• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lordy -RBA-

• MaoaM

• Frozy

• Ben-SCFC

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: English Championship 7777 - Discussion Thread GILLETTE SOCCER SATURDAY TURN10 - PREMIER LEAGUE Welcome to our first special addition of "Gillette Soccer Saturday", this will happen on so

Re: English Championship 7777 - Discussion Thread Now to mix up the divisions, the previous one was all about who based on squad value should finish where! Enjoy! The likes of Shorpe showing

Re: English Championship 7777 - Discussion Thread Welcome to the EC 7777 end of season awards hosted by myself Frozy. First of all, a massive thank you to those who voted for even a few categ

Posted Images

Re: English Championship 7777 - Discussion Thread

Top stuff Ashh!

I have to be pleased with that draw!

Carlisle at home followed by Shrewsbury/Southampton away*

*No disrespect to any of the teams mentioned :)

Sure you wont want to postpone one of them games? :P

Back to a serious note, i just applied for carlisle in EC Anno Domini, save that keeper for me ;)

Out of interest, can you arrange fixtures during pre season or can you only have the one's that are given to you by SM? I had an idea for a pre season tournament (I know it's way off) but if you couldn't arrange your own games then it would be pointless :)

Interview with Matt

Interview with Mikey

That's 3 of my 6 out of the way (RedBullArsenal , Mikey and Matt) sorry to Yidguru had a busier than expected day so will get the questions sent when i get back in latter tonight hopefully have (Yidguru , CCFC and someone else who i've forgot left to interview) CCFC will be completing the other half soon :)

Out of interest' date=' can you arrange fixtures during pre season or can you only have the one's that are given to you by SM? I had an idea for a pre season tournament (I know it's way off) but if you couldn't arrange your own games then it would be pointless :)[/quote']

No m8 i you just have to live with pre arranged friendlies, ive got a season just ended/started and i tried to cancel one and arrange another, it wouldnt let me.

Interview with Matt

Interview with Mikey

That's 3 of my 6 out of the way (RedBullArsenal ' date=' Mikey and Matt) sorry to Yidguru had a busier than expected day so will get the questions sent when i get back in latter tonight hopefully have (Yidguru , CCFC and someone else who i've forgot left to interview) CCFC will be completing the other half soon :)[/quote']

No worries Ashh, im off to cinema to catch Transformers 3D now so wouldnt be able to give answers anyway ;)

Been away for 3 days on dofe silver sorry guys :rolleyes: just come back and I see Ashhes cups been successfully made (matt safc I think I accepted your request by the way for the first fixture) which is great of course loving the competitions even if I do get my **** kicked most of the time :rolleyes:

Also really impressed with Benjis division 4 predictions. Well done mate :)

In Morecambe news our fine form continues as we beat promotion rivals Chesterfield 3-2 (9 points from Rotherham, Southend AND Chesterfield? Did not expect that!) which sees us stay 6th but shorten the gap between us and the automatic spots. Cheltenham away next, going to be a tough one again as we face the "darkhorses" for promotion.

EDIT: Just noticed Norwich and an untouched Macclesfield are on job offer at the moment.

Been away for 3 days on dofe silver sorry guys :rolleyes: just come back and I see Ashhes cups been successfully made (matt safc I think I accepted your request by the way for the first fixture) which is great of course loving the competitions even if I do get my **** kicked most of the time :rolleyes:

Also really impressed with Benjis division 4 predictions. Well done mate :)

In Morecambe news our fine form continues as we beat promotion rivals Chesterfield 3-2 (9 points from Rotherham' date=' Southend AND Chesterfield? Did not expect that!) which sees us stay 6th but shorten the gap between us and the automatic spots. Cheltenham away next, going to be a tough one again as we face the "darkhorses" for promotion.

EDIT: Just noticed Norwich and an untouched Macclesfield are on job offer at the moment.[/quote']

Lucky if we finish mid table at this rate my friend :( Congrats on your form tho, really impressive.

Yeah you did, and you're gonna get your butt kicked by me too :D:p

Same here. Wrexham and Morecambe shipped joint most goals in The Founders Cup, but I think I pipped you to second last on goal difference :D

Interview with Matt

Interview with Mikey

That's 3 of my 6 out of the way (RedBullArsenal ' date=' Mikey and Matt) sorry to Yidguru had a busier than expected day so will get the questions sent when i get back in latter tonight hopefully have (Yidguru , CCFC and someone else who i've forgot left to interview) CCFC will be completing the other half soon :)[/quote']

Top work mate! & yep that's right, half way through 1 interview & started 1 other, should be up by Monday latest. :)

In shock from Joe resigning from all his sides as well! A big loss to any set-up, wish him luck in whatever else he wants to do, top bloke.

Top work mate! & yep that's right' date=' half way through 1 interview & started 1 other, should be up by Monday latest. :)

In shock from Joe resigning from all his sides as well! A big loss to any set-up, wish him luck in whatever else he wants to do, top bloke.[/quote']

4 down 2 to go for me one of them being you , will probably take the weekend off and resume for Monday :)

Yeah such a big loss! way the games going i'm afraid hate seeing memebers like a joe leave , if you're reading the Joe which i doubt best of luck in the future like CCFC said and i hope to speak to you again one day :)

Hey guys sorry for being really inactive, i've been finishing my final A-Level exams before university then went camping with my mates to chill for the weekend after finishing them. It's been so stressful, and i'm just glad to be able to relax and return to normality after nearly 2 and half long months of revising for english, spanish and history a-levels respectively.

So anyway how is things? My hayes and yeading are still in the mix in Division 5, currently sitting in 10th, but more importantly, i've not let you down and don't intend on doing so. Hayes and Yeading have slowly become a team i've really begun to take alot of pride in, i get annoyed if they lose and im happy if they win and i really regret ever thinking of leaving :( Think i've proved however i'm totally committed and watching other managers leave only makes me stronger to Hayes!

So up the Hayes, and any loans about 75+ would be much appreciated as i think i've got an okayish squad in place, just bolstering now and hopefully i can push on to the playoffs where i think (i may stand corrected) but only a mere 4 points separate 6th from 10th and a cluster of teams could all easily break into the playoffs and push on up the league, with a run of good form!

Hey guys sorry for being really inactive' date=' i've been finishing my final A-Level exams before university then went camping with my mates to chill for the weekend after finishing them. It's been so stressful, and i'm just glad to be able to relax and return to normality after nearly 2 and half long months of revising for english, spanish and history a-levels respectively.

So anyway how is things? My hayes and yeading are still in the mix in Division 5, currently sitting in 10th, but more importantly, i've not let you down and don't intend on doing so. Hayes and Yeading have slowly become a team i've really begun to take alot of pride in, i get annoyed if they lose and im happy if they win and i really regret ever thinking of leaving :( Think i've proved however i'm totally committed and watching other managers leave only makes me stronger to Hayes!

So up the Hayes, and any loans about 75+ would be much appreciated as i think i've got an okayish squad in place, just bolstering now and hopefully i can push on to the playoffs where i think (i may stand corrected) but only a mere 4 points separate 6th from 10th and a cluster of teams could all easily break into the playoffs and push on up the league, with a run of good form![/quote']

You can Loan my Rated 77 striker m8 :) Im shorpe