• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lordy -RBA-

• MaoaM

• Frozy

• Ben-SCFC

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: English Championship 7777 - Discussion Thread GILLETTE SOCCER SATURDAY TURN10 - PREMIER LEAGUE Welcome to our first special addition of "Gillette Soccer Saturday", this will happen on so

Re: English Championship 7777 - Discussion Thread Now to mix up the divisions, the previous one was all about who based on squad value should finish where! Enjoy! The likes of Shorpe showing

Re: English Championship 7777 - Discussion Thread Welcome to the EC 7777 end of season awards hosted by myself Frozy. First of all, a massive thank you to those who voted for even a few categ

Posted Images

Re: English Championship 7777 - Discussion Thread

Tell me about it! Manchester City of all teams are chasing a Gk I'm after :confused::confused: Really don't see the point seeing as they have Hart and big riser Somogyi!

Just saw that (I have him shortlisted), very odd! It's not as if this keepers going anywhere big either for this season. Slightly cruel to be fair, fair enough you can buy who you like but thats just being unfair lol :confused:

Agreed' date=' was hoping to get Robert Brady, been tracking him for ages and then boom, bids from Manchester United and Spurs.

Just have to get on with it and try to find my new target though.[/quote']

Yeah tis very annoying. But in the end I suppose thats the challenge of managing a lower league side isn't it :P

Yeah tis very annoying. But in the end I suppose thats the challenge of managing a lower league side isn't it :P

It certainly is. Managing a low division side in a forum filled set-up is the most challenging thing you can do on SM in my opinion.

Whenever one of these set-ups come around I never even look at Divisions 1 to 3. :D

The offer for Nacer CHADLI of FC Twente from Blackpool has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Pretty surprised when I found him available. He has a great future, and can easily rise next sesaon.

The offer for Erik PIETERS of PSV from Blackpool has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Regular for Holland and PSV. Again can see him getting a rise. Good back up to Mathieu aswell.

Nice to see my squad getting more depth :) All I want to do now is sell Adam, have him back on loan and use the money to buy a 90+ CM.

Since my last post 4 more top class players have arrived at the Hawthorns. Stewart Downing, Ashley Cole, Nicklas Bentdner and Alex Pearson will be donning the black and white strip for the rest of the season. That means since the start of this transfer window I have bought in addition to the aforementioned quartet :

-Puyol

-Suarez

-Inler

-Park

-Maxi Pereira

-Alberto Rodriguez

-Ander Herrera

Diego Lopez

Maxi Pereira Puyol A. Cole

Flamini

Pablo Hernandez Kallstrom Inler Park

Suarez Quagliarella

That will most likely be the team to take me to the end of the season and hopefully land me a CL spot.

Since my last post 4 more top class players have arrived at the Hawthorns. Stewart Downing' date=' Ashley Cole, Nicklas Bentdner and Alex Pearson will be donning the black and white strip for the rest of the season. That means since the start of this transfer window I have bought in addition to the aforementioned quartet :

-Puyol

-Suarez

-Inler

-Park

-Maxi Pereira

-Alberto Rodriguez

-Ander Herrera

[center']Diego Lopez

Maxi Pereira Puyol A. Cole

Flamini

Pablo Hernandez Kallstrom Inler Park

Suarez Quagliarella[/center]

That will most likely be the team to take me to the end of the season and hopefully land me a CL spot.

You're building a top quality side there mate! :eek:

Liverpool Defender Martin Kelly will be coming to the Saints.

The offer for Martin KELLY of Bayer Leverkusen from Southampton has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Def (Handy!) and rated 85.

Mark Lawrenson said to the BBC he think he is a starter for Liverpool now, I jolly well hope so!

Well ive Lost Agen :( What eles can i do, thats the 7th lost in a row,were Going down for sure now :( and Thank you leeds,Norwich and Hull city, Just because you beat the team Below me,Still 21st in table, surving By 1 Goal difference Now :(

Well done to the derby Manager :)

Tell me about it! Manchester City of all teams are chasing a Gk I'm after :confused::confused: Really don't see the point seeing as they have Hart and big riser Somogyi!

I know why, he asked me if I wanted to loan him for the rest of the season coz of my keeper crisis but I should be fine after tomorrow.

Peterborough offered me a 78 rated keeper so I put the loan in and he didn't accept it, so I've got a 70 rated keeper in tonight. Only for one game though so it's fine. :)

Colchester United go down 3 - 2 to Brentford tonight.

My goals coming from Hackney and Portillo, while Brentford's came from Shikabala (x2) and Fabbrini.

Since winning the M.O.T.F award my form has realy gone down the toilet. I have only taken 7 points from a possible 18, which has therefore enabled Peterborough and Plymouth to catch up. Now only have a 1 point advantage over second.

Hopefully my new signings will help improve my form. So far i have brought in Gabi from Athletico Madrid and Guttierez from Real Madrid aswell as two other players who will have minimal effect on my first team, in Peltier and Gadjiev.

Lost 2-0 away at Darren's Cardiff' date=' Bent and O'Shea with the goals for his side. Well done mate, feel I should have got a point out of the game but SM can be like that at times :)

Down to 6th which isn't so bad.[/quote']

Split down the middle I say, unlucky fella!

But yeah as he says, it's a cracking win for the Bluebirds. Goals courtesy of debutants Darren Bent & John O'Shea.

Only downside is Bent gets a 10 day foot injury. Just means Jermaine Beckford will have to step in & score again, no problemo! :D

1 point off the playoffs, a great change in fortune from the early season trouble we had.

Wow was expecting a score draw but instead Morecambe beat Crewe 3-0 away from home. Unlucky Gouldie, looks like its the new boy Adlene Guedioura doing the magic getting a goal, an assist and a MoM performance!

The best part about tonight was that BRADFORD LOST! :D Which means I FINALLY go 3rd! Lets just hope I can stay here considering I have to play Bradford next. B)

Bournemouth see off unmanaged Wednesday 2-1 to climb to fourth and take the unbeaten streak in the league to 10. What's more about 40m will be spent on the squad with 30m of that arriving later tonight or early tommorow. Things looking bright on the south coast. Taken a bit of time to get all the players sold so I've missed out on a few targets and I was really hoping to snap up a good young player like Witsel which was optimistic anyway but now that's definitely not going to happen so it looks like more highly-rated but dropping 30 year olds! :D

Wow was expecting a score draw but instead Morecambe beat Crewe 3-0 away from home. Unlucky Gouldie' date=' looks like its the new boy Adlene Guedioura doing the magic getting a goal, an assist and a MoM performance![/quote']

Congrats on the win. My first defeat since joining and wow......stunned.

Both sides had 10 shots, I had more on target (8 against 4) and lost 3-0. Don't know weather to laugh or cry. At least it was against a very good team boasting 8 players rated 80 or above.

Defeat sees me drop to 19th, still have a 6 point gap over the bottom 2 though. Shrewsbury Town next. Hoping for a win in what will be the last game before I can begin to hit the transfer window for the bigger names my team needs.