• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lordy -RBA-

• MaoaM

• Frozy

• Ben-SCFC

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: English Championship 7777 - Discussion Thread GILLETTE SOCCER SATURDAY TURN10 - PREMIER LEAGUE Welcome to our first special addition of "Gillette Soccer Saturday", this will happen on so

Re: English Championship 7777 - Discussion Thread Now to mix up the divisions, the previous one was all about who based on squad value should finish where! Enjoy! The likes of Shorpe showing

Re: English Championship 7777 - Discussion Thread Welcome to the EC 7777 end of season awards hosted by myself Frozy. First of all, a massive thank you to those who voted for even a few categ

Posted Images

Re: English Championship 7777 - Discussion Thread

Since Duffman was unable to do them this time around' date=' I've done the Division 3 predictions which you can find here.

Sorry they're so late, I only started at 3 today and I ended up getting a bit into it and writing far, far too much. Congratulations to anyone who manages to read all of it, you deserve a medal.

Feedback would be good of course, except if you're going to be mean, then you can just go away. :P

Very nice predictions :rolleyes:

I just hope i won't be beaten by 0-4 :D

Keep doing this job it was really nice to read.

Very nice predictions :rolleyes:

I just hope i won't be beaten by 0-4 :D

Keep doing this job it was really nice to read.

Haha sorry mate nothing personal. If it's any consolation, I predicted myself to lose 4-1. :P

But I think anyone who comes up against Hartlepool and Gervinho this season is likely to let a few in.

Haha sorry mate nothing personal. If it's any consolation' date=' I predicted myself to lose 4-1. :P

But I think anyone who comes up against Hartlepool and Gervinho this season is likely to let a few in.[/quote']

Gervinho it's the GOD for my Hartlepool!

Links to 7 different club pages have been added now to my Birmingham blog .If there are any more wanting there club listed or make a page and want it to be added just gimme a shout.

The links to other clubs is on the left hand side of the page.

http://birminghamfc7777.blogspot.com/

Apologies for late Match Previews and Reviews but I've been pretty busy trying to study for my upcoming exams..I'll try and catch up with Turn 3 and Turn 4 match reports..:) Good luck to everyone with their matches tonight :D does anyone know anything about the predictions for the 3rd division ? :D

EDIT : Didn't see the post earlier..Nice Predictions :D

Apologies for late Match Previews and Reviews but I've been pretty busy trying to study for my upcoming exams..I'll try and catch up with Turn 3 and Turn 4 match reports..:) Good luck to everyone with their matches tonight :D does anyone know anything about the predictions for the 3rd division ? :D

EDIT : Didn't see the post earlier..Nice Predictions :D

http://forum.soccermanager.com/showpost.php?p=1566619&postcount=17

Since Duffman was unable to do them this time around' date=' I've done the Division 3 predictions which you can find here.

Sorry they're so late, I only started at 3 today and I ended up getting a bit into it and writing far, far too much. Congratulations to anyone who manages to read all of it, you deserve a medal.

Feedback would be good of course, except if you're going to be mean, then you can just go away. :P

Great Read!

Hope your predictions are accurate! ;)

Cheers.

Sometimes SM yust makes no sense. I play a team with a avarage rating of around 83. My team's avarage rating i 88. They get a player sent off after 35mins. I still lose 3-0:mad: A 75 rated player provided 2 assists and was rated 7. Really annoyed:mad:

Leeds beat burnley 3-1 basically winning the game in the opening 19 minutes with Negredo scoring seconds into the match , Varela scoring in the fourth minute and then Cheyrou picking up the 3rd after 19 minutes a great win hopefully we can get some form together and get on a decent run down side is De Ceglie got sent off late on so looks like Souprayen or Sereno will be fighting it out for the spot at left back :)