem I feel is that so many of us cross over each other in different game worlds as a fair number of us compete in 5579,7046,7345',7777 etc etc or any of the above and deal in there so sm thinks were cheats if were dealing in say more than 2 or 3 set ups. That's just my take on it anyway

Been happening for a while ' date=' me and Aaron (Dufferman) haven't been able to loan each other players for about 6 months now due to being brothers and vie had similar problems with others across competitive set ups.

The problem I feel is that so many of us cross over each other in different game worlds as a fair number of us compete in 5579,7046,7345',7777 etc etc or any of the above and deal in there so sm thinks were cheats if were dealing in say more than 2 or 3 set ups. That's just my take on it anyway[/quote']

Wow that majorly sucks :(

Have never come across the Chesterfield manager before let alone deal with him, and SM wont even let me loan a 78 rated player to them :rolleyes:

Have decided to send Griezmann to Leeds on loan as Duffman has been doing an excellent job with his team thread as well as the predictions.

Duffman i know you wanted him to cover an injury but if you want to keep him longer feel free' date=' if not i'm sure there'll be plenty of takers when you return him :)

FONT']

Thanks alot your a life saver , i think ill hold onto him untill tb's are up if you okay with that ? it will allow me to loan out 82 rated Hao when Kozak returns thanks alot kazzer :)

Thanks alot your a life saver ' date=' i think ill hold onto him untill tb's are up if you okay with that ? it will allow me to loan out 82 rated Hao when Kozak returns thanks alot kazzer :)[/quote']

No probs...only thing is i will be recalling him for each of my cup games so you'll just need to keep rebidding for him :P

The deal involving Swansea City and West Ham United regarding Ali GADZHIBEKOV has collapsed as the SMFA has blocked the deal

Great, another club i cant send loans to :rolleyes:

Wow that majorly sucks :(

Have never come across the Chesterfield manager before let alone deal with him' date=' and SM wont even let me loan a 78 rated player to them :rolleyes:[/quote']

Have this problem sometimes, dunno what the hell is wrong with SMFA, me and around 7-8 mates took over teams in 2186 and we cant deal with eachother, loans or selling.

I've had deals blocked in other worlds since with people i have had no interaction with at all, who knowsm, maybe im just a bad egg.

FML