• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lordy -RBA-

• MaoaM

• Frozy

• Ben-SCFC

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: English Championship 7777 - Discussion Thread GILLETTE SOCCER SATURDAY TURN10 - PREMIER LEAGUE Welcome to our first special addition of "Gillette Soccer Saturday", this will happen on so

Re: English Championship 7777 - Discussion Thread Now to mix up the divisions, the previous one was all about who based on squad value should finish where! Enjoy! The likes of Shorpe showing

Re: English Championship 7777 - Discussion Thread Welcome to the EC 7777 end of season awards hosted by myself Frozy. First of all, a massive thank you to those who voted for even a few categ

Posted Images

Re: English Championship 7777 - Discussion Thread

Best new manager (joined this season)

David J (Hartlepool United) x2 (sirmarkhughes) (Frozy)

André Guerra (Queens Park Rangers) x2 (Adriano B.) (Nico66)

dan fransisco (Bolton Wanderers) (MaoaM)

Gresi 3 Joca 3 (Gateshead) (Reverie)

Paolo Montero (Sheffield Wednesday) (RickJames)

Will Trafford (Chelsea) (Dracolis)

With not many votes here' date=' Andre and David split the newcomer title, both being brilliant additions to the setup this season.

[/size']

Yaaaaaaas at me and André winning it

iZuk2NEt8JZEg.gif

Great job Frozzy, Nice to see someone voted Deulofeu for young player of season, I would have if I could as he been a great addition to the team.

Well deserved manager of season for AB. Fantastic sesaon and look forward to facing you in the Europa League next season :)

Sweden_football_babes.jpg

Sweden got their World Cup bid off to a flier with a come from behind 2-1 victory over Costa Rica, we dominated possesion 62%-38% but we still had to come from behind after Southampton player Joel Campbell opened the scoring for Costa Rica, Liverpool's Zlatan levelled things up before Spartak Moscow defensive midfielder Kim Kallstrom wrapped up the Sweden win.

I am pleased to get a win in the opening game, we face England next where we might switch things up a bit.

jJGqxwJa4WgOp.png

Welcome to the EC 7777 end of season awards hosted by myself Frozy.

Great awards show Frozy, well put together. Also good to see that a lot of votes came in.

Really happy to have won Manager of the Season, big thanks to those who voted for me in that and a few other categories (although I wouldn't say I deserved a vote for Forum Contributor - thanks none-the-less!).

It's been a memorable season, definitely my finest ever, and this was a great way to finish it off.

hi guys, likely to be any vacancies in this gw soon? i'm already in english 5579 and 30000 so i really like the forum setups. and judging by the number of comments on this thread this is a great setup to get into. preferrably want a div 4 or 5 team that i can build up but not too fussed really. would love to get involved when the time is right!

football-girl-sweden.jpg

Sweden qualify for the knockout stages after a come from behind win against that England, Sturridge opened the scoring before Ibra and Toivenen sent the Swedish fans delirious.

I am disappointed that we went behind for a second game in a row but credit to the lads for showing character in turning the game around again.

football-girl-sweden.jpg

Sweden qualify for the knockout stages after a come from behind win against that England' date=' Sturridge opened the scoring before Ibra and Toivenen sent the Swedish fans delirious.

[/center']

Loving the pictures Dan... I hope you go a long way in this tournament :D:D

Loving the pictures Dan... I hope you go a long way in this tournament :D:D

Cheers buddy the beautiful nation is abundant with aesthetically pleasing women.

I am deciding on whether to try to throw the game against Japan to somehow get England booted out on their erses in the group stage, that would amuse me haha.

1411.jpg

A much weakened Sweden side made it three wins from three as they brushed past Japan 2-1, seven changes were made from the last game and Marcus Berg who came in for Ibra scored a brace before Kagawa pulled one back late on for Japan.

It was nice to keep up our 100% record at the finals but we must stay focussed and prepare for our next opponents Cameroon.

Sweden now take on Cameroon in the knockout stages.

7wtmk31.jpg

Sweden march on to the quarter-finals after a 3-0 win over Cameroon, the legend that is Ibrahimovic had a night to remember with an impressive dead ball hat-trick, two wonderful free-kicks and a penalty were enough to send the Swedes matching on.

