English Championship 7777 - Discussion Thread

Re: English Championship 7777 - Discussion Thread

Managed to beat Mikey's Bournemouth 5-4 in an absolute thriller. Goals coming from Portillo x2 (16' date=' 53) Ottl (20), debut goal from Maksimov (69) and Ben-Hatira (73). Goals for Bournemouth coming from Symes x2 (15, 65), Fletcher (48) and Leitner (50). :)

Still unbeaten in 5 games, 2 points clear at the top of Division 3 after Plymouth drew with Charlton. :)

Unlucky Mikey mate. :)[/quote']

Getting really bored of losing by a one goal margin all the time. In all my losses (including friendlies) so far, I've lost 1-0, 2-1, 4-3, 3-2, 3-2 and now 5-4. So close but so far. :(

I'm pretty impressed my boys with an average rating of 76 did that well though, but a point would of been nice. Were you playing your first team or reserve team?

• Replies 33k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lordy -RBA-

• MaoaM

• Frozy

• Ben-SCFC

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: English Championship 7777 - Discussion Thread GILLETTE SOCCER SATURDAY TURN10 - PREMIER LEAGUE Welcome to our first special addition of "Gillette Soccer Saturday", this will happen on so

Re: English Championship 7777 - Discussion Thread Now to mix up the divisions, the previous one was all about who based on squad value should finish where! Enjoy! The likes of Shorpe showing

Re: English Championship 7777 - Discussion Thread Welcome to the EC 7777 end of season awards hosted by myself Frozy. First of all, a massive thank you to those who voted for even a few categ

Posted Images

Getting really bored of losing by a one goal margin all the time. In all my losses (including friendlies) so far' date=' I've lost 1-0, 2-1, 4-3, 3-2, 3-2 and now 5-4. So close but so far. :(

I'm pretty impressed my boys with an average rating of 76 did that well though, but a point would of been nice. Were you playing your first team or reserve team?[/quote']

Mainly first team mate, with only Gaus, Maksimov and Alcala from my 2nd team. My average rating was 84, so you must be doing something right to lose by only 1 goal. :)

Battered by Brentford

Southampton 2 - 3 Brentford

Division 3

Monday 6 Jun 2011

Stadium: St Mary's Stadium (32,689)

Attendance: 22,013

Goals:

N.EL ZHAR 12

G.ALEXANDER 14

R.DOBLE 54

A.MARTIN 78

C.MACDONALD 85

The Southampton Team

1 © L BERNARDI

2 A BOSLEM

3 R RODE

4 A MARTIN

5 S ARAB

6 M SCHNEIDERLIN

7 A OXLADE-CHAMBERLAIN

8 H HALLFREDSSON

9 J ROONEY

10 R DOBLE

11 J FRANCHI

The Stats

Possession

51% --------------------------- 49%

Total Shots

22 ------------------------------ 19

Shots On Target

15 ------------------------------- 11

Corners

5 ------------------------------- 7

Yellow Cards

0 ------------------------------- 3

Red Cards

0 ------------------------------- 1

Your Lucky your getting an interview, so here it is, short and sweet, I don't know whats going on, the players don't know whats going on. Thinking of quitting. Don't expect our luck to change against top of the table Colchester Midweek, 4 Losses on the bounce, is so what you need for Promotion.

- Chris Lord, Southampton Manager

Saints Last Six: D - D - D - L - L - L

I beat Zak's Newport 3-0, i'm shocked :eek:

I fielded a pretty weak team and due to an injury to my back up right-back i had to field 3 at the back, was expecting a loss or at best a draw against a good side.

Thats 5 wins in 5 for the Dons :D

5 wins out of 5 for Wrexham. Still not top :mad:

God, you're just not going to lose are you lol - well done though mate, we are showing Darlo up :D

Big game for the Bees tonight as we travel to an underachieving Saints side who sit 18th :eek: in Div 3.

After a cracking start to the season (currently 5th)' date=' 9pts from a possible 12pts, and undefeated under the new Gaffer, The Bees will settle for a point tonight.

However it has to be said, many predict Saints to come out fighting and hungry for all 3pts!

Come on The Mighty Bees!

B)[/quote']

Saints 2-3 The Mighty Bees :eek:

What a result! The lads got stuck in and got one hell of a result!

