• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lordy -RBA-

• MaoaM

• Frozy

• Ben-SCFC

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: English Championship 7777 - Discussion Thread GILLETTE SOCCER SATURDAY TURN10 - PREMIER LEAGUE Welcome to our first special addition of "Gillette Soccer Saturday", this will happen on so

Re: English Championship 7777 - Discussion Thread Now to mix up the divisions, the previous one was all about who based on squad value should finish where! Enjoy! The likes of Shorpe showing

Re: English Championship 7777 - Discussion Thread Welcome to the EC 7777 end of season awards hosted by myself Frozy. First of all, a massive thank you to those who voted for even a few categ

Posted Images

Re: English Championship 7777 - Discussion Thread

3954_1322365434.jpg1013_1319290455.jpg

91 + 90 For PE ONLY DEALS!

Stock are in a battle to keep there name in the epl and are in the next round of the cup, a hard one about to pull all out on a youth team cashing in on my cash I have erned all season. Crouch and Adebayor are for sale the City Loan and Stock striker rated 91 and 90 can leave for a two for one deal in need of a RM and a DM

lost in the cup to Hull ' date='was expected as we fielded a pish team.

Got another injury to Yepes this time so that blows.

Brought in Christian Erbes of Boca.

[img']http://cdn.cloudfiles.mosso.com/c12341/43589_1288482605.jpg[/img]

He's getting about a bit lol, good player for us last season

I battered Lincoln's 'reserve' team 6-1 away from home. I took full advantage of the premier league early Winter break to put out my strongest squad and i have reaped the rewards.

Just a random post' date=' I know aha

;) Hope you lot like it :D

Edit: Just noticed my posts has reached 777 aha![/center']

Great post. I love the special guests especially emile! haha :D

I am a bit disappointed with draw away at Stoke I was looking for something a little easier but i guess thats the draw for you.

Also it looks like the pressure is all on me to retain my title. It is a mean feat especially trying to compete in 4 competitions but i guess 5 trophies to far suggests I can do it B)

Heung Min Son +2 - 84

Bury looking stronger with every rating change :D

After starting with only 2 80's only a matter of weeks ago Bury now look like

Ter Stegen 78

Sane 80....Fernandes 85....Martial 83

Pele 78

Carrasco 80....Volland 82....Bacuna 84....Son 84

Ibrahima 82....Destro 82

hoping for good rise's from Ter Stegen, Volland, Carrasco,Fernandes and Destro once their respective league's are reviewed.

and only 14 points from playoffs with plenty games to go............Could Bury do it??

probably not :o:P

If you emulate what you did last season Kingsy' date=' you'll go down in history! lol.

Fulham hoping for a rematch in the SMFA super cup ;)[/quote']

It was a good final really you were unlucky not to take anything from it :)

I really want to get something from the league really finishing 10th last season wasnt good at all.

Thanks for lots of mentions Ryan, I was very shocked to see my boys (Tamworth) pass a very strong and well managed Bristol Rovers team. We managed to get to the Third round of the Cup last season so I am thrilled to be at the same stage in the Shield this year, being probably one of the smallest teams in the whole Gameworld. Bring on Millwall and the Den!

Incoming:

Ribeiro AIRTON has completed his move to Reading from Benfica for £5,830,000
Jean MAKOUN has completed his move to Reading from Juventus for £7,870,000
Federico FERNANDEZ has completed his move to Reading from CSKA Moskva for £4,210,000
Danny GRAHAM has completed his move to Reading from Bayern München for £5,430,000
Diego TARDELLI has completed his move to Reading from Blackpool for £9,000,000
Julian KOCH has completed his move to Reading from Borussia Dortmund for £2,660,000

Outgoing:

Frédéric KANOUTE has completed his move to Sevilla from Reading for £11,599,500
Ricardo QUARESMA has completed his move to Besiktas JK from Reading for £8,404,000
Bruno ALVES has completed his move to Zenit from Reading for £13,520,400
Carlos KAMENI has completed his move to Espanyol from Reading for £9,588,000

Finally starting to sort this mess out :rolleyes:

Sebastian RUDY has completed his move to Shorpe United from TSG 1899 Hoffenheim for £3,827,000 plus Savas YILMAZ and Cristián CUEVAS

Comes back to me as i sold him him for 9.2mil, but now should rise to 88 :D

Alex MCCARTHY has completed his move to Shorpe United from Sint-Truidense VV for £360,000

Should go up as he is getting game time at leeds due to LONERGAN being injured and i hope he becomes Reading's Number 1

Just a random post' date=' I know aha

;) Hope you lot like it :D

Edit: Just noticed my posts has reached 777 aha![/center']

My Bristol City arn't involved - but great great idea, and superb, well done for the work put in.

The match ended 1 - 1 between Fulham and Ajax in their SMFA Shield Group A fixture.

Pjanic scored the only goal for Fulham and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Played most of the reserves tonight, took a draw, which was an excellent result, and we move through into the knockout stages undefeated in the group.

I would truly love to defend this trophy!

Now all eyes on the league, as we take on table toppers and silverware hoggers Chelsea on Saturday.