• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lordy -RBA-

• MaoaM

• Frozy

• Ben-SCFC

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: English Championship 7777 - Discussion Thread GILLETTE SOCCER SATURDAY TURN10 - PREMIER LEAGUE Welcome to our first special addition of "Gillette Soccer Saturday", this will happen on so

Re: English Championship 7777 - Discussion Thread Now to mix up the divisions, the previous one was all about who based on squad value should finish where! Enjoy! The likes of Shorpe showing

Re: English Championship 7777 - Discussion Thread Welcome to the EC 7777 end of season awards hosted by myself Frozy. First of all, a massive thank you to those who voted for even a few categ

Posted Images

Re: English Championship 7777 - Discussion Thread

Congratulations to WBA for winning div 1. Blackpool finish a very pleasing second :)

Congrats to you too mate on a magnificent season. My manager of the season by a mile. For a while I thought you were going to steal the title and even more so after your victory on Saturday. All in all thanks for a wonderful title race.

PS. Good to see two Arsenal fans leading the way in 7777. :D

Just noticed im away in the semi final of the playoff and not at a neutral ground, hmmmm this makes tactic choice more interesting now.

Roll On Friday :D

Elton i hope that when i have beat you and knocked you out of the playoff's we can put all this behind us and you can accept that i truely am better than you :P

West Ham's bid for Mascherano is a bit OTT isn't it? :o

Meh not really' date=' been trying to sell Afellay for cash for ages and not had a single bid and Gabriel Milito is pretty much worthless. If that deal was in a GC it'd be getting reported as suspicious as its a fricking steal :D

P.S before you withdrew your bid you had a very good chance of getting him as my offer isn't actually that high, now its just between me and WBA though i think i should've pipped them by a mil or two :)[/font']

After being written off as the Wooden Spoon winners, Tamworth strung together a few wins and draws to finish a good first season third from bottom. A great cup run was the highlight of what has been a mainly unsuccessful (as expected) season. I've been very happy with my strategy of not buying youth, as with such little money it's pointless, though Kurata was too good an opportunity to miss! :P Raiding the free agent market (before it was made ridiculously easy with the tickbox may I add!) has really helped me to develop a decent-rated squad going in to the second season.

Hopefully more of the same should transcribe into success on the pitch next season! Unfortunately I will have to say thanks and goodbye to Kevin Gray, who has been a rock at the back and considering he was originally bought as back up, he played 27 games with two MoM appearances. Dislike owning retiring players sooooo much!

Hello peoples :) I've not had much time to come on this recently coz I've had to settle into uni and all that.. now I notice the season's finished!! I'm back now to look after my team again, so a fresh start next season is needed!! Congrats to all the managers who got their teams promoted!! :)

Meh not really' date=' been trying to sell Afellay for cash for ages and not had a single bid and Gabriel Milito is pretty much worthless. If that deal was in a GC it'd be getting reported as suspicious as its a fricking steal :D

P.S before you withdrew your bid you had a very good chance of getting him as my offer isn't actually that high, now its just between me and WBA though i think i should've pipped them by a mil or two :)[/font']

you offered £12m I offered £4m

you offered Milito I offered Demichelis

you offered Affelay I offered Saviola

I tried to do the maths in my head and came to a conclusion there was no way my offer was better as you offered more cash + better players. My offer in total was worth around £24m.

And yeah In GC that would be a steal :P

Oh and I would buy Affelay If I had the cash :P

Starting XI For Friday's Division 4 Semi Final Playoff

Northampton V Chesterfield

G Assembe (84)

A Ferdinand (87)

C Clark (85)

F Beria (88)

J Woodgate (87)

H Balitsch (87)

J Polak (88)

N Denilson (88)

R Lewandowski (88)

S Ebanks Blake (85)

M Ukra (85)

Early News Suggests Leon Best (84) And Silva (85) Miss Out On The Trip.

Avg Rating - 87

Average Age - 26

Average Value - £6.4m

Wong KM steered Altrincham to victory against Hayes & Yeading United.

Altrincham outclassed Hayes & Yeading United and beat them 4 - 2 in a thrilling Division 5 encounter.

Heinemann scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Warner and Del Valle were also amongst the goalscorers.

Perfect end to a great season for Altrincham. After WongKM took over the club, Altrincham managed to achieve 10 wins out of 14 matches, and rose from wooden spoonist to finish 16th.

