English Championship 7777 - Discussion Thread

Re: English Championship 7777 - Discussion Thread

No' date=' 43x3 = [b']129[/b] not 138 :D

An some people are in the Founders cup tonight so cant have friendlies...

I've got Leeds away I think B), Not looking forward to this one :rolleyes:

:o Really Really tired barely can see the keyboard buttons... Woke up very early today:o:p

• Replies 33k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lordy -RBA-

• MaoaM

• Frozy

• Ben-SCFC

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: English Championship 7777 - Discussion Thread GILLETTE SOCCER SATURDAY TURN10 - PREMIER LEAGUE Welcome to our first special addition of "Gillette Soccer Saturday", this will happen on so

Re: English Championship 7777 - Discussion Thread Now to mix up the divisions, the previous one was all about who based on squad value should finish where! Enjoy! The likes of Shorpe showing

Re: English Championship 7777 - Discussion Thread Welcome to the EC 7777 end of season awards hosted by myself Frozy. First of all, a massive thank you to those who voted for even a few categ

Posted Images

43x3 isn't 139...? I'm getting confused now. Last time I checked 43x3 = 129. Have I just supported the wrong answer lol :o

I think you will find my answer is correct (129)

Edit: Its not actually that hard !

Alls you do is,

3x40

then 3x3,

put 120 and 9 together, theres your answer !

I think you will find my answer is correct (129)

Edit: Its not actually that hard !

Alls you do is' date='

3x40

then 3x3,

put 120 and 9 together, theres your answer ![/b']

You went wrong at the 3x40... I'll correct you.

Alls you do is,

'CONTROL' + 'T' (open new tab)

put 'google.com'

then '3 x 43'

press 'ENTER', there's your answer !

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Just a quick couple of plugs from late last night.

Darlington 6 - 0 Altrincham Match Report

Division 5: Round 3 Team of the Week

I'll crack on with Saturday's Division 5 previews when I get back from my exam (:eek: - who puts an exam at 6pm though??) so they should be up by tomorrow evening on the predictions thread.

Anybody want a friendly with my Peterborough United. We are doing well, Played 3 won 2 drawn 1 and are comfortable so i want to play a big team so i can test my fully fit 85 rated team out, or if a smaller team plays me, i want to test out my youths :-) Anyone interested ?

Anybody want a friendly with my Peterborough United. We are doing well' date=' Played 3 won 2 drawn 1 and are comfortable so i want to play a big team so i can test my fully fit 85 rated team out, or if a smaller team plays me, i want to test out my youths :-) Anyone interested ?[/quote']

sent a request i 'm milwall:)

Just posted a preview of tonights founders cup game at the B2Net stadium' date=' only my 2nd M/R but im quite liking these and getting the hang of adding pictures and quotes now :D[/quote']

I would say I like it, but you brought up your 4-1 thrashing of me. :rolleyes: Joking, good stuff mate. :P

Ha' date=' nice to see the division 5 prediction of TAMWORTH 0-O KIDDERMINSTER.

Actually finished 3-2 to kiddy. Still, it's not easy this prediction lark is it? :P[/size']

:( my boys are doing a'ite but they can't chalk up a win! ARGH so frustrating! Maybe I should have been a team with some money in Div 5, I'm excited about signing a player for 53k, something's going on and I don't like it! ha

I'm doing the Div 5 challenge the proper way! COME ON TAMWORTH!

I would say I like it' date=' but you brought up your 4-1 thrashing of me. :rolleyes: Joking, good stuff mate. :P[/quote']

If i didnt bring that up m8 i'd have nothing to celebrate so far this season, without that my season would be an utter disaster :rolleyes: haha

Exciting times at Carrow Road! :D

The offer for Rubén PEREZ of Atlético Madrid from Norwich City has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Talented player, will be huge for us.

Tiago ALVES has completed his move to Norwich City from Santos for £250,000 plus Tom ADEYEMI . All other offers were turned down.

Very very happy to sign this kid. Been tipped for great things :)