• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lordy -RBA-

• MaoaM

• Frozy

• Ben-SCFC

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: English Championship 7777 - Discussion Thread GILLETTE SOCCER SATURDAY TURN10 - PREMIER LEAGUE Welcome to our first special addition of "Gillette Soccer Saturday", this will happen on so

Re: English Championship 7777 - Discussion Thread Now to mix up the divisions, the previous one was all about who based on squad value should finish where! Enjoy! The likes of Shorpe showing

Re: English Championship 7777 - Discussion Thread Welcome to the EC 7777 end of season awards hosted by myself Frozy. First of all, a massive thank you to those who voted for even a few categ

Posted Images

Re: English Championship 7777 - Discussion Thread

The offer for Free Agent Michael BALL from Crewe Alexandra has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Bargain signing. Just signed for Leicester in the real world so that 80 rating should hopefully be secure. Will cost me £833k, valued at around £2.5m.

YES! Was one of my priorities to sign this guy this transfer period and I'm chuffed that I've got him :)Can go on loan to a div 4/5 club. You will be able to keep him on loan if he rises.

Uh oh' date=' Ben Newmans going to be slightly irritated :P[/quote']

I'm mad and slightly confused. Probably the worst decision I have ever had against me on SM. Stingy, stingy SM :mad:

Bargain signing. Just signed for Leicester in the real world so that 80 rating should hopefully be secure. Will cost me £833k' date=' valued at around £2.5m.[/quote']

Definitely secure, but the prospect of first team football for him looks pretty slim at the moment. Back up to Konchesky at LB, and Bamba, Mills and St Ledger at CB.

Definitely secure' date=' but the prospect of first team football for him looks pretty slim at the moment. Back up to Konchesky at LB, and Bamba, Mills and St Ledger at CB.[/quote']

That's no worries at all. As long as he keeps the 80 he slots straight into my starting 11 and makes me a tidy profit in the future. If he gets a chance and somehow wrestles his way into the Leicester first team then it's just an added bonus. :D

Leeds United 0-1 Chesterfield

Half Time

(0 - 1)

R.BERTRAND 27

After the tie at the B2Net stadium finished 0-0 we had a 2nd leg at Elland road and Div 4 Chesterfield come away the victors :)

Anyone else want a 2 legged friendly?

I'd be interested in one

Also my home form has ben abit dodgy so I'm thining about trying a new tactic, so would anyone be interested in some friendly matches?(I'll send it because I need to be at home)

I'd be interested in one

Also my home form has ben abit dodgy so I'm thining about trying a new tactic' date=' so would anyone be interested in some friendly matches?(I'll send it because I need to be at home)[/quote']

Go for it m8, i'll gladly accept :)

I've just taken over Barnsley. I've quit SM for a year now, but I've decided to come back and take one team in a forum filled set-up after a couple of forumers persuaded me to go back to SM. I may not contribute much to this set-up in regards to reports etc (I might do a report if I have time) and I hope you don't mind. :)

Anyway, everyone is avaliable at Barsnley for a P/E or a good amount of money.

I've just taken over Barnsley. I've quit SM for a year now' date=' but I've decided to come back and take one team in a forum filled set-up after a couple of forumers persuaded me to go back to SM. I may not contribute much to this set-up in regards to reports etc (I might do a report if I have time) and I hope you don't mind. :)

Anyway, everyone is avaliable at Barsnley for a P/E or a good amount of money.[/quote']

Oh dear, this set-up is now destined for a fail :(

JK, welcome to the set-up mate :D:P

I've just taken over Barnsley. I've quit SM for a year now' date=' but I've decided to come back and take one team in a forum filled set-up after a couple of forumers persuaded me to go back to SM. I may not contribute much to this set-up in regards to reports etc (I might do a report if I have time) and I hope you don't mind. :)

Anyway, everyone is avaliable at Barsnley for a P/E or a good amount of money.[/quote']

Glad to see you in the set-up :) great addition ;)

agreed deals with three more players

L.Cana 90ov (just moved to lazio in r.l)

A.Kasaev 88ov (bought this guy because of how versatile he is)

S.Larsson 87ov (moved to sunderland and looks like he's going to be keeping a 1st team place, so might get a little rise if he carries on playing well)

The offer for Jérémy BERTHOD of AJ Auxerre from Shorpe United has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours

The offer for Fabrizio MICCOLI of Palermo from Shorpe United has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

:D

Welcome to the new members in the set up, best of luck guys :)

Onwards and upwards from Djourou :P

Got a player for my backup team (Trying to get as many championship players as I can in it);

Hal ROBSON-KANU has completed his move to Preston North End from Borussia Dortmund for £140,000 plus Jamie PROCTOR

Decent player who is getting more first team action now Shane Long has gone to WBA in RL. I can see Reading being up there again this season, I don't know if they could go all the way and get promotion though. From what I've heard, the championship doesn't get reviewed anymore but I thought it was reviewed once a season. Whichever if Reading have a good season I'm hoping he can get to atleast 80 :)