English Championship 7777 - Discussion Thread

Re: English Championship 7777 - Discussion Thread

Team of the Round - Season 9

Round 6

Hey guys. Here is my team of the round for tonights fixtures (Wednesday 29th 2014). Once again in a 3-4-3 formation

Goalkeeper: Reina (Sunderland)

Center Back: Benatia (Arsenal)

Center Back: Navarro (Hull)

Center Back: Oviedo (Cheltenham Town)

Right Midfield: Gonzalez (Sheffield United)

Center Midfield: Taider (Bath City)

Center Midfield: Pogba (West Ham)

Left Midfield: Talisca (Dagenham & Redbridge)

Striker: Ideye (Sheffield Wednesday)

Striker: Robinho (QPR)

Striker: Schieber (Sourthport)

Div1

Div2

Div3

Div4

Div5

The player of the round goes to QPR striker Robinho!!!!

robinho.jpg

QPR fans were ecstatic last week with the signing of Brazil International Robinho. One of the Premier Leagues deadliest strikers in the past, netting 63 Premiership goals for Manchester United and West Brom and winning the title with Manchester United. Loftus Road may be a step down for Robinho, but with the likes of Carlos Bacca and Andrea Pirlo in the squad they are one of the favorites for promotion. Robinho made his second appearance tonight for QPR and showed he can still cut it in England with a 34 minute hat-trick against Morecambe. He also created the final goal in a 5-0 win.

• Replies 33k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lordy -RBA-

• MaoaM

• Frozy

• Ben-SCFC

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: English Championship 7777 - Discussion Thread GILLETTE SOCCER SATURDAY TURN10 - PREMIER LEAGUE Welcome to our first special addition of "Gillette Soccer Saturday", this will happen on so

Re: English Championship 7777 - Discussion Thread Now to mix up the divisions, the previous one was all about who based on squad value should finish where! Enjoy! The likes of Shorpe showing

Re: English Championship 7777 - Discussion Thread Final Day preview This is day that every football fan looks forward too (Unless your team is in a relegation scrap!). But this is the day when every

Posted Images

Ahh aids/ebola results at the moment can't see where this is going. Lose in the league again, but as the season always pans out I'll win 10 in a row at some stage it always happens. Resigned Adam Lallana for 23m, theoritically, 7m and Sven Bender.

its a disgrace.

im not arrogant im an idiot' date=' i know i have what it takes if given the chance, but ive already spent enough time at smaller clubs doing that and it would be realistic if i got a big job because i wouldnt sink to a smaller level[/quote']

Ahh I come back to find this plonker on the forum.

Confident on a computer game on a broken match engine? Let me guess brothers with one of the developers of the engine or something? Should stop working on the confidence, more on the reaction times, want a big club in any soccermanager championship, you got to react to when it opens, not beg.

You might be the next Alex Ferguson but they're not in the top competitive leagues, but he started off low and worked his way up, managed some god awful teams like St. Mirren and Aberdeen....

There are managers with 400 reputation sitting in division four in this gameworld....

Carlisle United

Adriano Borges steered Carlisle United to victory against Notts County.

Carlisle United outclassed Notts County and beat them 2 - 0 in their Division 3 fixture.

De Jong scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Cartabia was also on the scoresheet for his side.

This result moves us up to 3rd in the table, it's great to see the strong form at the end of last season has continued at the start of this one. Luuk De Jong returns from injury to play his first match of the season, and what a match it was too!

Cartable looks like a superb addition, he is now our unlikely top scorer despite playing in midfield.

Meanwhile, we began our defence of the FA Cup by beating a weakened Newport County side. Interesting draw for us in the 2nd round where we face QPR. I have much respect for Machines but the fans may feel this tie has an element of bad blood to it due to the opposition beating us in the Play Offs and making an approach for me earlier last season.

In the League Cup next week, we face a tough task against Division 2 side Southampton.

And in the Europa League, we are so far without a win but have picked up two points to keep us in the hunt to qualify for the next round.

its a disgrace.

im not arrogant im confident' date=' i know i have what it takes if given the chance, but ive already spent enough time at smaller clubs doing that and it would be realistic if i got a big job because i wouldnt sink to a smaller level[/quote']

You have something against managing small clubs but not against Big letters, you should sort both out, my last comment to you was sarcastic I couldn't put sarcasm brackets as they do not exist but usually the white text is a give-away.

