• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lordy -RBA-

• MaoaM

• Frozy

• Ben-SCFC

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: English Championship 7777 - Discussion Thread GILLETTE SOCCER SATURDAY TURN10 - PREMIER LEAGUE Welcome to our first special addition of "Gillette Soccer Saturday", this will happen on so

Re: English Championship 7777 - Discussion Thread Now to mix up the divisions, the previous one was all about who based on squad value should finish where! Enjoy! The likes of Shorpe showing

Re: English Championship 7777 - Discussion Thread Welcome to the EC 7777 end of season awards hosted by myself Frozy. First of all, a massive thank you to those who voted for even a few categ

Posted Images

Re: English Championship 7777 - Discussion Thread

Turkey Qualify For The Wolrd Cup, Top Of The Group With 19 Points, Couple Of Draws, But Only Loss Came Away To Montenegro :) 8 Games in one night, **** i need a drink . . .

Chesterfield V Bury Tonight, Hoping For A Win To Kick Start My Season .

Great predictions I have just read back over them I didn't even know there was a predictions thread .(all repped)

I have added a link to the predictions thread to my Birmingham EC7777 blog.

If there is any other links that I have missed to do with EC7777 someone gimme the heads up and I will add them .

I know a few other people have threads on there teams in this game world if they would like a link to be added to my blog for there team just message me the link and the team.

The link to my blog is in my sig if you wanna check it out .

Anyway back to Birmingham, great start we have had to our Premiership campaign with a 1-1 draw with Newcastle and a 5-4 win over Fulham .

Great work on this gameworld by everyone Keep It Up.

EDIT:added Darlington's page

2nd one is my final signing for my first team squad for a while' date=' Wesley Sneijder set to sign for 10.5mil + Walcott and Djourou. Probably won't be available for tonight's game, but will go straight into the side ahead of Wilshere. Should take first-team rating up to [b']94[/b]

nice one on the sneijder signing

Who has a higher average rating out of you and chelsra right now?

Arsenal set to complete 2 transfers soon' date=' first being Europe-bound Japanese starlet Takashi Usami in an exchange deal for Pedro Botelho and Benik Afobe. Made a move when I saw he's linked to Bayern, surprised he was still available, never mind able to sign with no competition.

2nd one is my final signing for my first team squad for a while, Wesley Sneijder set to sign for 10.5mil + Walcott and Djourou. Probably won't be available for tonight's game, but will go straight into the side ahead of Wilshere. Should take first-team rating up to 94 as well.

Did have "competition" from Chelsea for Sneijder. Well, I highly doubt he ever intended to sign him for Cech and David Luiz, especially when the next best available goalkeeper is 89. No surprise at all when he pulled out of the deal, not the first time either, did the same with Messi. Can't say I'm too keen on his tactics, but can't complain too much because my offer wasn't too high over minimum anyway. Good luck to Manchester City tonight ;)[/quote']

Nice signings .

Glad to see people having a look at the Blog I have made for my Birmingham .The offer is still open to have your club pages added to the site just as Darlington's has been.Just mail me your club name and club page and I will add it.

Edit:now Norwich,Hartlepool as well as Darlington have been added.

Now we have had visitors from 10 countries that amazes me .

Not the greatest amount of views but nice to see people are looking .

New article been added on the Midlands Derby preview

http://birminghamfc7777.blogspot.com/

viewsforblog.jpg

Just realised Diawara is injured for 4 weeks. Leaves Blackpool with 2 first choice CB's (Sane and Mexes). If one of them gets injured then I am truly screwed :(

They better not get injured or else how will you win the prem

Since Duffman was unable to do them this time around, I've done the Division 3 predictions which you can find here.

Sorry they're so late, I only started at 3 today and I ended up getting a bit into it and writing far, far too much. Congratulations to anyone who manages to read all of it, you deserve a medal.

Feedback would be good of course, except if you're going to be mean, then you can just go away. :P