• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lordy -RBA-

• MaoaM

• Frozy

• Ben-SCFC

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: English Championship 7777 - Discussion Thread GILLETTE SOCCER SATURDAY TURN10 - PREMIER LEAGUE Welcome to our first special addition of "Gillette Soccer Saturday", this will happen on so

Re: English Championship 7777 - Discussion Thread Now to mix up the divisions, the previous one was all about who based on squad value should finish where! Enjoy! The likes of Shorpe showing

Re: English Championship 7777 - Discussion Thread Welcome to the EC 7777 end of season awards hosted by myself Frozy. First of all, a massive thank you to those who voted for even a few categ

Posted Images

Tim Krul & Pirmin Swchwegler available for cash deals.

Krul is off to MK Dons and Schwegler is off to Rotherham soon.

Once the cash comes in from this pair we will be bringing in a new stickman in a deal that is already pre-arranged.

We will have to play the next couple of games with a 77 keeper unless anyone has a loan of a keeper for a few games?

De Bruyne gets a +1 91>92 & Arnold gets a +2 86>88

The De Bruyne at 92 makes my Munoz/De Bruyne & 3 million for Draxler deal look good.

HEREFORD continue to keep the seat warm for Shack's improving Fulham, a 2-1 win at home to Birmingham leaves us on 57 points, the best record in the 5 divisions, just waiting for it to go wrong and drop out of the play offs on the last day of the season.

Artem Dzyuba scored twice against his old club last weekend in an emphatic 3-0 win over Forest.

Tonight we visit bottom of the table Preston.

Miguel Danny is on the transfer list. Also during the week Massimo Luongo joined Manchester United in exchange for Anton Mitryushkin.

Artem Dzyuba scored twice against his old club last weekend in an emphatic 3-0 win over Forest.

Tonight we visit bottom of the table Preston.

Miguel Danny is on the transfer list. Also during the week Massimo Luongo joined Manchester United in exchange for Anton Mitryushkin.

Daniella is leaving? what's going on, surely the club captain isn't being blamed for his manager's incompetence?

Daniella is leaving? what's going on' date=' surely the club captain isn't being blamed for his manager's incompetence?[/quote']

Well someone has to take the blame for the dismal season we are having and I am the Manager so it can't possibly be me.

Ok, it might be my responsibility but it's obviously someone else's fault..

... so if anyone is looking for a 31 rated 90 year old,,, Danny could be your huckleberry.....

By the way' date=', I see that Will resigned as manager of Germany earlier today. That wouldn't have anything to do with allegations in the press that he was involved in some bribing scandal to get SMFA to appoint Germany as host nation this season.... would it?????[/quote']

Will, will be making an appearance at a press conference sometime soon, as soon as he can contact his mate Chuck.

Krul is off to MK Dons and Schwegler is off to Rotherham soon.

Once the cash comes in from this pair we will be bringing in a new stickman in a deal that is already pre-arranged.

We will have to play the next couple of games with a 77 keeper unless anyone has a loan of a keeper for a few games?

De Bruyne gets a +1 91>92 & Arnold gets a +2 86>88

The De Bruyne at 92 makes my Munoz/De Bruyne & 3 million for Draxler deal look good.

Butland if my chairman allows?

Disappointed that my Swindon didn't manage to get 3 points at Preston. In the end we had to settle for just a point even though 6/11 of their players were NMF. In fact, apart from their GK, they only had one fully fit player on the field in 65rated Pearson and his contribution (as the match report confirms) was largely ineffective.

Oh well, never mind,,, it's still a valuable point that keeps us in 17th place and one point closer to our notional 'safety' target.

Next up we have a cracking match at home to Fulham. Would love to get a result against them even if just to help out my old buddy, Smut, at Hereford, who are doing very well at the moment even though they somewhat resemble a one legged turkey leading a flock of eagles in a fly past over a chicken coup........... with no idea how they got there and no idea how to get down.... but it's all shaping up for an interesting second part of the season.

