• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lordy -RBA-

• MaoaM

• Frozy

• Ben-SCFC

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: English Championship 7777 - Discussion Thread GILLETTE SOCCER SATURDAY TURN10 - PREMIER LEAGUE Welcome to our first special addition of "Gillette Soccer Saturday", this will happen on so

Re: English Championship 7777 - Discussion Thread Now to mix up the divisions, the previous one was all about who based on squad value should finish where! Enjoy! The likes of Shorpe showing

Re: English Championship 7777 - Discussion Thread Welcome to the EC 7777 end of season awards hosted by myself Frozy. First of all, a massive thank you to those who voted for even a few categ

Posted Images

Re: English Championship 7777 - Discussion Thread

Getting pretty frustrated now. Had 3 loan bids blocked by the SMFA, the first two were an 82 and an 83 I think, which is just nonsense, and then earlier, I saw Chelsea had put Giuseppe Rossi and Reinartz (91 and 88) on the loan list, I put an offer in for Reinartz because I knew there was no chance of me getting Rossi, it gets accepted and then it's blocked. I wasn't too annoyed, loaning an 88 to a League One team is a bit daft, I figured he'd be snapped up by a Championship or Premiership team soon and it wouldn't be blocked. But just now I look and see that he's gone to Burton Albion. The SMFA blocks him from going to Bournemouth but lets him go to Burton Albion? Such a joke. It's bad enough when it interferes with perfectly legitimate transfers but loans as well... Come on... Guess I'll still be playing an unfit 78 or a 70 at wing still.

Loving this game right now.

Barrow maintain their 100% start to the league campaign with a 4-2 win over Eastbourne Borough :eek:

Also,

ali shams is after a new challenge and so has resigned as manager of Eastbourne Borough.

Is it so wrong if you get a little warm glow inside if a manager quits just after you've given his team a stuffing?! :P

EDIT:

But could resist a div 5 challenge and a personal battle with jooles dawson . I have arrived so they might as well call me div 5 champs now :D

Just saw this post now. What utter rubbish, the man's delusional! :rolleyes: The real reason is so he's in a league that I can't relegate him from again, hey Dom? ;):P

Oh, and great work on the preview lads, keep 'em coming :D

Just saw this post now. What utter rubbish' date=' the man's delusional! :rolleyes: The real reason is so he's in a league that I can't relegate him from again, hey Dom? ;):pD[/quote']

Thanks for directing me to that Jooles :D

It was tempting to join cheltenham and go toe to toe with elton ' date=' the Manchester loser fans Neil and stu pot , many more.

But could resist a div 5 challenge and a personal battle with jooles dawson . I have arrived so they might as well call me div 5 champs now :D[/quote']

You would've stood no chance at all against my Northampton so have fun in being rock bottom of the pile in the basement of 7777 :D

It was tempting to join cheltenham and go toe to toe with elton ' date=' the Manchester loser fans Neil and stu pot , many more.

But could resist a div 5 challenge and a personal battle with jooles dawson . I have arrived so they might as well call me div 5 champs now :D[/quote']

You'll have to get rid of me first.... I'll bring you back down to earth :D

Had some spare time on my hands' date=' so I knocked up a little Match Report for last night's game against Palace. :)

A fair report mate, tbh i was happy to only lose by the one goal given i had to field my B team due to all these fixtures especially when i realised it had been my average rating of 80 v your average 85.

Did have a stronger back-up but unfortunately Everton and Fulham decided to wait until the day of the match before whipping away Vaughan and Dikgacoi :rolleyes:

You've got a strong-looking team there and should be right up there in the promotion spots at the end of the season :)

A fair report mate' date=' tbh i was happy to only lose by the one goal given i had to field my B team due to all these fixtures especially when i realised it had been my average rating of 80 v your average 85.

Did have a stronger back-up but unfortunately Everton and Fulham decided to wait until the day of the match before whipping away Vaughan and Dikgacoi :rolleyes:

You've got a strong-looking team there and should be right up there in the promotion spots at the end of the season :)[/quote']

Thanks fella. Looks like playing 76 rated Manset & 83 rated Long is better than an 88 rated Bojan & an 89 rated Ederson. :rolleyes::P