English Championship 7777 - Discussion Thread

Re: English Championship 7777 - Discussion Thread

Nice 4-0 win away at Wrexham. Bojan finally gets some goals. :eek: Hat-trick for him. :D

Will get the report up tomorrow sometime. Next weeks tables will be a tad disjointed in terms of when they're up. Last exam's coming up, & I shall be wasted for most of the weekend. :o:D

• Replies 33k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lordy -RBA-

• MaoaM

• Frozy

• Ben-SCFC

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: English Championship 7777 - Discussion Thread GILLETTE SOCCER SATURDAY TURN10 - PREMIER LEAGUE Welcome to our first special addition of "Gillette Soccer Saturday", this will happen on so

Re: English Championship 7777 - Discussion Thread Now to mix up the divisions, the previous one was all about who based on squad value should finish where! Enjoy! The likes of Shorpe showing

Re: English Championship 7777 - Discussion Thread Welcome to the EC 7777 end of season awards hosted by myself Frozy. First of all, a massive thank you to those who voted for even a few categ

Posted Images

Nearly 230 M/R's have been made in just under a month for this setup' date=' that's a crazy amount! Who knows there might be a lot more before we reach that one month anniversary on the 23rd. I think everyone who has contributed should feel proud, keep it up guys :)[/quote']

Its good to see. I havent done one yet as im not very good, but its nice to read them now and again :)

Its good to see. I havent done one yet as im not very good' date=' but its nice to read them now and again :)[/quote']

If you ever had the time I would highly reccomend it! It's normally a bit more fun to do when you start off and see what your first ever M/R looks like. I like the font I use as I feel its kind of unique to me in this set up as I haven't seen it around that often but I wouldn't argue if someone else used it lol. Even if its just the match stats and a picture it can be the best match report ever, its not about how much is in it but the effort used. Like a few of the people with their very own threads like Aaron, Ashh and RedBullArsenal (Sorry if I missed anyone out) spend a lot of time making the M/R's which is crucial to a succesful setup on SM and its good to see everyone contributing. Starting off isn't always fun but you would get used to it, like I said, once you find yourself that special font, positioning, picture, you name it, it becomes a lot better. Though no pressure lol, I was just saying its entirely up to you on how much you put into them and its entirely upto you if you even want to do them in the first place :)

yeah it really has made this setup fantastic' date=' ive chipped in with a few myself, getting more comfortable with the forum and way around it so shall be doing more as we progress :)[/quote']

Yeah like I said above, M/R's keep setups alive and if we carry on like this I can see us being up there with the very best setups if we aren't now. Keep it up mate, you and everyone else are a credit to the set up :)

Villa 1 - 1 Leeds ' date=' ill take that! Nicolas Lombaerts with the goal still top of the group which is quite suprising considering are inconsitancy in the leauge :o

edit:

Sm doesnt tolerate bad language as we all know ... they gave poor Jakub a undeserved 3 rating ![/quote']

well done mate :P

forgot about this, otherwise I would have fielded Muller and Llorente as I respect your team :P

Leeds face West brom today looks like I'll be playing a left back at centre back so could be in for a interesting night :P haven't got any feedback on my match preview for today's game what does everyone think ? :)

Its very good to be fair to you mate, I know a lot of people including yourself do some great M/R's but they go un recognised which is a shame as it takes up some of your free time. Don't worry about it though bud, I'm sure everyone enjoys reading them, they just sometimes forget to clarify it :)

Preston ironically face Elton's Northampton tonight at Deepdale in which I will be playing a mixed side of first teamers and reserves as fitness is a killer with three games a week! Best of luck mate ;)

Edit: The Liverpool manager has got a cracking deal for Xavi there!

Its very good to be fair to you mate' date=' I know a lot of people including yourself do some great M/R's but they go un recognised which is a shame as it takes up some of your free time. Don't worry about it though bud, I'm sure everyone enjoys reading them, they just sometimes forget to clarify it :)

Preston ironically face Elton's Northampton tonight at Deepdale in which I will be playing a mixed side of first teamers and reserves as fitness is a killer with three games a week! Best of luck mate ;)

Edit: The Liverpool manager has got a cracking deal for Xavi there![/quote']

Was about to say the same thing regarding Xavi! Well done Mr.Google with that transfer :eek:

Aston Villa have granted me permission to play Merkel in the Shield tonight against them...come on Tamworth! New signing arrives just in time too ;) would love a good Cup and Shield run, seeing as the league is so poor for me atm!

My prediction 4-0 Tamworth :P Hattrick for Merkel and one for my new arrival Zaikin! :rolleyes:

Founders Cup - Turn 7. :D

Special mention to Leeds who remain the only unbeaten team & to Bournemouth who have 3 of the 4 top scorers in Group 1. :eek::)

And no mention for low league chesterfield for topping group 2 for so long and having the leading goalscorer from div 4?? TUT and to think i thought you were over me beating you 1-4 at your gaff :D:P

leeds lose 2-1 to West Bromwich Albion however im quite happy with the result as it shows we can compete with division one teams , we made about 400k revenue and it means less fixture congestion. I blame the lose on the one missing arrow which for some strange reason vanished once i was doing the tactics dont worry leauge two manager it will be back for wednesdays game ;)

Played a really weak side tonight because of squad depth and fitness so expected to lose and go out, which is what happened

Aldershot Town 0 - 0 Chesterfield

Half Time

(0 - 0)

Aldershot Town win 4 - 1 on penalties.

But when i looked at the stats, im Uber dissapointed to not go through and get at least some cash from a big away day.

Possession

46% 54%

Total Shots

9 16

Shots On Target

9 7

Corners

8 4

Yellow Cards

3 1

Red Cards

1 0