• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lordy -RBA-

• MaoaM

• Frozy

• Ben-SCFC

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: English Championship 7777 - Discussion Thread GILLETTE SOCCER SATURDAY TURN10 - PREMIER LEAGUE Welcome to our first special addition of "Gillette Soccer Saturday", this will happen on so

Re: English Championship 7777 - Discussion Thread Now to mix up the divisions, the previous one was all about who based on squad value should finish where! Enjoy! The likes of Shorpe showing

Re: English Championship 7777 - Discussion Thread Welcome to the EC 7777 end of season awards hosted by myself Frozy. First of all, a massive thank you to those who voted for even a few categ

Posted Images

Re: English Championship 7777 - Discussion Thread

Tonight we entertain Charlton Atheltic at County Ground. Should be an interesting match as they are another in a long line of difficult opponents looking for a promotion spot.

Also we look forward to the return of ex-Swindon midfielder and fans favourite Bebras Natcho, but this time in a Charlton shirt.

Natcho was with us for 4 seasons and I will always remember him for his dedication and commitment to the club. His belief that money is not the sole important factor in football was a shining example to the rest of us and so I was quite sad when I sold him for the first double figure bid that hit my desk.

Will not be releasing my teamsheet until the last minute as Miguel Danny and Ignashevich will both require a late fitness test to see if they will play,, (plus the wife wants me to take her shopping today :( )

2-2 draw for WBA with Shorpe keeps the baggies 2nd.

Haven't checked the stats but not a bad point,keeps the top 4 aim rolling along.

Wonder boy Fekir with his 2nd goal in 3 sub appearances grabs a point.

Edit looked at stats should have easily won but teams down the bottom are scrapping for points so fair enough.

Swindon Town slumped to a 3 - 2 defeat against Charlton Athletic in their Division 2 fixture

As expected an entertaining match with both sides creating plenty of chances. We were always chasing the game though after a stunning own goal from Georgi Schennikov opened the scoring. The way Schennikov drew Ryan off his line and then slotted the ball into his own net without giving our GK a hope of getting near it would have made any striker proud...... numpty :rolleyes:

Ufortunately we were without our talisman, Miguel Danny, who had to sit this one out due to poor fitness but at least Ignashevich is back now and was able to play the last 15 minutes last night.

The shopping trip was like,, meh,, but at least I got a new pair of shoes and a couple of beers out of it.

Blackpool 3-2 Bournemouth

Blackpool continue the defence of their trophy with a tough win at Bournemouth. Made a few changes but fielded a strong side. Bournemouth went down to ten men after 30 minutes with Yedlin getting a straight red.

All the goals came in an eleven minute spell at the start of the second half. We took the lead through Telles. Lambert equalised for the home side. Iniesta and Walcott gave Blackpool some breathing space, but a nervy end when Lambert got his second.

Away to Plymouth in Round 4. A decent draw after winning 3 of the last 4 meetings, still would have prefered a lower division side :P.

Put out a cupside with youth and fringers and won 3-0.

Bolton Wanderers beat AFC Wimbledon 3 - 0 in their English Championship Shield Round 3 fixture.

Saivet scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Onazi and Bruma were also amongst the goalscorers.

Nice to see Saivet add another to his tally in the early steps of his Bolton career, happy with the win as there hasn't been much joy at the Macron this season;This sets up a 4th round match-up against Norwich.

Nice to see the 7777 thread has over the 1 million views.

Arnaldo EDINHO has completed his move to Kayseri Erciyesspor from Newport County for 3,203,400

i'm a sentimental!! and selling Edinho, from the purely sentimental point of view, was hard! apart that, he is not that desirable after all :)

he was with me since season 6, almost since my beginning in ec7777. he played 138 matches in the league as a starter, scoring 75 goals. he is a scoring machine!!

what comforts me is that he'll be available on july the 14th, more expensive than ever :D:D

This is hopefully going to be the season for Tamworth. We currently lead the pack in division 5, and we have shown our worth by beating two potential contenders in Dagenham and Redbridge (5-2) and Barnet (4-0) so far this season.

For financial reasosn we need to start moving up the divisions. The team is more than capable of playing in division 2 and 3 let alone division 4 and 5.

The team is as follows:

Sommer (Age 26; Rat 89)

Marriano (28; 88) Ginter (21; 88) Makeev (25; 87) Kolodziejczak (23; 87)

Ayew (23; 88) Makiadi (31; 87) Brozovic (22; 87) Djuricic (23; 88)

Shelvey (23; 87)

Lacazette (23; 90)

So the team is strong but also young. Brozovic's +2 rise is crucial as it adds further quality to the centre of the park. We also have an abundance of 85's who can cover for depth.

