O'Donnell

English Championship 7777 - Discussion Thread

Re: English Championship 7777 - Discussion Thread

TOP OF THE LEAGUE' date=' TOP OF THE LEAGUE, WE ARE HEREFORD WE'RE TOP OF THE LEAGUE.[/size']

There you go Paul I will do a shout for you since there is nothing to shout about here at Bolton. :)

thank you kind Sir.

I'd like to think that i could follow Bolton's example from last season by leading the way all season but i dont think any of my first team would get into yours and have no expectations of being promoted, anyway i dont want all the money that comes with the top divisions, i'm quite attached to my 86m debt.

for those interested in fairness.

You may know that the gc1 man utd manager is a heinous cheat and has used his multiple teams to get 2 genuine managers banned from the newsfeed.

Sm have let their premium gold championship go to wrack and ruin' date='

there is a short skit on it at the 259 blogspot

279england dot blogspot dot co dot uk

lets keep an eye on the so called pope of gc1

sorry to be off topic but we have to do something to restore fairness to this game[/quote']

free the gold 1, two...

Right apologies all round if I'm being thick, we have established the fact there is a cheat at work.

Can we have the teams involved please so everyone is clear whom not to deal with.

Thanks

Right apologies all round if I'm being thick' date=' we have established the fact there is a cheat at work.

Can we have the teams involved please so everyone is clear whom not to deal with.

Thanks[/quote']

i dont think the cheat is in 7777 yet, i think others are making the situation known outside of GC's and rightly so.

i dont think the cheat is in 7777 yet' date=' i think others are making the situation known outside of GC's and rightly so.[/quote']

Ah no worries mate,hate the thought of 7777 being wrecked and other prominent gameworlds.

Blackpool had another young talent rise yesterday.

Florent Hadergjonaj 78 -> 82

Joins the likes of Foket (83), Gomez (83), Sisto (82), Walter (82), Castagne (82), Wallace (82) and Lazaro (82) as the bright futures for the club.

One youngster has departed back to Argetina, Alexis Zarate (78) for a £800k profit :)

Russia dominated much of the play against Malta but could only manage a 0 - 0 draw in their SMFA World Cup Qualifiers Group 16 fixture.

Not much seems to be going right this season either on the domestic front or international wise.

3 points from 3 draws out of 3 games is hardly the form Russia needs to make it to Germany for the end of season World Cup.

Our latest hiccup was a pathetic goalless draw against mighty Malta, a team that last won an international match sometime in BC when they were still part of the Roman Empire.

It is probably no co-incidence that 4 players were from Swindon, with frontman Artem Dzyuba leading the way with all the sharpness of a blunt spoon.

Not sure how much longer the Kremlin will keep their patience with me having not achieved anything since my first season where we reached the quarter finals.

Blackpool 2-0 Newcastle

A brace from Carlos Tevez won us the thre points. The captain limped off late on though with a calf injury and will be out for a month. A huge blow :(

It moves us up to ninth, three points off the play-offs.

Blackpool had another young talent rise yesterday.

Florent Hadergjonaj 78 -> 82

Joins the likes of Foket (83)' date=' Gomez (83), Sisto (82), Walter (82), Castagne (82), Wallace (82) and Lazaro (82) as the bright futures for the club.

One youngster has departed back to Argetina, Alexis Zarate (78) for a £800k profit :)[/quote']

Lazaro got a +1 to 83 today :D (Also scored the winning goal today on his Barnsey debut with a MOM performance :))

Queens Park Rangers beat Newport County 2 - 1 in their Division 3 fixture.

Brahimi scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Carrillo was also on the scoresheet for his side.

Even without our maestro Pirlo, our good form continues as we got an important win over my friend Marcos's Newport. Good game mate. We're already in top 6, after just 15 matches, that is not usual for us so soon :P so i would say there's a chance that this is the season we finally manage to get a direct promotion to Division 2, instead of those tricky play-offs that we have been failing to win (3 times in a row now :( ). So, i just want to keep our great form and to survive without our main star Andrea Pirlo as he will still be out for almost a month.

Cruise through to the 4th round of the FA Cup with at 2-0 win at the Ricoh.

Away to Rick's Man United in next round.

FA Cup 4th round draw:

Port Vale - Everton

Dagenham & Redbridge - Plymouth Argyle

West Bromwich Albion - AFC Bournemouth

Manchester City - Burton Albion

Manchester United - Aston Villa

Rochdale - Histon

Blackburn Rovers - Northampton Town

Tranmere Rovers - Fleetwood Town

Cruise through to the 4th round of the FA Cup with at 2-0 win at the Ricoh.

Away to Rick's Man United in next round.

FA Cup 4th round draw:

Port Vale - Everton

Dagenham & Redbridge - Plymouth Argyle

West Bromwich Albion - AFC Bournemouth

Manchester City - Burton Albion

Manchester United - Aston Villa

Rochdale - Histon

Blackburn Rovers - Northampton Town

Tranmere Rovers - Fleetwood Town

WBA managed to beat Leicester last night to set up a home tie against Bournemouth.

This follows the weekend where we stayed 2nd after beating Palace.

Having lost all interest in the cup 2 rounds ago Swindon Town occupied themselves with a friendly kick about last night in the local gym.

My two Australian players, Matt Ryan & Luongo, challenged our 13 Russian players to a game of rush goalies.

Australia won 3-1.

(To even things up I played for the Russians at half time).

Even without our maestro Pirlo' date=' our good form continues as we got an important win over my friend Marcos's Newport. Good game mate. We're already in top 6, after just 15 matches, that is not usual for us so soon :P so i would say there's a chance that this is the season we finally manage to get a direct promotion to Division 2, instead of those tricky play-offs that we have been failing to win (3 times in a row now :( ). So, i just want to keep our great form and to survive without our main star Andrea Pirlo as he will still be out for almost a month.[/quote']

this was a tough one to loose Mr. Machines :D:D

congratulations and i really hope you manage to get promoted!

Swindon Town slumped to a 1 - 0 defeat to West Ham United in their Division 2 fixture

Another game where I felt we were unlucky not to take away at least a point. Cillessen was on top form though and we couldn't get anything passed him and he fully deserved his MOTM award.

Jermain Defoe's days in the No. 10 shirt look to be numbered. As much as I admire him as a player the fact that his arrival at Sunderland in real life has not really had the desired impact and that they are now staring relegation in the face I think a drop to 87 for him could easily be on the cards.

Defoe is already being overpaid at Swindon since his drop to 88. He is willing to negotiate a new deal but wants to keep the bottom line where it is and if he drops even further a small budget club like ours could not justify paying such an inflated wage.

Annoyingly the Chairman is sitting on the fence on this one even though he usually can't wait to offer pay increases to players five nano-seconds after they have had a raise :confused:

Sheffield United 2 - 0 Aston Villa

Hot on the heals of our win against leaders Arsenal, a comfortable win over Villa enables us to leap frog them onto 3rd place. It no doubt helped that they had their cup side playing.

But still going strong. Only lost once this season.