O'Donnell

English Championship 7777 - Discussion Thread

Re: English Championship 7777 - Discussion Thread

premierleague_season_10.png

Season 10 Premierleague Predictions

Manchester City 3-0 Peterborough United

City would be my favourites to lead on day 1 with Peterborough coming to town.

A comfy win it wasn't. God bless

Div 2

Wrexham 2-3 Charlton

After 3 seasons in the top flight we were back in Div 2 against the team we were promoted with back then, Wrexham. We won 3-2 with our 3 goals coming from Coates, Vazquez, Petersen.

10 man Carlisle put in a shift and sneak a 1-0 win in their first home game of the season.

Mane with the winner six minutes from time with our only shot on target after playing for 74 minutes with 10 men after Naughton got sent-off.

Slip down to 2nd on goal difference.

Game 2:

Plymouth Argyle 1-3 Liverpool

Chelsea 3-0 Sheffield Wednesday

Middlesbrough 1-2 Shorpe United

Sheffield United 1-2 Newcastle United

Bolton Wanderers 2-0 West Bromwich Albion

Manchester United 1-1 Blackpool

Arsenal 3-2 Tottenham Hotspur

Aston Villa 1-0 Leeds United

Everton 1-2 Manchester City

Peterborough United 1-1 Crystal Palace

North London derby is the highlight of the fixtures this week, and I can see Arsenal edging a goal fest at home. Elsewhere I'm going with Newcastle to continue their hot streak edging back to last season, Chelsea, Liverpool, Aston Villa, Man City,Bolton and Shorpe to pick up the wins

The match ended 1 - 1 between Newport County and Notts County in their Division 3 fixture.

Matias was on the scoresheet for his side.

Newport County slumped to a 1 - 0 defeat to Barnsley in their Division 3 fixture.

Started with a draw and a defeat, I hope the team is just warming up :):)

Barnet beat Crawley Town 3 - 2 in their Division 5 fixture.

Sigthorsson scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Domínguez and Estigarribia were also amongst the goalscorers.

3 out of 3 and top of Div 5 :D

Blackpool 1-1 Manchester United

Great performance from my players at Old Trafford, a ground we also dread to go. We took the lead through Alvaro Negredo, Wayne Rooney equalised after thee break. We bossed possesion and was more creative, Llorris winning man of the match says it all. Still im delighted with the point and slowly getting the better over our arch rivals :D

Another tricky fixture at Villa Park at the weekend

(Well done on guessing the score tonight Frozen :))

Carlisle beat Derby 2-1 in this early 1st vs 2nd clash to maintain our 100%.

Mane and MOTM loanee Mbemba with the goals.

New signings Pierre Hojbjerg and Gonzalez Alvaro made their debuts, but Jose Basanta will wait until Saturday due to fitness issues.

Have another 1st vs 2nd clash on Saturday against Torquay.

Midweek we responded very well to our opening defeat to Preston by beating Millwall 4-2.

Tonight we were not so fortunate..

Swindon Town slumped to a 2 - 1 defeat to Fulham in their Division 2 fixture.

Extremely disappointed with this result as we more than matched Fulham despite their superior squad.

Rating wise they pulverise us, stadium capacity they pulverise us, income wise they pulverise us... but apart from all that all things were equal haha....:)

We put out our strongest team and I was more than happy that my boys prevented the home side from having a shot on target in the first hour.

However, owing to our small squad and injuries, we had no choice but to make some changes at 60 minutes and after that Fulham got the upperhand and scored twice in the last 20 minutes to steal the 3 points.

No hard feelings though. Playing uphill is a hard task and so we cant grumble. Well done to Fulham,, we are both in the same division but SM has decided that they should have more of an advantage and they used it well.

Pretty confused why I was total overlooked/ignored regarding the WBA job that was available. Messaged the United manager to declare my interest, yet was totally ignored and the job was given elsewhere. Stuff like this really does grind my gears, not as if I'm some newbie in this world. Atleast a message to say sorry I've got somebody else in mind, but to blank me is a bit disrespectful.