Back to Bolton and the wonderful month of October, here is how our special month went:

Wed 1 Oct Friendly [H] 1 - 1 Southport

Sat 4 Oct Friendly [H] 3 - 2 Exeter City

Mon 6 Oct Friendly [H] 4 - 0 Bristol Rovers

Tue 7 Oct Friendly [A] 3 - 3 Accrington Stanley

Wed 8 Oct Friendly [A] 1 - 1 Nottingham Forest

Thu 9 Oct Friendly [H] 4 - 0 Dagenham & Redbridge

Fri 10 Oct Friendly [A] 4 - 1 Shrewsbury

Sat 11 Oct Division 2 [H] 0 - 0 West Ham

Mon 13 Oct Division 2 [A] 1 - 0 Wolves

Wed 15 Oct Division 2 [A] 1 - 1 Bath City

Sat 18 Oct Division 2 [A] 3 - 2 Milton Keynes Dons

Mon 20 Oct Division 2 [A] 2 - 1 Fulham

Wed 22 Oct Division 2 [H] 2 - 2 Forest Green Rovers

Sat 25 Oct Division 2 [A] 3 - 2 Cardiff City

Wed 29 Oct Division 2 [H] 2 - 1 Barnsley

Unbeaten through the whole month and with tonight's 2-1 win over Barnsley we equal the club record longest unbeaten run set back in 2011 and move two points clear at the top, roll on November may the gods keep smiling on us Wanderers.

Swindon Town dominated much of the play against Newcastle United but could only manage a 2 - 2 draw in their Division 2 fixture.

A great result for the Robins against the Magpies in front of 40k+ hostile Geordies :eek:

When I saw the Newcastle team sheet I was already impressed by their line-up.... and that was just reading who they had sitting on the bench!! A truly awesome team with a Manager who is clearly more popular with the Toon faithful than Alan Pardew.

Our game plan was to dominate possession with our defensive formation and try and slow the play down to our pace. Even though that appeared to work, the sheer strength of the home side and their efficiency when on the ball gave them a 2-0 lead.

Jermain Defoe had a difficult game. Playing alone up front his chances were few and far between, even a penalty he took was saved by De Gea before he limped off with an injury that will sideline him for 10 days.

We stuck at the task though. Miguel Danny pulled one back on 71 minutes and then we pulled a master stroke by bringing on Charles Kabore, who banged in the equaliser. It was the quietest I have heard a bunch of Geordies in my life..

Nick Marsman picks up yet another Man of the Match award.

i managed in ec 1' date=' 5579, 106, many custom setups, usually winning titles more often than not, thats why i think i deserve it.[/quote']

the only thing you have so far proved is that 7777 is better off without you.

perhaps try again in 6/7 years , when you might have grown up.

Ignore Instinct keeps giving it the big I am yet only has 3 SM trophies to his name in over 420 games managed.

Not sure why those 3 trophies give you reason to be arrogant (2 League Titles and 1 Charity Shield) and good luck trying to manage a top team, the reason you haven't picked a small team is because your a poor tactical manager who will leave very quickly once the defeats rack up.

I have taken Crewe from Division 4 to Division 2 in this setup, Its all about building a small team up.

Back to the 7777 world now and Crewe after making 10 changes picked up a good 2-0 away win in Southampton to boost our chances of staying up.

the only thing you have so far proved is that 7777 is better off without you.

perhaps try again in 6/7 years ' date=' when you might have grown up.[/quote']

ill be happy to be alive then

look i just feel ive already put in the hard graft working my way up through the ranks and now im a big name who shouldnt have to wait for the right chance or take a small team because if it was realistic the big teams would want me

Everton 1-1 Charlton

Last time's Player Of The Round, Youssef El Arabi, who got a hattrick against Wednesday, also got a goal in this match. Setup by Pocognoli, he tried a cheeky flick which landed in the back of the net. It proved crucial as 11 mins later Everton equalized through Vucinic. El Arabi is playing with so much confidence right now it is hard to not see him start every game. He has 7 goals in 6 appearances and would be top goal scorer so far if it weren't for the brilliance of Arsenal's Neymar, who is on 11.

Allow me to say something about the xxInstinctxx wishes of managing a big team in EC7777.

The chances of getting a big team for people already in the setup are very, very remote, so, in my opinion, the chance of getting a big team when entering the setup should be around the same as winning the lottery (or the Euromillions for the ones who are familiar with it).

I'm not even taking in considerations all the arguments that can be used or the worth of xxInstinctxx. But in such a competitive GW this is simply a mathematical impossibility :)

I'm managing Newport since 19 April 2013, 179 games by now. I took them when they were the worst team in the setup - being Div5 last position a few seasons in a row. I'm not a good manager, far from that, but slowly the team has improved, and last season we were fighting for Div3 promotion.

Newport is one of my favorite teams and I'm not sure if I can leave them for a big team, but that's just me, and the way I feel at the moment - in the future who knows?!

It would be great to be possible to have a big team each time we want it, but again, in a competitive GW, or you are the luckiest man on earth, or you will not be able to join a big side from the beginning.

Have fun! That's what SM is all about :)

The player of the round goes to QPR striker Robinho!!!!

robinho.jpg

QPR fans were ecstatic last week with the signing of Brazil International Robinho. One of the Premier Leagues deadliest strikers in the past' date=' netting 63 Premiership goals for Manchester United and West Brom and winning the title with Manchester United. Loftus Road may be a step down for Robinho, but with the likes of Carlos Bacca and Andrea Pirlo in the squad they are one of the favorites for promotion. Robinho made his second appearance tonight for QPR and showed he can still cut it in England with a 34 minute hat-trick against Morecambe. He also created the final goal in a 5-0 win.[/quote']

Nice report mate! I'm proud for Robinho, it's great to see our players getting this type of awards. They're all working very well. Robinho was indeed a top addition to our squad. Thanks for the words, promotion would be nice yeah :P

Danilo gets his rise to 90 :D

Nice one' date=' deserved.

