• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lordy -RBA-

• MaoaM

• Frozy

• Ben-SCFC

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: English Championship 7777 - Discussion Thread GILLETTE SOCCER SATURDAY TURN10 - PREMIER LEAGUE Welcome to our first special addition of "Gillette Soccer Saturday", this will happen on so

Re: English Championship 7777 - Discussion Thread Now to mix up the divisions, the previous one was all about who based on squad value should finish where! Enjoy! The likes of Shorpe showing

Re: English Championship 7777 - Discussion Thread Welcome to the EC 7777 end of season awards hosted by myself Frozy. First of all, a massive thank you to those who voted for even a few categ

Posted Images

Re: English Championship 7777 - Discussion Thread

Bolton Wanderers 0-1 West Bromwich Albion

2 games, 2 goals, 2 wins and no goals conceded for the Baggies. I'm also joint 2nd in the league so i'm extremely happy with my start to the season. A 3rd minute header from Kevin-Prince Boateng gave me the 3 points but a red card in the last minute to Tiago dampened my spirits slightly. I'm now without both he and Pablo Hernandez for the away game at Newcastle on Saturday and the forseeable future.

mainly looking at the premier league teams here

if any of you guys have got any 82+ players in either defence positions or midfield positions

that you wouldn't mind loaning out, for well aslong as you can

i'd be able offer them 2 games a week for the for-see-able future

got hit hard in certain area's due to inj. etc

(portsmouth)

mainly looking at the premier league teams here

if any of you guys have got any 82+ players in either defence positions or midfield positions

that you wouldn't mind loaning out' date=' for well aslong as you can

i'd be able offer them 2 games a week for the for-see-able future

got hit hard in certain area's due to inj. etc

(portsmouth)[/font']

How short term are we talking? Could part with Stambouli and Jordan Ayew until the 12th/13th, before our first cup game. Both are 82 now, but expecting them to go to around 85 in the next few days.

Managed to beat Rochdale 5 - 2 goals coming from new loan signings Gaus and Miller as well as Garcia x2 and Maurice. 3 wins in 3 second in the league only behind Plymouth who are on the same points. On a sour note though Yebda has got injured for 3 weeks, so if anyone has an 80+ centre mid for loan could you please pm or vm me thanks. :)

I'll be glad when these 3 games a week larque is over, got no backup defence and now have 3 of my back 4 NMF, + side is that i made 111k from tonights home game which took me 8k in the green, with 400k on the way in and another home game saturday i'll be looking to bring some back up def's in.

How short term are we talking? Could part with Stambouli and Jordan Ayew until the 12th/13th' date=' before our first cup game. Both are 82 now, but expecting them to go to around 85 in the next few days.[/quote']

that would be a great help if you can and yeah

basically just call em back whenever you need them, any period of time will be useful most my injuries are for a couple of weeks or so ,so it will help bridge the gap for sure.

Dagenham & Redbridge vs Plymouth Argyle 0-4, this is a match that I want to forget pretty fast. Plymouth was out standing and we did a really lousy game, poor defense. Not much more to say, just forget ....

Got Phil IFIL injured, gone for 5 weeks

In terms of Founders Cup fixtures, the following fixtures still haven't been arranged for whatever reason.

Thur 23 June - Southend v Bournemouth.

Thur 30 June - Leeds v Southend, Villa v Darlington.

If fixtures aren't fulfilled both teams involved will face a 5pt deduction from the final tabe. :D

In terms of Founders Cup fixtures' date=' the following fixtures still haven't been arranged for whatever reason.

If fixtures aren't fulfilled both teams involved will face a 5pt deduction from the final tabe. :D[/quote']

awww but not my fault :( Villa manager needs to pull his socks up :D

In terms of Founders Cup fixtures' date=' the following fixtures still haven't been arranged for whatever reason.

If fixtures aren't fulfilled both teams involved will face a 5pt deduction from the final tabe. :D[/quote']

I've sent the request tho :rolleyes:

I'll send it again !:P

My unbeaten league start continues with a 1-0 win over Macclesfield town. We climb to fourth place, just outside the automatic promotion zone. Still no goals from Benjani yet, hoping he can grab a few soon but both him and Fowler have made a notable difference here.

Eh? What?

My best 2 forwards I had on loan have been re-called.

How is that possible?

When I try to re-call a player from Hull City it says "This player is on a permanent loan until the end of the season."

*insert comment that goes in against the silly "inappropriate language" rule*

O Donnel please please, next time you do the predictions, predict me to lose !

Lost to a goal in the 86th Minute from one of their subs, who is on loan from my club stoke ! :rolleyes:

Now the first game and this third game you said I would win, I lost.

The second game you said I would draw, I won, so it would be nice if you predict me to lose, then I have a chance of winning.

Also none of us got any results correct out of all 12 Games !

1-4 i lost again. It was my first game at home and i lost. 3 lost in a row. I didn't expected start like that. I'm very disappointed :(

It looks like i started better, than it is now.

I really have to change something, if i want to stay in league, which gonna be very hard.

Fulham go down 5-4 in a humdinger of a game against Birmingham.

After going 4-1 down at half time, it was soon 4-4 only for a goal in the last 5 minutes to seal our fate.

2 losses from two.... although I have two new faces coming in this week.