• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lordy -RBA-

• MaoaM

• Frozy

• Ben-SCFC

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: English Championship 7777 - Discussion Thread GILLETTE SOCCER SATURDAY TURN10 - PREMIER LEAGUE Welcome to our first special addition of "Gillette Soccer Saturday", this will happen on so

Re: English Championship 7777 - Discussion Thread Now to mix up the divisions, the previous one was all about who based on squad value should finish where! Enjoy! The likes of Shorpe showing

Re: English Championship 7777 - Discussion Thread Welcome to the EC 7777 end of season awards hosted by myself Frozy. First of all, a massive thank you to those who voted for even a few categ

Posted Images

Re: English Championship 7777 - Discussion Thread

I had my bid in for him yesterday :(

I'm sure 3 points tommorow will help though :D

Knowing my luck it'll probably be an o.g from Lanzini in the 89th minute :o

Wait till the mighty milton keynes dons faces you :mad::P

I'm not worrying about being relegated just yet :P

Anyone else noticed the Qpr manager is building a retirement home ?:P

Hao is on the loan list if anyones intrested (82) rated should serve some of you lower leauge teams well. won't be able to stay on loan all season however but will be with you untill Griezmann is needed back at West ham alos i will be recalling him for all cup matches.

And no problem Kazzer thats fair enough :D

Knowing mine' date=' it would be a 89th minute winner from Lanzini :P:o[/quote']
Knowing mine' date=' he will be top scorer for the season and i'll be sat mid table with a set of players who cant hit a barn door with a banjo. :mad:[/quote']

No offence guys but I would love that to happen :D:o

No offence guys but I would love that to happen :D:o

I dont blame you, i would feel the same if the SMFA would get off my back and throw me a frikkin bone. :mad: Oh well, enough of wollowing in my own self pitty, back to the drawing board and tactics for tomorrows game, 3 points is desperatley needed.

Anyone else noticed the Qpr manager is building a retirement home ?:P

Hao is on the loan list if anyones intrested (82) rated should serve some of you lower leauge teams well. won't be able to stay on loan all season however but will be with you untill Griezmann is needed back at West ham alos i will be recalling him for all cup matches.

And no problem Kazzer thats fair enough :D

Made a loan bid m8, dunno how your planning on deciding who he goes too, but thought i'd throw my bid in anyway, 95% chance it will be blocked anyway lol

Made a loan bid m8' date=' dunno how your planning on deciding who he goes too, but thought i'd throw my bid in anyway, 95% chance it will be blocked anyway lol[/quote']
The deal involving Chesterfield and Leeds United regarding Junmin HAO has collapsed as the SMFA has blocked the deal

Thats the first time Smfa have blocked any of my deals in about 6 months :rolleyes: Sorry mate thats just weird id send a ticket if i was you :)

Edit:

The deal involving AFC Bournemouth and Leeds United regarding Junmin HAO has collapsed as the SMFA has blocked the deal

Thats the first time Smfa have blocked any of my deals in about 6 months :rolleyes: Sorry mate thats just weird id send a ticket if i was you :)

Edit:

The deal involving AFC Bournemouth and Leeds United regarding Junmin HAO has collapsed as the SMFA has blocked the dea

I was just in the middle of a big ol' grovelling post begging for your generosity and then I clicked preview and saw that. :P

I'm going to cry myself to sleep tonight.

Ive sent tickets before' date=' all i get a stupud automated response from them which is the same message in the FAQ's, its so frustrating it makes my p*ss itch. :mad:

EDIT :

This is the automated response i get all the time :

The SMFA will block any transfer that they deem unusual or dubious. Their decision is aided by our Automated Transfer Monitoring System (ATMS) and is not personal or a judgement on you. The deal could have been blocked for a variety of reasons such as not being fair, too heavily weighted towards one club or issues with one or more of the managers accounts. If you feel the deal is fair and there are no issues with your account then the problem may be with the other managers account which the SMFA cannot discuss.

The ATMS 'learns' over time about managers and how fairly they are playing the game. Managers that continually break the rules will find it harder and harder to deal with other managers and more and more of their transfers will be blocked.

[b']If the SMFA have blocked you from conducting transfers with another manager, they will not reverse their decision and it is advisable to look elsewhere to conduct your transfers.[/b]

Whats happened with the transfers?

Seen a few have been blocked' date=' is it silly SMFA once again[/quote']

Yeah seem a few deals tonight have seccum to the SMFA being in a crabby mood, Mainly every player i try to get on loan :confused:

Southampton Manager Gains Distrust of Fans

I have decided to do something very sneaky, I am not going to spend big for a while now. They may hate me now, but come 3 months, I think they may change their minds. If we get Promotion it will be a bonus for me now, that is not my number one goal

- Chris Lord, Saints Manager

I would wish they would shed some light on the matter, I mean I don't know whats going on at my club I've been supporting for 45 odd years!

- Gavin, 50, Southampton Supporter.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR0LWT4xEKgxym8pqWa7XJNceWR4YS7WpJbShjthOLDtMtAkdKVIQ&t=1

Has anyone done the division 3 ones yet cause i fancy reading something.

And how comes i have 10 points in the best managers section

http://www.soccermanager.com/help.php?action=loadarticle&aid=59

Read that, its Manager Points,u get like 5 points for a win againest a stronger side than you :P