English Championship 7777 - Discussion Thread

Re: English Championship 7777 - Discussion Thread

New starting Striker.

Lourenço OSVALDO has completed his move to Crewe Alexandra from Ceará SC for £1,110,000

80 rated, cost just over £1m and and is valued at nearly £3m. A tidy profit in the future.

The offer for Adam CLAYTON of Real Madrid from Crewe Alexandra has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours

Cracking signing for me. Effectively becomes Craig Rocastle's replacement. Has played in both of Leeds opening Championship games, at this rate could rise into the 80's when reviewed.

Also had Landu-Landu rise from 75 to 78 but he got a horrible positional change from Def/DM to DM/RB. Will still net me a profit of over £1m though. Mbang (now called Ondo) and Ciss should hopefully get their rises in the next day or 2 as well.

Tomas Kalas also joined me a couple of days ago along with Andrew Bond and Matt Done.

Still need to work on the side a lot. I have players in my starting line-up rated 72 at the moment :eek:

Currently all change at Crewe though.

• Replies 33k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lordy -RBA-

• MaoaM

• Frozy

• Ben-SCFC

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: English Championship 7777 - Discussion Thread GILLETTE SOCCER SATURDAY TURN10 - PREMIER LEAGUE Welcome to our first special addition of "Gillette Soccer Saturday", this will happen on so

Re: English Championship 7777 - Discussion Thread Now to mix up the divisions, the previous one was all about who based on squad value should finish where! Enjoy! The likes of Shorpe showing

Re: English Championship 7777 - Discussion Thread Welcome to the EC 7777 end of season awards hosted by myself Frozy. First of all, a massive thank you to those who voted for even a few categ

Posted Images

Guest Arsene Wenger Arsenal

Muhahahahhahahaha

you are my enemy!!! :P you are in my black list now and ... please give me lennon on loan you have many wingers and i need him!

Isn't wha team I really want but it's pretty good.

Ryzhikov(89)

---------------------------Bjarmisan(86)--Spahic(88)--Jokic(86)-(Or Fabio on loan from Man United)

Wilson(86)

Djurici(83)--Uysal(85)--Moravek(85)--Boukari(87)

Podolski(90)-Cardozo(90)

This is the team for Hartlepool for rest of season.

Isn't wha team I really want but it's pretty good.

Ryzhikov(89)

---------------------------Bjarmisan(86)--Spahic(88)--Jokic(86)-(Or Fabio on loan from Man United)

Wilson(86)

Djurici(83)--Uysal(85)--Moravek(85)--Boukari(87)

Podolski(90)-Cardozo(90)

This is the team for Hartlepool for rest of season.

Guessing you'll be needing a new sig then :P

SUPER 6 ROUND 3 CLOSES 8pm TOMORROW (WEDNESDAY)

PLEASE POST YOUR PREDCTIONS ASAP!

I'm sending VM's in a minute and I will remind everyone tomorrow morning if I have time and at 7pm-ish tomorrow when I come back from work. Can people who are online during the day please remind everyone!! Thanks.

People who haven't done Round 3 yet.

Ashh

Cedd

Dale147

Froz3n

hog0101

KangarooJack09

matt safc

Mikey

Moodymark

RedBullArsenal

Ruggermad

Said7Fabregas

SkyBlueGould

wozlives

Just looking over my second team

82 84 80 80

77 84

85 77

And mk dons look to loan out

Alex Rae CM/AM 73

Nico Burchert GK 72

Remy Cabella CM/RM 77

Felix Wiedwald GK 77

Daniel Powell FW/AM 68

Nicholas Addleary FW 76

Francesici Atienza CB/RB 77

All full time loans unless my first two choices get injured :).

Not sure i like the new feature that allows you to apply for a club that is unmanaged in a setup' date=' seems alot more club hoping can happen now this feature has been added :confused:[/quote']

Havent been using the new interface as I dont like it but when you said that I though :confused: so investigated....

It was quite nice to see that it tells you who has been offered the vacant jobs I like it, but as for what your saying - to a certain extent I agree but you can only apply for a team if they become available and goving in most setups jobs fill pretty quick.

Talented right back Sebastien Jung (21/86) is now available for transfer. The talented German has been placed on the transfer list and will be sold internally or externally. Will not accept straight CV but i'll take a little over that amount , something around the £5,800,000.

Another player that looks set to be leaving Middlesbrough is AZ versatile defender Nick Viergever (22/82). The talented youngster can play in a number of positions and looks good for a rise to the mid 80's once the edviserie is reviewed. Not really keen on selling but need money to finish the squad , should at least get to 84/85 if he continues how he's started (playing in both league matches and scoring) fee wanted £4,000,000

Havent been using the new interface as I dont like it but when you said that I though :confused: so investigated....

It was quite nice to see that it tells you who has been offered the vacant jobs I like it' date=' but as for what your saying - to a certain extent I agree but you can only apply for a team if they become available and goving in most setups jobs fill pretty quick.[/quote']

Shows how much attention i actually paid to it m8 lol, i didnt know it showed you who had the job offer, i love that. Not only in forum filled worlds but in other active setups im in its a pain in the a** waiting for the person to reject the offer or wait 5 days, with this feature if we know of someone looking to get into a setup we can send said person the of the manager with the offer, that way they can ask directly if they plan on rejecting ;)

Shudderppppppppp ;):P

I found Cannavaro.......he's my new Djourou :D

With djorou's epic fail after his shoulder injury last term and limping off after 9 minutes tonight after coming on as a half time substitute you might well be better off without him ben ;-)

With djorou's epic fail after his shoulder injury last term and limping off after 9 minutes tonight after coming on as a half time substitute you might well be better off without him ben ;-)

It's all good, Liverpool are welcome to him. Happy with Cannavaro ;)

It's all good' date=' Liverpool are welcome to him. Happy with Cannavaro ;)[/quote']

Paulo Cannavaro? Napoli? If so then hell yeah, champs league football, regular as hell first teamer who will be going back to 90 before there is a sniff of 88 in his game, Djourou didnt deserve the plus 2 he got last year from 87 so i think it was a blessing you never got him ;-)

SUPER 6 ROUND 3 CLOSES 8pm TODAY

PLEASE POST YOUR PREDCTIONS ASAP!

I've sent VM's to people who haven't done it yet. I will remind everyone at 7pm-ish later when I come back from work. Can people who are online during the day please remind everyone!! Thanks.

People who haven't done Round 3 yet.

Ashh

Cedd

Dale147

Froz3n

hog0101

KangarooJack09

matt safc

Mikey

RedBullArsenal

Ruggermad

SkyBlueGould

wozlives

It was quite nice to see that it tells you who has been offered the vacant jobs I like it' date=' but as for what your saying - to a certain extent I agree but you can only apply for a team if they become available and goving in most setups jobs fill pretty quick.[/quote']

I've looked at an unmanaged club, but I can't see the changes...Where do you see who has been offered it and where do you apply for it? :)