That win moves us upto 3rd on 12pts.

Undefeated under my reign!

One things for sure, it will get tougher!

;)

Tamworth steal their first win of the season, 3-2 away to the Hatters! After conceding so many I brought in a new CB, and changed the formation to a 4-3-1-2 and am elated with my rise from 1 to 4 points for the season!

First teamers are all NMF, something I'll just have to deal with as buying more players will eat into potential profits; most will leave come early August! Transferring is the only way I can get any cash whatsoever, apart from getting better results and improving attendance! Hopefully we can secure another win or two in the next few weeks!

Mainly first team mate' date=' with only Gaus, Maksimov and Alcala from my 2nd team. My average rating was 84, so you must be doing something right to lose by only 1 goal. :)[/quote']

That's what I've been thinking the whole time. 'Oh well I came close so I must be doing something right, hopefully if I stick with it sort itself out soon', but I just keep losing. B)

Quite annoyed how Zakkoo and dean have quit for just losing a couple of games. dean only lost once! :eek:

Imo its a testament to those who have had difficult starts and have chosen to stick around, i mean the season is only 5 games old for crying out loud!!

Blackpool Transfer

The offer for Ernesto DUDOK of Racing Club de Montevideo from Blackpool has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Pretty happy with this signing. Hes made 18 starts this season in Uruguay, and only rated 75. Hopefully he gets a +4 or 5. Only downside is hes 24, but a riser nonetheless :)

Thats me done for transfers until I sell Harewood (Would anyone like an 84 rated striker for £2 mill?)

Never understand why people quite so early. You know its gonna be difficult in a full set-up with people who understand the game more than new players. Pathetic

I beat Zak's Newport 3-0' date=' i'm shocked :eek:

I fielded a pretty weak team and due to an injury to my back up right-back i had to field 3 at the back, was expecting a loss or at best a draw against a good side.

Thats 5 wins in 5 for the Dons :D

God, you're just not going to lose are you lol - well done though mate, we are showing Darlo up :D[/quote']

I've mainly had very easy games so far. The likes of you, games against Darlo and Grimsby will decide if we go up. Still - good start for us :D

I've mainly had very easy games so far. The likes of you' date=' games against Darlo and Grimsby will decide if we go up. Still - good start for us :D[/quote']

Quite the con try for me - i've played Luton, Crawley and Newport and i've got Gateshead and Rushden coming up :eek:

I'm delighted with the start we've had considering who i've played :D

Blackpool Transfer

Pretty happy with this signing. Hes made 18 starts this season in Uruguay' date=' and only rated 75. Hopefully he gets a +4 or 5. Only downside is hes 24, but a riser nonetheless :)

Thats me done for transfers until I sell Harewood (Would anyone like an 84 rated striker for £2 mill?)

Never understand why people quite so early. You know its gonna be difficult in a full set-up with people who understand the game more than new players. Pathetic[/center']

To be honest Zakkoo isn't even a new player, I'll be honest and say that I didn't expect that dean to stick to his club. However I am quite disappointed that a well known forumer has quit because (this is the best part) his Newport County side got their :FIRST: defeat of the season to Top of the league Wimbledon. Flippin pathetic if you ask me.

To be honest Zakkoo isn't even a new player' date=' I'll be honest and say that I didn't expect that dean to stick to his club. However I am quite disappointed that a well known forumer has quit because (this is the best part) his Newport County side got their [b']:FIRST:[/b] defeat of the season to Top of the league Wimbledon. Flippin pathetic if you ask me.

How pathetic that someone can quit after one match.

Just look at me for god sake! B)

I was going to use you as an example :P fair play to sticking around.

However I'm just baffled about these two. How they both quit after their first defeats. With one of them being against a side thats 1st!

To be honest Zakkoo isn't even a new player' date=' I'll be honest and say that I didn't expect that dean to stick to his club. However I am quite disappointed that a well known forumer has quit because (this is the best part) his Newport County side got their [b']:FIRST:[/b] defeat of the season to Top of the league Wimbledon. Flippin pathetic if you ask me.

Agreed.

This is one of the most active and fun setups to be in imo. Dont see why you would want to leave, even if you were doing awful, but they seemed to be doing alright.

But its there loss, lets hope another forumer can get one of those clubs