This result moves us up to 3rd in the table, it's great to see the strong form at the end of last season has continued at the start of this one.

Meanwhile, we began our defence of the FA Cup by beating a weakened Newport County side. Interesting draw for us in the 2nd round where we face QPR. I have much respect for Machines but the fans may feel this tie has an element of bad blood to it due to the opposition beating us in the Play Offs and making an approach for me earlier last season.

You're doing great mate, hopefully you will avoid play-off disappointment this season? I mean, getting direct promotion! I would like that for me too :P There's room for 2 and i don't mind to be 2nd, eheh B) I wish my QPR can get promoted this season after finishing 3rd in the last couple of seasons. We did not have the best start, but it was the same last season and we ended up 3rd placed. We only won 3 matches in the first 15 league matches :o I'm sure we will do a little better this season, and hopefully repeat the great form we had after that. It will be nice to meet you again in the Cup, it should be a great game! However, i believe both teams are much more focused in the league and the chasing for promotion! B)

Unbeaten through the whole month and with tonight's 2-1 win over Barnsley we equal the club record longest unbeaten run set back in 2011 and move two points clear at the top' date=' roll on November may the gods keep smiling on us Wanderers.[/quote']

Amazing run Dan, keep strong son, Division 1 awaits for you :)

A great result for the Robins against the Magpies in front of 40k+ hostile Geordies :eek:

What a start for your Swindon in Division 2 Nico, great stuff! You're representing Division 3 very well :D I will follow Division 2 closely as i'm cheering for you and Dan, both are doing amazing. Good luck!

Division 3

QPR 5-0 Morecambe

Here's the reason for Robinho to be named player of the round! Great performance from my team, putting an end to a bad run in our last 4 matches. Robinho was the main responsible, scoring an hattrick and making an assist, he was a constant threat to Morecambe's defence with all his crazy skills :P Amazing performance from Roberto Pereyra too, scoring a brace, and also worth mentioning Andre Pirlo, the maestro, who grabbed two assists, just like our colombian finisher Carlos Bacca. We jumped from 22th to 14th! We must keep recovering! Our aim is on top 6. B) Beware.

Allow me to say something about the xxInstinctxx wishes of managing a big team in EC7777.

The chances of getting a big team for people already in the setup are very' date=' very remote, so, in my opinion, the chance of getting a big team when entering the setup should be around the same as winning the lottery (or the Euromillions for the ones who are familiar with it).

I'm not even taking in considerations all the arguments that can be used or the worth of xxInstinctxx. But in such a competitive GW this is simply a mathematical impossibility :)

I'm managing Newport since 19 April 2013, 179 games by now. I took them when they were the worst team in the setup - being Div5 last position a few seasons in a row. I'm not a good manager, far from that, but slowly the team has improved, and last season we were fighting for Div3 promotion.

Newport is one of my favorite teams and I'm not sure if I can leave them for a big team, but that's just me, and the way I feel at the moment - in the future who knows?!

It would be great to be possible to have a big team each time we want it, but again, in a competitive GW, or you are the luckiest man on earth, or you will not be able to join a big side from the beginning.

Have fun! That's what SM is all about :)

this is truly an inspiring post and finally someone offering advice not blind insults

I am managing Aldershot since 2012 (more than 2 years!), had a few bumps, a few failures, a few wins, but still far from what i want to... Since those 2 years i had the opportunity to applie to some division 1 and 2 clubs! I didn´t make it, but i still have a job to do.

Love this guy instinct, put a link of your profile, I want to see these titles you won in the other gameworlds. Is it winning EC2932 with like four managers in it keeping all the best players? I bet you are a right stingy manager too, who would think they can get something for nothing, and two 90's for an 89.

My brother been sitting with Watford in this championship awaiting on a big team to come available, even if you do get in you got a 1/115 chance of getting the club on offer first time, and only a handful would reject it. You have a 0.86% chance.

In football dreams are made, and some aren't, in this case give your dream up, some dreams can't be made, and this is one of them.

;3013810']Love this guy instinct' date=' put a link of your profile, I want to see these titles you won in the other gameworlds. Is it winning EC2932 with like four managers in it keeping all the best players? I bet you are a right stingy manager too, who would think they can get something for nothing, and two 90's for an 89.

My brother been sitting with Watford in this championship awaiting on a big team to come available, even if you do get in you got a 1/115 chance of getting the club on offer first time, and only a handful would reject it. You have a 0.86% chance.

In football dreams are made, and some aren't, in this case give your dream up, some dreams can't be made, and this is one of them.[/quote']

Haha Lordy I was waiting for someone like you with a statistic as I can't do math!! All I know it's highly unlikely lol