• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lordy -RBA-

• MaoaM

• Frozy

• Ben-SCFC

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: English Championship 7777 - Discussion Thread GILLETTE SOCCER SATURDAY TURN10 - PREMIER LEAGUE Welcome to our first special addition of "Gillette Soccer Saturday", this will happen on so

Re: English Championship 7777 - Discussion Thread Now to mix up the divisions, the previous one was all about who based on squad value should finish where! Enjoy! The likes of Shorpe showing

Re: English Championship 7777 - Discussion Thread Welcome to the EC 7777 end of season awards hosted by myself Frozy. First of all, a massive thank you to those who voted for even a few categ

Posted Images

Re: English Championship 7777 - Discussion Thread

Right everybody.. gonna clog up all the threads im a part of now so get used to seeing this message. B) Off to ibiza for the next 2 weeks tomorrow and as i need to sort out all my preperations this'll be the last time i come online before then. So as not to see my teams fall into demise im handing them over to the ever capable rob walshe.

May be able to pop online on the 12th just to see the draw i got in Jooles forum cup but thats it. As i doubt il even be sober enough to make sense of that :P

Full control of the teams will be with rob until the 19th of June.. dont let me down now fella ;)

Laters guys. :D

Arribas 80 ---> 83

Benat 78 ---> 83

Surely Wrexham have the highest squad value in the BSP now :D

Edit: Does anyone know when the do the Adelente changes? I have a couple of risers from there and I need them to go up early so they don't get wage concerns!

Arribas 80 ---> 83

Benat 78 ---> 83

Surely Wrexham have the highest squad value in the BSP now :D

Edit: Does anyone know when the do the Adelente changes? I have a couple of risers from there and I need them to go up early so they don't get wage concerns!

Darlington

Players: 24

Average Rating: 77

Squad Value: £30.7 M

Wrexham: 26

Squad Value: £30.4 M

Not quite yet mate :D

Right everybody.. gonna clog up all the threads im a part of now so get used to seeing this message. B) Off to ibiza for the next 2 weeks tomorrow and as i need to sort out all my preperations this'll be the last time i come online before then. So as not to see my teams fall into demise im handing them over to the ever capable rob walshe.

May be able to pop online on the 12th just to see the draw i got in Jooles forum cup but thats it. As i doubt il even be sober enough to make sense of that :P

Full control of the teams will be with rob until the 19th of June.. dont let me down now fella ;)

Laters guys. :D

have a good time mate!

Darlington

Players: 24

Squad Value: £30.7 M

Wrexham: 26

Squad Value: £30.4 M

Not quite yet mate :D

True, true but without our high value loan signings it looks like this:

Darlington: 21 players

Squad Value: £20.7 M

Wrexham: 23 players

Squad Value: 23.29 M

I guess it all depends on who you want to have the best squad :rolleyes:

True' date=' true but without our high value loan signings it looks like this:

Darlington: 21 players

Squad Value: £20.7 M

Wrexham: 23 players

Squad Value: 23.29 M

I guess it all depends on who you want to have the best squad :rolleyes:[/quote']

Jesus, I have 14 and 16 more players then you two and still an 8m difference in squad values? :o:eek:

Bath time!

Julius Caesar found preserved in salt in ancient Roman Bath house.

Championship 7777 only lacks one thing at the moment, a ficticious or historical rambling character who comments at ease about any aspect of the league. That remaining fault has been ended by the discovery of the long thought dead Roman Emperor Julius Caesar who was found preserved in salt behind some towels in the baths of Bath.

Seen here in his footballing days for Rome F.C. caesarfootballlh1.jpg Julius has been appointed honourary Chairperson of Bath. Already he has changed the club's moto to "Veni, Vidi, Vici" and has promised an empire to last the ages so long as they beat Cantabria ( Cambridge ) on Saturday. In honour of his appointment the scoreboard will only display results in Roman numerals from this day on.

Couple of rises at Arsenal, Hazard up to 91 and Jordan Ayew getting a +3 to 85. Judging by his performances at the end of the season, he's not 4 behind his brother, or 5 behind Valbuena and Gignac, so hoping for another healthy rise in the next changes for him should he start next season as he finished this.

Still hoping to sign at least 1 more player for our first team before looking at depth. Was planning on bidding on Gourcuff, may pass on that now ;)

Recalled Wellington Silva from Levante, so he's available for loan.

Couple of rises at Arsenal' date=' Hazard up to 91 and Jordan Ayew getting a +3 to 85. Judging by his performances at the end of the season, he's not 4 behind his brother, or 5 behind Valbuena and Gignac, so hoping for another healthy rise in the next changes for him should he start next season as he finished this.

Still hoping to sign at least 1 more player for our first team before looking at depth. Was planning on bidding on Gourcuff, may pass on that now ;)

Recalled Wellington Silva from Levante, so he's available for loan.[/quote']

Stuck in a loan bid for Wellington Silva!

I'm Hayes & Yeading