English Championship 7777 - Discussion Thread

O'Donnell

Re: English Championship 7777 - Discussion Thread

bring me in on one of these clubs and i can make them great again!!!

You need to message one of those managers in game (or add them as a friend to make it easier), arrange a time for him to reject it and then take over before someone else does...

Back to losing ways. Yay.

Wollscheid, Di Natale and Hysaj out for the next 10-21 days.

Had a bid accepted for Takashi Inui though, £5m for a decent 87 rated midfielder, linked with a few clubs in January time - kinda takes a bit of pressure off my injury list.... which is now up to 5!

6 players unavailable for our trip to Newport on Monday - Maicon returns though..... although may rest him for the Bolton game on Wednesday.

Team of the Round - Season 9

Round 7

Hey guys. Here is my team of the round for tonights fixtures (Saturday 1st November 2014). I have decidede to use a 4-4-2 formation this time.

Goalkeeper: Vermeer (Grimsby)

Right Back: Zouma (Crewe)

Center Back: Nuemeyer (Northampton)

Center Back: Rami (Eastbourne)

Left Back: Schmelzer (Bolton)

Right Midfield: Willian (Chelsea)

Center Midfield: Marquez (Morecambe)

Center Midfield: N'Daiye (Portsmouth)

Left Midfield: Lavezzi (Southampton)

Striker: Rooney (Manchester United)

Striker: Balde (Portsmouth)

Div1

Div2

Div3

Div4

Div5

The player of the round goes to Manchester United striker

Wayne Rooney!!!!

rooney.jpg

One of the most decorated players in this setup, the Premierships overall top goal scorer with 133 goals and one of the top in the assist charts with 93. That makes it a bit of a surprise that this is the first time he has been crowned player of the round. Rooney scored a hat-trick tonight in the space of 30 minutes and also set up a goal for Juan Mata in a 4-4 draw with West Brom. It was a tough choice between him and Chelsea winger Willian for player of the round, who also netter a hat-trick from midfield but the assist proved vital for a secod round in a row.

Come on you Posh! Newly promoted Peterborough's manager has to blink and look again as he studies the Division 1 table' date=' and sees his team is the only unbeaten team from amongst them.[/quote']

What a joke.... but fairplay to yourself...

damn i wanted them who got them

Idiot.... they are no Manchester United you know, I'm gunna be able to count the amount of games one hand you last.....

Swindon Town slumped to a 1 - 0 defeat against Huddersfield Town in their Division 2 fixture

Our first home defeat this season so well done to Chris & his Huddersfield.

Can't really complain about my teams performance though as we dominated every area of the game (except for yellow cards) but the one goal was enough for them and we just couldn't find any response despite the number of chances we carved out.

Cup match against the Baggies next...

;3014964']What a joke.... but fairplay to yourself...

Why is it a joke? It's great that he has the lowest rated team in the division & is doing so well.

If SM made it so that the highest rated teams always win then this GW would soon be as empty as all the others.

The fact that I never beat anyone when I have less possession but other teams that have less possession manage to beat me.... now that's a joke :)

Or Sergey Ignashevich getting a -1 for not missing a single minute for club and country,, that was quite funny too..

Team of the Round - Season 9

Round 7

Hey guys. Here is my team of the round for tonights fixtures (Saturday 1st November 2014). I have decidede to use a 4-4-2 formation this time.

Goalkeeper: Vermeer (Grimsby)

Right Back: Zouma (Crewe)

Center Back: Nuemeyer (Northampton)

Center Back: Rami (Eastbourne)

Left Back: Schmelzer (Bolton)

Right Midfield: Willian (Chelsea)

Center Midfield: Marquez (Morecambe)

Center Midfield: N'Daiye (Portsmouth)

Left Midfield: Lavezzi (Southampton)

Striker: Rooney (Manchester United)

Striker: Balde (Portsmouth)

Div1

Div2

Div3

Div4

Div5

The player of the round goes to Manchester United striker

Wayne Rooney!!!!

rooney.jpg

One of the most decorated players in this setup' date=' the Premierships overall top goal scorer with 133 goals and one of the top in the assist charts with 93. That makes it a bit of a surprise that this is the first time he has been crowned player of the round. Rooney scored a hat-trick tonight in the space of 30 minutes and also set up a goal for Juan Mata in a 4-4 draw with West Brom. It was a tough choice between him and Chelsea winger Willian for player of the round, who also netter a hat-trick from midfield but the assist proved vital for a second round in a row.[/center']

Nice to see Schmeltz in there :)

Bolton took on Preston looking for a win or a draw to gain the longest unbeaten streak by any manager at the club, things did't start so well when Preston's Arthur put the home side 1-0 up but two goals in the space of two minutes around the half hour mark switched the game in Boltons favour, firstly with clubs top scorer Arnold and then captain Schmelzer, M.o.M Javi Martinez then put Bolton on easy street before Schmelzer bagged his brace to make it 4-1 Bolton, Good game Ben.

After their result against Preston North End, Bolton Wanderers are now unbeaten in 9 games setting a new club record for most games unbeaten in a row.

Great start to the league for us, it is always nice to get points on the board early doors, we are not getting carried away though as we are just about a fifth of the season in, next up is Plymouth in the cup where we will rest up players as cups are low on the priorities this season.

Our first home defeat this season so well done to Chris & his Huddersfield.

Can't really complain about my teams performance though as we dominated every area of the game (except for yellow cards) but the one goal was enough for them and we just couldn't find any response despite the number of chances we carved out.

Cup match against the Baggies next...

That's defensive counter attacking football for ya!!! :D:D:D:D:D

Bolton out of the cup to Plymouth 2-1, we played a cup side and are pretty glad the distraction is now gone, take nothing away from Plymouth on the win it was deserved but as stated cup is low on priorities and we suffered by playing Sobis tonight who picked up a 4 week injury, he joins Negredo on the injured list, we haven't got the biggest squad depth so hopefully we don't start racking up wounded players as that would severely dent our chances of staying in with a shout of getting to division 1.

We have a full side back out for the Birmingham game, that should be a tough fixture as they have win three of last four against us, we line up against them looking for double digit unbeaten.

After 9 games without win Rotherham made 2 wins in row:eek:

First we beat Histon in the league with two goals from Bezus and now beat Kidd. Harries for the cup with our 2nd team,goals from Canete and Marquinhos.Could we manage to change our season like Newcastle in the real life,next game against Histon in the league will be very important for our team.

Good game for Bolton tonight against Birmingham, a 4-1 win but you have to feel sorry for them with the amount of suspensions and injuries they have and have had, anyhow Keisling, Arnold( top club scorer and joint top scorer in league), Fischer & captain fantastic Schmelzer with the goals and Schmelzer also adding two assists.

Unlucky Dan.

Awesome start to the season with seven wins and three draws help Bolton increase the club record unbeaten streak to ten games and in doing so extend the lead at the top to four points, Lovelyjubbly!

Spare a thought for poor wee JMH with five draws in a row, that grinds my gears when that happens it really does.