Disappointed that my Swindon didn't manage to get 3 points at Preston. In the end we had to settle for just a point even though 6/11 of their players were NMF. In fact' date=' apart from their GK, they only had one fully fit player on the field in 65rated Pearson and his contribution (as the match report confirms) was largely ineffective.

Oh well, never mind,,, it's still a valuable point that keeps us in 17th place and one point closer to our notional 'safety' target.

Next up we have a cracking match at home to Fulham. Would love to get a result against them even if just to help out my old buddy, Smut, at Hereford, who are doing very well at the moment even though they somewhat resemble a one legged turkey leading a flock of eagles in a fly past over a chicken coup........... with no idea how they got there and no idea how to get down.... but it's all shaping up for an interesting second part of the season.[/quote']

we need all the help we can get and that one legged turkey does know how it will find terrafirma, it will involve a shotgun on xmas eve and a very quick descent.

Russia have a must win world cup qualifier tonight against the Korea Republic.

Kombarov is injured so Denis Cheryshev gets his first international cap. Kokorin gets the nod ahead of Artem Dzyuba too.

Beat them 3-0 with an outstanding performance from Alan Dzagoev. The Russian midfielder is on great form right now having won MOTM award midweek for Swindon in the match against Preston and again last night for his country. Cheryshev had a fine debut too after scoring one and providing 2 assists.

The win puts us in second place in our qualifying group but with a superior goal difference and a game in hand over everyone else.

Swindon Town beat Fulham 2 - 0 in their Division 2 fixture.

82 rated Carlos Strandberg scored both goals in a handsome victory over Fulham!

Had to put out a bit of a makeshift side though what with Danny's last minute departure to Charlton. Danny was originally in the team to play against Fulham but when Steve & I agreed on the transfer deal I decided to drop Danny to prevent him getting injured before joining his new club. Instead I went with Alexei Miranchuk, another 19 yo that we signed recently, who stepped up to the mark with a solid performance.

With Danny gone Kanunnikov will switch to his preferred left wing and new signing Alexsander Samedov will take his place on the right.

Part of the deal for Danny includes the return of midfielder Bebras Natcho, a previous Swindon favourite. I am more than glad to have him back.

82 rated Carlos Strandberg scored both goals in a handsome victory over Fulham!

Had to put out a bit of a makeshift side though what with Danny's last minute departure to Charlton. Danny was originally in the team to play against Fulham but when Steve & I agreed on the transfer deal I decided to drop Danny to prevent him getting injured before joining his new club. Instead I went with Alexei Miranchuk' date=' another 19 yo that we signed recently, who stepped up to the mark with a solid performance.

With Danny gone Kanunnikov will switch to his preferred left wing and new signing Alexsander Samedov will take his place on the right.

Part of the deal for Danny includes the return of midfielder Bebras Natcho, a previous Swindon favourite. I am more than glad to have him back.[/font'][/color]

Many apologies but Bebras was actually sent off 2 games ago so you will have to wait 2 more games before his ban finishes.

Apart from the arrival of Danny we brought in 2 more Villa loanees. Lucas SILVA and Mario LEMINA who come into the fold, and like Villa's Mancuello will get plenty of game time.

I had Mandanda shortlisted so when I saw Blackburn accept an external offer I quickly mailed Warren to ask if he would cancel the 12.9 mill deal and if he would give me a week to raise cash and I would give him 15 million, he agreed and cancelled, thanks for that Warren.

6752.jpg

So to raise the funds we sold Krul to MK Dons for 12 million and Schwegler was sold to Rotherham for 6 million. Pleased with these dealings as Onazi will take the place of Schwegler whilst Mandanda replaces Krul. Happy days.

Had to put out a bit of a makeshift side though what with Danny's last minute departure to Charlton. Danny was originally in the team to play against Fulham but when Steve & I agreed on the transfer deal I decided to drop Danny to prevent him getting injured before joining his new club. Instead I went with Alexei Miranchuk' date=' another 19 yo that we signed recently,[/b'] who stepped up to the mark with a solid performance.

[/font][/color]

... seems Capello had the same idea. Miranchuk comes on as sub and even scores against Belarus!!!.. But you guys saw me post first, right ??......... B)