What a night for us, Ibra showed his class and guided us to the next round.

Sweden are paired with African opponents again this time in the shape of Ghana.

This season your Chairman expects you to avoid relegation.

Ambitious fella that Chairman of mine ha-ha!!

Just looked at the fixture list for our debut in Division 2. The first 46 league games are a bit tough but after that it gets a bit easier :D

Hoping to make 1 or 2 big signings before the new season starts.

Carlisle United - Season Preview:

The fixture lists are out and managers across the Game World are deciding on transfers and tactics to help them reach their chairmen's goals. The Carlisle Chairman is feeling very optimistic this season, he wants to push for a play-off spot so that we can give it another go. This would be ideal, but when in Division 3 you also have to watch out for those 4 relegation spots.

We've also found out our opponents for our unorthodox Europa League campaign. We begin against Borussia Monchengladbach, then later face Genoa and Spanish giants Valencia.

In defence of our English Cup, we begin against Newport County. We are also in the first round of the English Shield, were we play Division 2 side Southampton.

The first big game though is on Thursday, as it is a rematch between Tottenham and Carlisle for the Charity Shield. Another trip to Wembley for the fans to get excited for.

The team list is the strongest yet, with the lowest rating now being 77 (it was previously 72). We also mark a new development agreement with Arsenal, which will see 3 of their young talents play with us on loan for this season.

Team List:

1. R. Cassio

2. M. Cassani

3. T. Mykhalyk

4. M. Dabo

5. O. Kucher

6. S. Mauri

7. E. Polanski

8. S. Schaars (captain)

9. J. Saviola

10. S. Mane

11. I. Olic

12. P. Rajkovic

13. L. De Bock (on loan from Arsenal)

15. M. Gobbi

16. Oliver Torres (on loan from Arsenal)

17. V. Aboubakar

18. Luuk De Jong

19. V. Kalytvyntsev

20. T. Mujan

21. C. Gurpegi

22. J. De Sart

23. R. Rabia

24. F. Cartabia (on loan from Arsenal)

25. S. Pecks

28. E. Tasdemir

29. F. Cardoso

758.png

EC7777 Div 3

Morecambe FC - Season Preview

A busy transfer window sees Morecambe introduce 16 new players to the club with 20 departing. The 1st XI average rating is up 2 points to 86 - still one of the lowest for the division but with added strength in key positions for the system employed.

The average age of the squad has risen from 21 to 23 with wages rising approx £40k per match. Overall squad value changes very little and remains just below the £120m mark.

Star arrivals include;

- Vito Mannone GK 26/86 from Vicenza

- Moustapha Bayal Sall D© 28/87 from St Etienne

- Arijan Ademi DM,M© 23/86 from Dinamo Zagreb

- Javi Marquez DM,M© 28/87 from Granada

- Gelsen Fernandes DM,M© 28/87 from Stade Rennais

Primary focus was on stiffening up the defensive spine with experienced pros whilst up top there is a more youthful look about it - Osako (85, Cologne), Monnet-Paquet (87, St Etienne) & Soudani (87, Dinamo Zagreb) will spearhead the attack.

Season Targets: Avoid relegation, develop squad, contain finances...

Missed out on my first and arguably biggest close season target in Riyad Mahrez.

4496858446_043337afe5.jpg

Lack of money which only came through when Chivu retired as i couldn't attract any interest in players...... and then bids come in once I have missed out on him. Typical.

Missed out on my first and arguably biggest close season target in Riyad Mahrez.

4496858446_043337afe5.jpg

Lack of money which only came through when Chivu retired as i couldn't attract any interest in players...... and then bids come in once I have missed out on him. Typical.

Part of reading that makes me feel bad, like I'm one of the big clubs bullying the little ones with all my money :(

On the other hand I needed new signings so yes go me lol :P

Lol' date=' MOTD pundits praise him for one game and this is what happens :P[/quote']Was only the two of us in for him - but tbf, you've gotta move for players soon and take a punt at them while interest is low, otherwise once they string a few good performances together, you've got no chance.

Plus I wasn't expecting a great deal from him, a money spinner maybe, but was hoping he'd get 75% minutes behind him and get a decent rise to 86/87 in 12 months or so. Wouldn't of been bad at £5m.