Not to come across as moaning but it seems like being around here since day one means nothing when opportunities do arise.

Pretty confused why I was total overlooked/ignored regarding the WBA job that was available. Messaged the United manager to declare my interest' date=' yet was totally ignored and the job was given elsewhere. Stuff like this really does grind my gears, not as if I'm some newbie in this world. Atleast a message to say sorry I've got somebody else in mind, but to blank me is a bit disrespectful.

Not to come across as moaning but it seems like being around here since day one means nothing when opportunities do arise.[/quote']

Sorry to hear that mate,I contacted Rick James and declared my interest a few days ago.After returning with Stockport after managing Sunderland with over 300 games in 7777.

Was lucky enough to get the WBA job this morning.

Pretty confused why I was total overlooked/ignored regarding the WBA job that was available. Messaged the United manager to declare my interest' date=' yet was totally ignored and the job was given elsewhere. Stuff like this really does grind my gears, not as if I'm some newbie in this world. Atleast a message to say sorry I've got somebody else in mind, but to blank me is a bit disrespectful.

Not to come across as moaning but it seems like being around here since day one means nothing when opportunities do arise.[/quote']

i Pm'd him about 5mins after he got offered it, but hey ho i never got a reply! so stop your moaning:p

lol relax people dont have all the time in the world. clearly he got several messages and cant be F$#ked replying.

titlepiece.gif

Football-badge-001.jpg

Time is running out for Gotze

• Sheffield Utd complete transfer of Gervinho
  • Gotze to start as striker in Sheffield derby on Saturday night

SPT_20131008_SPO_057_29198815_I5.JPG

Gotze has been challenged to find his scoring touch

Sheffield United's manager Gonzodan has challenged star player Mario Gotze to find his form in front of goal or be dropped back into midfield.

"Last season Mario delivered what was the undoubtedly the greatest performance of any Sheffield player under my rein" said Gonzodan. "His 26 goals put us within touching distance of the title, but it is no secret that his form tailed off towards the end of the campaign. Despite a good pre-season, he has also failed to find the back of the net in the two league games so far".

"His quality is evident," Gonzodan continued, "but to play as the number 9, he needs to be scoring on a regular basis. I'm really pleased that we have managed to sign Gervinho, as we will now have competition for that number 9 position. But what position Gervinho plays in when he returns from injury is down to Mario."

the-worf-of-starfleet-trailerjpg-0e9dea38a33a864a.jpg

Gervinho will not feature for two weeks

Pretty confused why I was total overlooked/ignored regarding the WBA job that was available. Messaged the United manager to declare my interest' date=' yet was totally ignored and the job was given elsewhere. Stuff like this really does grind my gears, not as if I'm some newbie in this world. Atleast a message to say sorry I've got somebody else in mind, but to blank me is a bit disrespectful. [/quote']

complain_1566487c.jpg

Computer says No Shack!

Game 3:

Chelsea 2-0 Plymouth

Middlesbrough 1-2 Liverpool

Sheffield United 3-1 Sheffield Wednesday

Bolton Wanderers 1-1 Shorpe United

Manchester United 2-2 Newcastle United

Arsenal 2-1 West Bromwich Albion

Aston Villa 2-1 Blackpool

Everton 0-0 Tottenham Hotspur

Peterborough United 0-2 Leeds United

Manchester City 2-1 Crystal Palace

Sheffield derby is this weeks highlight and I can see home team United winning this one. Elsewhere I expect close games all round as the dust is still settling on who the early favourites are.

Bad start to the season losing both games. We make 5 changes for the game against Crystal Palace tonight, Piszczek, Xavi, Wilshere, Isco and Van Persie come in for Bellerin, Varane, Chiellini, Thiago and Vela.