14 Histon 46 -14 59

15 Gateshead 46 -5 58

16 ALTRINCHAM 46 -20 56

17 Southport 46 -11 54

18 Kettering Town 46 -13 51

Altrincham have been awarded £273,185 in prize money.

Sadly, the prize money isn't enough to clear all of Altrincham's debt, but the club should be able to sustain a mid-table challenge till end November.

Danny GREEN has been sent back to Aston Villa by Altrincham.
Ben MEE has been sent back to Manchester City by Altrincham.
Yoric RAVET has been re-called by Manchester City from Altrincham

Thank you once again to Aston Villa and Man City for their invaluable loans. I was surprised that Ravet was recalled just before my match, but I understand that Man City was facing some injuries, and needed Ravet more than me.

Now onwards to next season! :D

Thank you once again to Aston Villa and Man City for their invaluable loans. I was surprised that Ravet was recalled just before my match' date=' but I understand that Man City was facing some injuries, and needed Ravet more than me.

Now onwards to next season! :D[/quote']

Feel free to ask for more loans next season mate. Whatever rating you will like within a reasonable range :)

Perfect end to a great season for Altrincham. After WongKM took over the club' date=' Altrincham managed to achieve 10 wins out of 14 matches, and rose from wooden spoonist to finish 16th.

Sadly, the prize money isn't enough to clear all of Altrincham's debt, but the club should be able to sustain a mid-table challenge till end November.

Thank you once again to Aston Villa and Man City for their invaluable loans. I was surprised that Ravet was recalled just before my match, but I understand that Man City was facing some injuries, and needed Ravet more than me.

You've done a fantastic job with them mate, it's great to see a manager with the commitment to take a team at the bottom and work hard to drag them up the table. Really top work.

A fantastic run of 8 straight wins at the end of the season helped Lincoln improve on a terrible mid-season and saw us finish 9th. Prior to the 8 wins we had a run of 1 win in 12, if we'd managed a couple more wins in that time, perhaps we could have challenged for the play-offs. All in all, not a bad season for us and we're more positive for next season if we can carry that form over into next season.

Many thanks to Spurs, Chelsea and Pompey for loans.

Have been very quiet on here this season, will try and contribute more next season. Good luck to those in the play-offs!

So frustrating watching bids flood in for players on my shortlist whilst I'm sat here twiddling my thumbs waiting for my players TBs to run out. Gonna be very hard to compete in Division 2 next season. I'm hoping to be able to grab a couple of 90s from somewhere or other and rely on peoples generosity for some decent loan players.

On that subject, huge thanks to Blackpool, WBA and Villa for their loans this season, all three players really helped me push on for automatic promotion, not just because of how they played but the depth it gave me allowed me to grab some vital points from the monday games.

Gillingham Champions of division 4

Very well done to the other teams who go up, it was close but I think Salvio won it for me...

A hat trick last night won the final game for the gills...Thanks to every one who has loaned me players this season! :)

In debt -2mil atm, but selling Nelson O for cash will see that rise to +0.8 so I can maybe get a bid in on 1 player. other than that TB are stopping me. :o

You've done a fantastic job with them mate' date=' it's great to see a manager with the commitment to take a team at the bottom and work hard to drag them up the table. Really top work.[/quote']

Thank you for your compliments. There's still plenty for me to learn, since I'm still considered a newbie to the game.

& congrats for the promotion to Division 2! Great job! :)

Hmmm... I probably should have kept my loans till after the play-offs. :P:o

What a shame... :P

Perfect end to a great season for Altrincham. After WongKM took over the club' date=' Altrincham managed to achieve 10 wins out of 14 matches, and rose from wooden spoonist to finish 16th.

Absolutely fantastic job mate, you've really turned that side around and i think you are a dark horse for the play-offs next season.

JMH Daggers also deserves recognition for what he's done with FGR, who were another struggling side in Div 5 - KIU lads :)

End of season awards

For each division

Manager of the season:

Player of the season:

Biggest Flop of the season:

From Rags to Riches (By squad value):

Best manager at tactics

Best Performance (If a big team loses to a lower league)

Best Transfer:

Dirtiest player:

Biggest cup shock:

Biggest over acheiver

Biggest under acheiver:

Young player of the season:

Best club in the transfer:

Best manager in the transfer market:

For set up as a whole

Best match reporter

Forumer of the year (In the thread)

Best predictions:

Best Rivarly:

Biggest loud mouth:

You can vote for much or as less as you want.

PM me or leave them in the social group thread :D.

Bump only RedBullArsenal has made his votes :o