English Championship 7777 - Discussion Thread

O'Donnell

Re: English Championship 7777 - Discussion Thread

Good game. so close to beating you. We have a massive game final group game against you in the Europa League on Tuesday' date=' the loser will be out (Unless Bordeaux don't win).

A dissapointing start to the season going into the break for Blackpool. Sitting in 10th, a title challenge will have to wait to next season as 11 points seems impossible to catch even with 28 games to go. Out of the cup aswell which is which is the one trophy I really wanted to win. Defending my Shield and Europa League is all we really have to play for, and hopefully sneak into the top 4.[/quote']

Ah forgot about the Europa league game , won't have much to do with it , see what crazy formation SM come up with, could do with the cash I suppose but don't really pay attention to it.

Ah forgot about the Europa league game ' date=' won't have much to do with it , see what crazy formation SM come up with, could do with the cash I suppose but don't really pay attention to it.[/quote']

Your assistant smashed us few weeks ago :P

Just an update on my QPR's life in Division 3:

We had a disappoiting start of the season as ever... :rolleyes: Now we're recovering and we're up to 11th. We would be 8th if not for a very unfair draw against Stoke City last match, a match where we enjoyed 64% ball possession... We're sitting 5 points away from play-offs, and 10 points away from 1st place.

Our goal remains the same as ever: finish top 6 and fight for promotion. We always end up getting top 6, but we're missing the promotion part. Again. And again. And again :P

Was a bit taken aback when I watched our game on scorecentre as it turned out to be a friendly against Juventus, not that I am complaining about the rest period as it means the team will be well rested for the cup game against Man United and Gustavo will only have to miss that one game.

Was a bit taken aback when I watched our game on scorecentre as it turned out to be a friendly against Juventus' date=',,,, [/quote']

As I only have one team I always watch all my games on the score centre.

I wish they would do away with the possession bar though as I always know I am odds on to lose if it goes against me.

Also a bit bored with yellow carded free kicks always being missed and defenders never doing any defending.

And wouldn't it be great if, just for once, when the opposition GK saves the ball onto the post that your striker got there first instead of him grabbing it at the second attempt?

I would also like to see the odd throw in, which team kicks off and topless cheerleaders at half time.

Bolton Wanderers outclassed Manchester United and beat them 4 - 1 in their English Championship Shield Round 2 fixture.

Zuñiga scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Kiessling and Müller were also amongst the goalscorers.

Bolton Hammer Man United 4-1 to book a spot in round three of the shield.

Blackpool 6-2 Tranmere

With the premier league in a mid season break, Tranmere unfit and without a manger this result isnt a surprsing one. Goals from Walcot, Iniesta, Negredo, Tevez and a brace from Asamoah.

A tough looking trip to Divison 3 leaders Bournmouth in Round 3. Big game against West Brom in the Europa League. As long as we don't lose we wil qualify or the knockout phase.

Blackpool advance to the knock out stages of the Europa League as group winners after a 2-1 win over West Brom. Thought we may have knocked out big rivals out of the competitin, only for third place Bordeaux to lse 5-0...

Eight English clubs reached the next stage. Only Scnthorpe didnt qualify :P

The match ended 0 - 0 between Newport County and Colchester United in their Division 3 fixture.

By the stats, if a winner had to be found I guess Newport has to be it. Anyway, we are gathering the so desired points that I hope will give us the maintenance. Currently 8th in the table, 9 points away from relegation. Tough game ahead against Queens Park Rangers. But hey, aren't they all?!

Have fun!

Barnet outclassed Southend United and beat them 4 - 1 in their Division 5 fixture.

Cardozo scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Arfield and Maurice-belay were also amongst the goalscorers.

Keeps us in the Promotion Hunt!

HEREFORD FC have to do a match report before Saturday as it is our last chance to say we are top of the league.

1-0 win at Crewe (should of been a draw) has kept us top but we face Sunderland next and can see our downward slide starting then.

I dont think we have ever topped this division so we have to be happy with the situation.

dont know what is about Crewe and Swindon but they havnt been seperated for over 50 games now, wherever Crewe are , Swindon are one place above them, weird couple.

HEREFORD FC have to do a match report before Saturday as it is our last chance to say we are top of the league.

1-0 win at Crewe (should of been a draw) has kept us top but we face Sunderland next and can see our downward slide starting then.

I dont think we have ever topped this division so we have to be happy with the situation.

dont know what is about Crewe and Swindon but they havnt been seperated for over 50 games now' date=' wherever Crewe are , Swindon are one place above them, weird couple.[/quote']

TOP OF THE LEAGUE, TOP OF THE LEAGUE, WE ARE HEREFORD WE'RE TOP OF THE LEAGUE.

There you go Paul I will do a shout for you since there is nothing to shout about here at Bolton. :)

For those interested in fairness.

You may know that the GC1 Man Utd manager is a heinous cheat and has used his multiple teams to get 2 genuine managers banned from the newsfeed.

SM have let their premium gold championship go to wrack and ruin,

There is a short skit on it at the 259 blogspot

279england dot blogspot dot co dot uk

Lets keep an eye on the so called pope of GC1

Sorry to be off topic but we have to do something to restore fairness to this game

For those interested in fairness.

You may know that the Man Utd manager is a heinous cheat and has used his multiple teams to get 2 genuine managers banned from the newsfeed.

SM have let their premium gold championship go to wrack and ruin' date='

There is a short skit on it at the 259 blogspot

279england dot blogspot dot co dot uk

Lets keep an eye on the so called pope of GC1

Sorry to be off topic but we have to do something to restore fairness to this game[/quote']

You posted this in 3 EC forum sections (All saying Man u manager). Who is the guy your talking about cause its pretty confusing...

You posted this in 3 EC forum sections (All saying Man u manager). Who is the guy your talking about cause its pretty confusing...

The guy changes his name everyday so it is difficult to call him "something" - I understand the problem of mistermalcolm. But he manages Man Utd in Gold Championship 1.