• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lordy -RBA-

• MaoaM

• Frozy

• Ben-SCFC

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: English Championship 7777 - Discussion Thread GILLETTE SOCCER SATURDAY TURN10 - PREMIER LEAGUE Welcome to our first special addition of "Gillette Soccer Saturday", this will happen on so

Re: English Championship 7777 - Discussion Thread Now to mix up the divisions, the previous one was all about who based on squad value should finish where! Enjoy! The likes of Shorpe showing

Re: English Championship 7777 - Discussion Thread Welcome to the EC 7777 end of season awards hosted by myself Frozy. First of all, a massive thank you to those who voted for even a few categ

Posted Images

Re: English Championship 7777 - Discussion Thread

Since im the **** at posting what liverpool has been doing ill try harder

Liverpool Trades So far ~

Loïc RÉMY, Daniel AGGER & 2 mil for Samir NASRI

(Happy i got this deal Pedro and Nasri should make for a good wing force)

LUCAS, Leiva For ANDERSON, Luis

(I feel this was a good trade seeing that Luis is a soild starter for Manchester United)

Adil RAMI for SONG, Alex

(Cant go wrong trading a aged 25, 90 rated for a aged 23 , 91 rated player)

The offer for Silveira JUAN of Roma from Blackpool has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Replacement for Diawara. Should make a nice defence with Mexes next to him.

The offer for Aleksandr KERZHAKOV of Zenit from Blackpool has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Not sure if this is a good buy or not. Cost me £10 million, and just hoping that he gets a rise. He has been in great form for Zenit this season

89-92-92-91

89-88

89-89-89

Looking to do a deal with Adam where I sell him and then have him on loan for the season. I know Spurs are up for this, just seeing if anyone else interested before I make my decision.

Replacement for Diawara. Should make a nice defence with Mexes next to him.

Not sure if this is a good buy or not. Cost me £10 million' date=' and just hoping that he gets a rise. He has been in great form for Zenit this season

[center']89

89-92-92-91

89-88

89-89-89

90[/center]

Looking to do a deal with Adam where I sell him and then have him on loan for the season. I know Spurs are up for this, just seeing if anyone else interested before I make my decision.

That Zenit player, i dont think will go down or Up, so it looks like a good deal mate :)

Finally, we're moving!!

My plans have changed a little as Sheffield Utd recalled Simonsen from me, but I'm hoping to replace him before tomorrow's game, otherwise I'll have a 70 in goal.. :o

Real Madrid have made an offer to Stevenage for Fernández NACHO of £3,685,200
The offer for Fernández NACHO of Stevenage from Real Madrid has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

£3.7m isn't bad for a player rated 80 :D

I also put Schulz on the market and got an offer of £718,200, but he's worth £1.4m to other teams in a player exchange deal, so I'll use him for my deal! :)

EDIT:

You have decided to reject the job offer from Stockport County. Your chairman and fans are delighted at your decision!

I did consider it coz they've got a few good players and they're not that much in debt, but I can't leave Stevenage now! ;)

The offer for Sebastian PRÖDL of Werder Bremen from Leeds United has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Played quite Regularly for Bremen last season only 87 rated but should be good enough for the back up team ;)

The offer for James MORRISON of Milan from Leeds United has been accepted along with other club offers. Milan will now decide which offer to proceed with. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Likely to have been outbidded right in the dying minutes Peterborough have a strong bid in which includes the Talented Labyad who if i were them would seriously be holding onto.however its there choice will be looking for a back up target just incase i don't get him :)

The offer for Eduardo SALVIO of Atlético Madrid from Blackpool has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

He was brilliant for Benfica, hopefully he gets alot of game time with Atletico Madrid. Also replaces Cani who I sold.

Lost out on Koscienly, but not too bothered with Juan signing.

Just had a bid accepted on Kieran Gibbs (86) face competition from West Brom , they bid a 21/86 in straight swap where as i bid a 24/86 +£2,000,000 so hopefully Gibbs will be mine and join Assou Ekotto (89) at left back. Quite liking that if it happens!

The offer for Jonjo SHELVEY of Bayer Leverkusen from Preston North End has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Got 15 appearances for Liverpool last season so I'm really happy to be signing him. Liverpool have now got Adam meaning Jonjo is likely to be pushed out of the starting lineup, however I believe he has a bright future ahead of him with some decent rises to come.

William GALLAS has completed his move to Preston North End from Real Madrid in a swap deal for Gojko KACAR and Daniel DEVINE

A starting defender for Tottenham though could be pushed out of the starting line up if Chris Samba goes to Spurs. I can see him still finding a place in the side though this season, so keeping his 91 shouldn't be a problem :)

Got to say the free agent market has boomed today with alot of division 4/5 clubs looking to add to there squads :P

Hopefully the Cheyrou/De Ceglie Transfer go through quickly as I'd really like to make the bids before I go to sleep however its looking likely that I'll be making the bids in the morning :o

Really going to struggle fitness wise tomorrow with players joining with around 40-70% fitness also with that big cup game on Monday Against Chelsea ive got to decide if I try and give them a game and possible muck up my leauge games or Play a weak side get knocked out and have a slightly better team for Wednesdays leauge fixture :confused::P

Edit:

AcMilan forever has become the new Rochdale manager.

