• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lordy -RBA-

• MaoaM

• Frozy

• Ben-SCFC

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: English Championship 7777 - Discussion Thread GILLETTE SOCCER SATURDAY TURN10 - PREMIER LEAGUE Welcome to our first special addition of "Gillette Soccer Saturday", this will happen on so

Re: English Championship 7777 - Discussion Thread Now to mix up the divisions, the previous one was all about who based on squad value should finish where! Enjoy! The likes of Shorpe showing

Re: English Championship 7777 - Discussion Thread Welcome to the EC 7777 end of season awards hosted by myself Frozy. First of all, a massive thank you to those who voted for even a few categ

Posted Images

Re: English Championship 7777 - Discussion Thread

The offer for Pedro MENDES of Sporting CP from Preston North End has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

No its not the ex Portsmouth player :P

The rebuilding process starts here! Basically, I'm going to be trading my 77-80 rated players for higher rated players of the same position. Even if its just a +1 or a +2 etc. It would still be an improvement.

So Mendes comes in, in a straight swap deal for Scott Leather. Mendes is 2 ratings higher than Leather so its a good start of the rebuilding :)

Hey Lads just to let you know I cannot complete predictions until the end of the month as I have a lot of exams and need to put most of my focus on them if someone could fill in just until the end of the month it would be appreciated thanks in advance :)

vm me if you want to do them :P

Im beast! :D

As long as I avoid relegation ill be happy.

Coventry put an interesting bid for Adam. The money would be very useful' date=' but I dunno what to do lol[/quote']

Is Adam available? Think i may have to throw in a bid in that case :P

Is Adam available? Think i may have to throw in a bid in that case :P

Been available from day 1. Ideally want cash but most people dont have any now

Its just finding a replacement with the money I have concerns with, but I have a few players in mind

Bore Draw

Southampton 0 - 0 Middlesbrough

Friendly Match (Founders Cup, Group Stage Fixture 2)

Thursday 2 Jun 2011

Stadium: St Mary's Stadium (32,689)

Attendance: 6,428

Goals:

Another stalemate at the Mary's.

A Creditable Draw against higher League Opposition. Looking at our Schedule, still have no red Loss Boxes yet! Unbeaten in both Cup and League, probably jinxed us now.. [/Quote]- Saints Manager

Last Results:

W - D - D - W - D - D - D

Played 2 won 2 in the founders cup, scoring 7 and conceding only 1, a home tie against same league opposition next in O'Donnells Shrimpers . . . Doing far better than me in the league but im still hoping i can get something out of the game and all but qualify out of the group stages :)

Decent night for me, My southend draw 1-1 at home against Leeds, Not sure what Duff thinks of this result...

My southend are just unpredictable, the two hardest sides Ive played Gillingham and Leeds I won and drawn against the championship side and The two weaker sides Port Vale and Torquay I lost :confused: