Sheffield United 3-1 Sheffield Wednesday

Bolton Wanderers 1-1 Shorpe United

Manchester United 2-2 Newcastle United

Arsenal 2-1 West Bromwich Albion

Aston Villa 2-1 Blackpool

Everton 0-0 Tottenham Hotspur

Peterborough United 0-2 Leeds United

Manchester City 2-1 Crystal Palace

Sheffield derby is this weeks highlight and I can see home team United winning this one. Elsewhere I expect close games all round as the dust is still settling on who the early favourites are.

Nice hopefully we can get our points total off the mark in the top flight.

Re: English Championship 7777 - Discussion Thread

Charlton have swapped players with MK Dons.

Marc WILSON has completed his move to Milton Keynes Dons from Charlton Athletic in a swap deal for Johan DJOUROU

This deal comes after the selling of Egidio ARÉVALO RÍOS who moved to Tigres UANL for £6,368,400.

Port Vale beat Reading 3 - 1 in their Division 3 fixture.

Cassano scored all 3 goals for Port Vale and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

This could of been you WBA.. Your loss :P

But yeh we're chugging along nicely so far this season. Let's keep it going

Blackpool 1-1 Aston Villa

No wins in the league yet for Blackpool, although we have faced three of the stronger sides in the division. Aston Villa Goalkeeper Courtois won the MOM award just like Lloris did on Wednesday for United so we are creating lots of good chances but coming up against some in-form keepers!

Diego Costa put the home side in front after 30 minutes. Tevez had a goal ruled out for offside in the 46th minute but the skipper did get the equaliser with a header with twenty minutes left.

Tevez and Negredo picked up small knocks and look set to miss the match against Everton on Wednesday. A chance for Rondon to shine!

Bolton draw 1-1 with Scunny' date=' thought we were heading for three points but hey a first point of the season is nothing to be scoffed at, good game mate.[/quote']

Good game mate. Timo Horn kept me in the game yet again!

Joel Matip makes his 300th start for Shorpe on Wednesday versus Manchester United( Someone I've had since the start of the set up)

Birmingham 2 Preston 0

Changed things around a bit, changed to a 442 and brought Di Natale in, Maicon and Pasqual sat the game out and Mboji and Bastos replaced them at fullback.

5 points recorded in 5 games.

Barnet outclassed York City and beat them 2 - 1 in their Division 5 fixture.

Mesto had an impressive game and was voted Man of the Match.

Shankland and Arfield were amongst the goalscorers.

Reserves put in a good performance to keep us top, Shankland & Arfield score on debuts, added a few players lately:

Lawrence Shankland - Scoring goals for fun in Aberdeens (Team i follow) reserve side and a Scotland u-21 player

Adam Rooney - Another Aberdeen player and top scorer in the SPL and just been called up to Republic of Ireland squad.

Stuart Findlay - Celtic youngster currently out onloan but could force his way into first team squad for next season with current performances

Scott Arfield - Getting game time for Burnley maybe rise but solid at 84 and was free agent.

Daryl Murphy - Another off free agent list but playing well for Ipswich

Nicolas MAURICE-BELAY - Needed a left winger and he was available

Domingues CLAUDEMIR - just moved to Club Brugge worth a punt :)

also 3 cheap signings as squad fillers

Chris Kettings - Goalkeeper at Palace

Jamie Ness - Showed promise in is early years and needed a back up

Kellen Daly - needed a back up Lb and at 8k! Couldnt go wrong!

Lawrence Shankland - Scoring goals for fun in Aberdeens (Team i follow) reserve side and a Scotland u-21 player

Adam Rooney - Another Aberdeen player and top scorer in the SPL and just been called up to Republic of Ireland squad.

Just need Clangers and you'll be sorted;)

Back to back losses have killed the early season momentum from Carlisle. Had to change in formation in the last game partly due to a small fitness issue and partly to prevent the small fitness issue becoming a larger one, probably prevent me from getting something out of the game. Both losses have been 2-1 so at least we're not getting thrashed.

Newport County beat Derby County 2 - 1 in their Division 3 fixture.

Charles scored both of the goals for Newport County and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Finally a win! Five games needed for that to happen. Curiously two draws and a win at home, but away only lost games. Difficult seems to be the word that best defines this season.

Once again' date=' a bad start of season for [b']QPR[/b]! Nasty! :(

You'll get there, be patient!

Switched from Bristol City to Huddersfield Town, both in the 3rd Division earlier last week.

Good luck to my successor.

First (internal) move was to sell Sagna for 4.1m + Vidic. the cash will help us drift away from debt.

Our first match was against Morecambe, which we drew 3-3. Played a good side but disappointed with conceding 2 quick goals after going up 3-1.

Just need Clangers and you'll be sorted;)

Back to back losses have killed the early season momentum from Carlisle. Had to change in formation in the last game partly due to a small fitness issue and partly to prevent the small fitness issue becoming a larger one' date=' probably prevent me from getting something out of the game. Both losses have been 2-1 so at least we're not getting thrashed.[/quote']

Haha not a hope in hell im signing him!

premierleague_season_10.png

Season 10 Premierleague Predictions

Game 4:

Crystal Palace 1-3 Chelsea

Plymouth Argyle 1-1 Middlesbrough

Liverpool 2-2 Sheffield United

Sheffield Wednesday 2-2 Bolton Wanderers

Shorpe United 1-1 Manchester United

Newcastle United 2-2 Arsenal

West Bromwich Albion 1-1 Aston Villa

Blackpool 3-1Everton

Tottenham Hotspur 2-0 Peterborough United

Leeds United 0-1 Manchester City

Midlands derby between WBA and Aston Villa is truly back on tonight, and hence is the game of the week. Predict a draw in that one, as I am in 5 other fixtures where similar strength sides meet each other. Fancy Blackpool and Spurs to record their first wins, and Man City and Chelsea to also pick up 3 points.

Thrashed out two good results in our previous two fixtures. Beating Fleetwood 1-0 at home thanks to SuperDanny and then a goalless draw against Cardiff on Monday night.

Pretty much dominated the game at Cardiff but lack of striker options gave us no choice but to play with a defensive mentality.

Tonights game at Tranmere is going to be much the same. Our Russian assassin, Artem Dzyuba, won't make the team because of fitness and Jermain Defoe is still injured.

Thankfully 83 rated Michael Frey passed his late fitness test following his foot injury otherwise we would have had to have gone with a 4-6-0 or play someone out of position.

Blackpool 0-0 Everton

Blackpools hopes of mounting a title challenge already look impossible after failing to win any of our opening four league games. Todays draw was a third in a row and we clearly missed Carlos Tevezs prescence due to injury.

Second place Peterborough at the weekend. Really need to find our goalscoring touch.

2-2 draw vs Yeovil. We blew up a lead against Morecambe, now we came back this time around.

In the 6 games I've managed this far this season, I've gotten 5 draws.

I'm officially the draw king! :/

Swindon Town slumped to a 1 - 0 defeat to Tranmere Rovers in their Division 2 fixture.

That sucks.

Stats show that we deserved at least something from the game but with only an 83 rated half fit striker up front we had the bite of a toothless doormouse.

Injuries and fitness are killing us this season so far.