Forumer ? :)

Darren BENT has completed his move to Cardiff City from Bayern München for £4,000,000 plus Krkic BOJAN . All other offers were turned down.

Good eggs. :D Wanted him since he went to Munich & was my no 1 target as I realised I didn't have a CF. Might change my formation over the next few weeks as Beckford has been great as well.

The offer for Mathieu BODMER of Cardiff City from Paris Saint-Germain has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Another 9 million comes in & allows me to reshuffle my pack further.

Bid accepted for John O'Shea as well, hope he comes my way but I'm not sure where he'll end up.

Jonny Evans (23/88) - Manchester United center back Jonny Evans will join the ranks for £5,300,000 and should give a good profit in 10 weeks time.

Lorenzo De Silvestri (23/88)- Florentina Right back Silvestri will join for £6,800,000 in the next 24 hours. The young right back is a good signing and will sell for a profit in 10 weeks.

Robert Huth (88) - A regular for Stoke and still only 26 years old. Signing for £7,700,000 which is a heavy fee but one i'm pleased with. A very dominant defender who is safe at 88.

Romero (24/88)

Silvestri (23/88) - Huth (26/88) - Evans (23/88) - Ekotto (27/89)

Medel (24/88)

Tiote (25/87) - Annan (25/87)

Cesar (23/87) -------------- Joaquin (30/90)

Hoffer (24/86)

with Gibbs in back up at the moment. Looking okay but not what i was hoping for!

Presenting Morecambes first batch of signings :)

Eric LICHAJ has completed his move to Morecambe from Internazionale for £2,342,000

Fairly well known, made a couple of appearances for Villa last season and is a decent young CB.

Adlène GUEDIOURA has completed his move to Morecambe from FC Twente for £2,550,000

Had this urge with Morecambe to actually have some confidence with signing Wolves players, so here is Mr Adlene :P despite having injuries every now and then he has always impressed me with the games he has played (especially near the end of last season) and I've always considered him underrated.

Danny WEBBER has completed his move to Morecambe from FC Schalke 04 for £2,040,000

The new Morecambe captain and number 7. Hes currently on trial with QPR so theres a slight chance he may get some premier league football, if he doesn't a decent championship side will pick him up hopefully :)

Dani BENITEZ has completed his move to Morecambe from Granada CF for £2,100,000

Dani here will play on the wing opposite Webber. He helped Granada get promoted to La Liga and Valencia are currently interested in signing him :D

Filippo PORCARI has completed his move to Morecambe from Novara for £1,400,000

Played pretty much every game for Novara and helped them get promoted to Serie A. No doubt he will be a key player for them in the big Italian league and at 1.4m I couldn't resist!

However had a few problems, had a target Musona lost to Hereford :confused: which I gave up Ryan Mason for :rolleyes: so I've had to find a new target to fill that AM position.

Sky-Sports-Transfer-Center-800_2474516.jpg

Francisco FERNANDO has completed his move to Huddersfield Town from FC Porto for £350,000 plus Ivan RAKITIC
José ENRIQUE has completed his move to Huddersfield Town from Ajax for £9,000,000

Two Quality players :D

Also Got a bid Accepted for Koscienly of 12 M , also a 9M accepted fro Blackpool , So confident I Will get him :)

The offer for Laurent KOSCIELNY of Santos from Huddersfield Town has been accepted along with other club offers. Santos will now decide which offer to proceed with. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Also Bid accepted for Lemoine ...88 Rated Cm .. Great Signing :)

The offer for Fabien LEMOINE of Rennes from Huddersfield Town has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

And another Midfielder which Will add a bit of depth :)

The offer for Craig GARDNER of Genoa from Huddersfield Town has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

So , So Far :

Ins :

Francisco Fernando : 350 K + Rakitic

Jose Enrique : 9 Million

Laurent Koscienly : 12 Million ( Bid Accepted )

Craig Gardner : 4.5 Million ( Bid Accepted )

Fabien Lemoine : 920 k + Christoph Moritz

Thiago Alcantara : 2 Seasons Loan

Chris Smalling : 1 / 2 Seasons Loan

Outs :

Ivan Rakitic ( Exchange for Fernando )

Thiago Alcantara : 11 Million ( Players stays at Huddersfield for the fallowing two seasons ) + Smalling also joining on loan :)

Victor Ruiz : 10.8 Million

Luca Antonelli : 9.7 Million

Christoph Moritz : Exchange for Lemoine

Hate having such a tight budget, bidding for someone and then a minute later someone else bids :(

Juan and Kerzakov complete their medicals. Juan goes straight into the team for tomorrows game against Sunderland. Kerzakov will have some time to rest.

Hate having such a tight budget' date=' bidding for someone and then a minute later someone else bids :(

Juan and Kerzakov complete their medicals. Juan goes straight into the team for tomorrows game against Sunderland. Kerzakov will have some time to rest.[/quote']

Sorry for Koscielny :(