It would be considered a failure tbh if I dont get Tamworth promoted this season. About to start my 82 game with them, the squad finally has a good balance and the finances are back down to earth. Time to push on!

This is hopefully going to be the season for Tamworth. We currently lead the pack in division 5' date=' and we have shown our worth by beating two potential contenders in Dagenham and Redbridge (5-2) and Barnet (4-0) so far this season.

For financial reasosn we need to start moving up the divisions. The team is more than capable of playing in division 2 and 3 let alone division 4 and 5.

[center']The team is as follows:

Sommer (Age 26; Rat 89)

Marriano (28; 88) Ginter (21; 88) Makeev (25; 87) Kolodziejczak (23; 87)

Ayew (23; 88) Makiadi (31; 87) Brozovic (22; 87) Djuricic (23; 88)

Shelvey (23; 87)

Lacazette (23; 90)

[/center]

So the team is strong but also young. Brozovic's +2 rise is crucial as it adds further quality to the centre of the park. We also have an abundance of 85's who can cover for depth.

It would be considered a failure tbh if I dont get Tamworth promoted this season. About to start my 82 game with them, the squad finally has a good balance and the finances are back down to earth. Time to push on!

you have got a better first team than Hereford, there will be no stopping you once you are out of div 5.

Talking of promotion, did you go to the play off final? was there a good crowd?

you have got a better first team than Hereford' date=' there will be no stopping you once you are out of div 5.

Talking of promotion, did you go to the play off final? was there a good crowd?[/quote']

Lets hope so!

Surprised people know about it! Im bogged down with university atm, would've love to have gone. I did hear that it was good though, the tin shed was rocking! Cant beat non-league football.

Lets hope so!

Surprised people know about it! Im bogged down with university atm' date=' would've love to have gone. I did hear that it was good though, the tin shed was rocking! Cant beat non-league football.[/quote']

i was watching non league 7/8 years before i went to watch league football.

Always keep an eye on the lower leagues, especially as so many former big clubs are now in your position.

i was watching non league 7/8 years before i went to watch league football.

Always keep an eye on the lower leagues' date=' especially as so many former big clubs are now in your position.[/quote']

It was horrible, our fall from grace was particularly hard. Everyone should go when they can, great atmosphere, relatively cheap and the clubs could do with the money!

It was horrible' date=' our fall from grace was particularly hard. Everyone should go when they can, great atmosphere, relatively cheap and the clubs could do with the money![/quote']

Although i now live miles away, my local club are the only non league club that doesnt need the money, the owner is one of the big investors in this new Paramount theme park.

Sorry for this spam like post but I am trying to raise awareness of the Prizemoney not being paid issue, this is happening to us all everytime we win a cup, shield, smfa game etc The prizemoney you earn is not being added to your funds as there is a bug that makes SM deduct the prizemoney you earn from your starting balance meaning you are not getting it paid.Check your starting balance before you play a cup tie and you will see this is a fact(or you can check out the thread below and see by the screenshots that this is happening).Go to your club finance page and check prizemoney whatever amount it says you have earned this is how much you have been ripped off by SM this season, we need to get together and make SM take notice. Thanks for listening.

http://forum.soccermanager.com/showthread.php?t=173029

Carlisle have their first draw of the season. A 0-0 draw with Hartlepool in a extremely physical game which had 3 red cards.

Layun got sent off a minute after he got booked. Clearly had somewhere else to be, so I'm claiming he did a Mike Williamson:p

And then Malbranque goes and gets himself sent-off with a knee high challenge, a minute after De Guzman got sent off. Again I feel it had a touch of Williamsonesqueness about it.

But hay ho a 0-0 draw essentially playing 60 mins with a man less isn't bad

Blackpool 4-2 Liverpool

Great result for us at Anfield. Played quite alot of squad players after we fielded a strong side in Mondays shield win. Adriano opened the scoring in the second minute. An unfit Liverpool equalied after the break through Badstubber. Straight from the Kick-off we re-took the lead with Adriano bagging his second. Anothe minute later we had a third when Asamoah headed in from Rafa Silva's free kick.

Chamberlain gave Liverpool fans hope with a goal with 15 minutes remainig but Adriano turned provider for Romulo to score his first PL goal since seaon 5.

We move up to 8th :)

Queens Park Rangers outclassed Yeovil Town and beat them 3 - 2 in their Division 3 fixture.

Rojo scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Brahimi was also on the scoresheet for his side.

A very important win for us tonight! We made an amazing recovery after going down 2-0, we still managed to win the match in the second half. I'm really pleased with it B) It's being a great season for us. We're 6th, just 7 points behind 1st, and just 3 points behind 3rd.