English Championship 7777 - Discussion Thread

Re: English Championship 7777 - Discussion Thread

Have recieved a very tempting offer from Luton for Mclaughlin though I really don't want to let him go :o

I'm not sure what to do as he is getting games for me but the amount offered would see me in the green for the rest of the season lol :o

http://forum.soccermanager.com/showpost.php?p=1543848&postcount=1

Just a quick update on Preston's progress so far if anyone is interested (Including M/R's) :)

• Replies 33k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lordy -RBA-

• MaoaM

• Frozy

• Ben-SCFC

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: English Championship 7777 - Discussion Thread GILLETTE SOCCER SATURDAY TURN10 - PREMIER LEAGUE Welcome to our first special addition of "Gillette Soccer Saturday", this will happen on so

Re: English Championship 7777 - Discussion Thread Now to mix up the divisions, the previous one was all about who based on squad value should finish where! Enjoy! The likes of Shorpe showing

Re: English Championship 7777 - Discussion Thread Welcome to the EC 7777 end of season awards hosted by myself Frozy. First of all, a massive thank you to those who voted for even a few categ

Posted Images

A tad off-topic but I thought I'd point out' date=' as I haven't seen anyone else mention it round here, that Duffman is planning to open a forum-filled World Championship some time in the next 2-3 weeks, there's about 30 people interested so far including other EC7777 managers such as Ashh, CCFC94, Ben Newman and several others. We've got a good thing going here so if we could take some of this magic over there we could have another great setup on our hands. :D

Linky.

/end shameless advertising.

I'm interested, hope many fourumers join and it should be successful like this one :D

Ok i know this is a bit old but

The QPR manager recalled Balanta he was my first choice sub foward. The after he recalls him and then he gives him out on loan Morecombe :rolleyes:.

Sorry about that, was going to sell him to raise funds, can't remember why i didnt now :o

Drew 1-1 with Redbulls Southampton in the founders cup. Not bad IMO :) New tactic but worryingly two of the new positions in the formation the players got 5s. Hopefully they just had a bad game and will play better against League 2 table toppers Rotherham. Big game that, will really show if we can compete with the top sides for promotion.

Wow...

Southampton 1 - 1 Morecambe

Friendly Match (Founders Cup - Group Stage - Fixture 6)

Thursday 16 Jun 2011

Stadium: St Mary's Stadium (32,689)

Attendance: 5,838

Goals:

K.NAKAZAWA 74

A.LALLANA 85

I have no idea how 42 shots, well 23 on target work out as only Lallana getting us a point in the 85th minute....

- Chris Lord, Southampton Manager

Drew 1-1 with Redbulls Southampton in the founders cup. Not bad IMO :) New tactic but worryingly two of the new positions in the formation the players got 5s. Hopefully they just had a bad game and will play better against League 2 table toppers Rotherham. Big game that' date=' will really show if we can compete with the top sides for promotion.[/quote']

Very Lucky though man! But Grats Nuntheless.

Total Shots

42 -15

Shots On Target

23 - 6

Goals

1 - 1

Great 3-1 win away at leaders Chesterfield. Manset' date=' Bodmer & Super Kevin McNaughton get the goals. :D

Will put the tables up later. From a quick glance at the scores, it looks really tight in Group 2. :D[/quote']

grats m8, expected nothing less really, revenge for the first tie and all that :D :D

Result from yesterday, Arsenal go top of Division 1 following a 2-1 win over previous table-toppers West Brom. Goals from Messi and Lahm were split with an equalizer from Borja Valero, Messi later being sent off. Should give us our first test with players being unavailable, hopefully Neymar can lead the line for the next 3 games.

There's also a new face at the Emirates, Brazilian CB starlet Luiz Eduardo signing from Sao Paulo, beating Chelsea for his signature. Means that any 1 of him, Vincent Sasso and Ignasi Miquel may go on loan if anyone wants them, all 75-rated CBs at the moment.

Boro beat Wrexham 8-1 ...Erwin Hoffer scoring 5' date=' why can't we play like this when I want us to? I wonder what the score would of been had it of been the first lot out instead of the reserves :o[/quote']

Ouch! You scored 8 of your 9 shots on target?!?