• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lordy -RBA-

• MaoaM

• Frozy

• Ben-SCFC

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: English Championship 7777 - Discussion Thread GILLETTE SOCCER SATURDAY TURN10 - PREMIER LEAGUE Welcome to our first special addition of "Gillette Soccer Saturday", this will happen on so

Re: English Championship 7777 - Discussion Thread Now to mix up the divisions, the previous one was all about who based on squad value should finish where! Enjoy! The likes of Shorpe showing

Re: English Championship 7777 - Discussion Thread Welcome to the EC 7777 end of season awards hosted by myself Frozy. First of all, a massive thank you to those who voted for even a few categ

Posted Images

Re: English Championship 7777 - Discussion Thread

Should have a good amount of cash now soon as these deals go through for Swindon, will be looking at targets soon as i get the time, expecting most to be gone but were see.. going for a under 23 for this squad maybe 24/25 not too sure yet.. wanted something different for this setup and seeing as its Swindon it felt right to go for what i perfer to do on SM and build good young squads.. lets hope you horrible lot havent nicked them all

:P

Hey Lads just to let you know I cannot complete predictions until the end of the month as I have a lot of exams and need to put most of my focus on them if someone could fill in just until the end of the month it would be appreciated thanks in advance :)

vm me if you want to do them :P

I echo this except mine isn't exam related, my hours have been increased at work so i haven't got enough time to do the Div 4 predictions as well as the one's for 7046.

If anyone wants to take the reigns, VM me :)

I would do Divison 4 predictions for you guys, n i would do a big write up (previews).. But Im not sure with the whole putting it on other thread stuff... I just write on here (Normal forum page) :o

An Ruggermad, Your the Darlington manager arnt you, I have you in the Founders cup on Thursday night :)

I would do Divison 4 predictions for you guys' date=' n i would do a big write up (previews).. But Im not sure with the whole putting it on other thread stuff... I just write on here (Normal forum page) :o

An Ruggermad, Your the Darlington manager arnt you, I have you in the Founders cup on Thursday night :)[/quote']

Well the predictions thread is for the predictions so would be best to post it on there. Not too much hassle is it?

And yeah i'm the Darlington manager. Founder's cup hasn't been too kind to me so far, Leeds and Villa have torn me apart :P Who are you?

Well the predictions thread is for the predictions so would be best to post it on there. Not too much hassle is it?

And yeah i'm the Darlington manager. Founder's cup hasn't been too kind to me so far' date=' Leeds and Villa have torn me apart :P Who are you?[/quote']

Ive found the thread, back on around page 12, etc, i will find it when ive done with all the predictions, anyway I will start sometime during tomorrow, obviously i will be writing everything down on paper, then writing on the Forums when done :)

Edit: I'm southend's manager.

Edit: I will be doing them sometime today (Friday).... Its after midnight when I posted this.

I would do Divison 4 predictions for you guys' date=' n i would do a big write up (previews).. But Im not sure with the whole putting it on other thread stuff... I just write on here (Normal forum page) :o

An Ruggermad, Your the Darlington manager arnt you, I have you in the Founders cup on Thursday night :)[/quote']

Fantastic, like ruggermad said if you post them on the predictions thread when you're done.

Thanks for helping out, appreciate it mate :)

Edit: This is the prediction/preview thread

All of these players will be for sale in august(when their TB is over)

Please message me either on this or in game if you will be interested in anyone of these players and what you are willing to bid on them, as per usual it will be highest bidder wins.

KLOSE, Miroslav

FREY, Sébastien

ALTINTOP, Hamit

CRIS, Marques

i would either like a lot of money or very good player exchanges for the above players.

Nothing too impresive at Villa in terms of changes.

Only the +2 for Jean-Christophe Bahebeck who can go out on loan if any div 5 team fancies him?

Tried to sign him for Darlington :mad: but, taste it sweetened by Division 5's top scorer Lacazette getting a +2 to go to 80 :D

4 goals in 3 games as a 78 what can he do as an 80 :D:D

Fantastic' date=' like ruggermad said if you post them on the predictions thread when you're done.

Thanks for helping out, appreciate it mate :)

Edit: This is the prediction/preview thread

No problem mate, I will send you a PM in the Game, Not much for the messages on the forums, are you the Wimbledon manager?