English Championship 7777 - Discussion Thread

Re: English Championship 7777 - Discussion Thread

Birmingham have got Man City tonight .I havent done a preview but will do a Match report doubt I will get much from it though ,then I will do a M/R on the glamour friendly we have after that against Man United

8 Jun Division 1 [H] - Manchester City

9 Jun Friendly [H] - Manchester United

• Replies 33k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lordy -RBA-

• MaoaM

• Frozy

• Ben-SCFC

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: English Championship 7777 - Discussion Thread GILLETTE SOCCER SATURDAY TURN10 - PREMIER LEAGUE Welcome to our first special addition of "Gillette Soccer Saturday", this will happen on so

Re: English Championship 7777 - Discussion Thread Now to mix up the divisions, the previous one was all about who based on squad value should finish where! Enjoy! The likes of Shorpe showing

Re: English Championship 7777 - Discussion Thread Welcome to the EC 7777 end of season awards hosted by myself Frozy. First of all, a massive thank you to those who voted for even a few categ

Posted Images

Crouch can go on loan if my chairman will let him' date=' just stick a bid in. But if a cash offer comes in around 6/7million, then i will accept that :)[/quote']

Would love him on loan mate, needed a CF for a while. :D

EDIT: Bloody chairman. :(

Stockport County 4 - 2 Chesterfield

A.ELDING 36

S.BELECK 47

M.NIETO 68

F.FYVIE 78

Half Time

(1 - 1)

Sacrificed tonights game to get first team back to 100% now the monday league games are finished on saturday i should be starting my push :)

Boro win again this time 1-0 over Coventry , did have the first teamers out though! However i did dominate the stats and deserved the win!

Now face two tough games i a row QPR the Norwich in the league, have a cup game against Fulham in between so may go fitter first team and reserves for the qpr game and then rest them all for the cup and full squad out against jr's Norwich who i rate very highly!

Still top of the league with 5 wins from 6 :D

Boro win again this time 1-0 over Coventry ' date=' did have the first teamers out though! However i did dominate the stats and deserved the win!

Now face two tough games i a row QPR the Norwich in the league, have a cup game against Fulham in between so may go fitter first team and reserves for the qpr game and then rest them all for the cup and full squad out against jr's Norwich who i rate very highly!

Still top of the league with 5 wins from 6 :D[/quote']

Please beat QPR, they took my 6th place :(:P

I wanna cry. I really really wanna cry.

Norwich held 0-0 at home to Palace. Double the amount of efforts at goal, Palace didn't manage to get a shot on target eyt my keeper is M.o.M?? Explain that one SM

Still in relegation. A win will come. We deserve a win. Although knowing this game we'll be hammered all game and grab a 1-0 but if that's how it is so be it :o

Up next an away trip to Portsmouth

Does anyone have a 74+ GK they can loan me? You have to have 3 keepers in total as they don't let you loan the last two :( No upper limit, just have to be above 74 or otherwise there's limit point as I already have a 73!

I bought a keeper but he is doing horrendously. Worst keeper form I've ever seen (in relation to the rest of the squad).

Will post in newspaper first but giving priority to anyone on here first!

I'm Tamworth btw!