O'Donnell

English Championship 7777 - Discussion Thread

Championship manager in the good old days?  and CM then,  about 50 years ahead of sm's single player game now!

I don't know why but I'm not tempted by the single player. Maybe it's the social part of the game that is missing, maybe it's "why fighting against AI when you can have real people to fight against and still have a few laughs?"

Had a lot of fun with CM. Several versions along the years.

12 hours ago, scrooll said:

Any unmanaged clubs soon?

Bury might be free early tuesday morning, i think it is 5am gmt that the 30 day log in limit kicks out the manager.

then Cardiff a day or 2 later, they are already free but sm isn't allowing them to be taken so i think it is a week before they are available.

Since becoming more involved again Manchester United have won 9 straight League games and find themselves 2nd chasing down our bitter rivals City.

This Wednesday is a massive game as we welcome City in a game where a win for United would move them to within 3 points of City however defeat would leave the gap at 9 points and mean the Title will be heading to the Etihad.

Cardiff should be available very soon and Wimbledon in a few days.

Not a great gameworld anymore though, the cheat has many clubs in here and nothing really worth buying  at external.

player hogging is another problem.

1 hour ago, smut said:

Cardiff should be available very soon and Wimbledon in a few days.

Not a great gameworld anymore though, the cheat has many clubs in here and nothing really worth buying  at external.

player hogging is another problem.

Can you suggest a GW where there's a squad limit? And of course many SM big shot managers.