• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lordy -RBA-

• MaoaM

• Frozy

• Ben-SCFC

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: English Championship 7777 - Discussion Thread GILLETTE SOCCER SATURDAY TURN10 - PREMIER LEAGUE Welcome to our first special addition of "Gillette Soccer Saturday", this will happen on so

Re: English Championship 7777 - Discussion Thread Now to mix up the divisions, the previous one was all about who based on squad value should finish where! Enjoy! The likes of Shorpe showing

Re: English Championship 7777 - Discussion Thread Welcome to the EC 7777 end of season awards hosted by myself Frozy. First of all, a massive thank you to those who voted for even a few categ

Posted Images

Re: A new Forum filled EC (English Championship 7777 Coming Soon)

34/116 (29.31%)

Division 1: 19/20 (Only Blackpool Left)

Division 2: 9/24

Division 3: 1/24 (Only Southampton Taken)

Division 4: 1/24 (Only Bradford Taken)

Division 5: 4/24

So a number of decent clubs avalible espically in Division 3 with teams like Brighton , Huddersfield , Peterborough and others all avalible as well decent teams in other divisions. I can see us getting to about 50 reserved clubs come tommorow morning which would show a great deal of anticipation for the set-up :P

All Boro player avalible , will be trying my hardest to get Boyd and Miller back from there loans. Wont be giving to much away about my targets but if i get 5/30 ill be happy :P

Good Luck with Boro'!

Thanks mate :)

Guest drseanfitz

The offer for Phil JONES of Blackburn Rovers from Sunderland has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for Josh MCEACHRAN of Chelsea from Sunderland has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

2 top english youngsters

Wow...that opened quickly :eek:

Went to bed after watching the footy, it was on 7772. 7hours later and it's showing 7778, with 7777 already open :eek:

Taken Lincoln. Only me in Division 4 at the moment, hope a few more join me down there soon.

mattuie beckett takes control of Reading.

This season your Chairman expects you to finish in the top half of the table.

Reading were founded in 1871 and play their home games at Madejski in Reading. The club is also known as The Royals. They have a rivalry with Swindon Town and Oxford United.

The offer for Johnny GORMAN of Wolverhampton Wanderers from Reading has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

18 year old English winger has a long time ahead of him joining for 410,000.

The offer for Joey BARTON of Newcastle United from Reading has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The man of the MID this season for Newcastle joining for 6.9M

Two deals done looking in to some more deals but two nice English players joining my Championship squad.