2. Blackpool 5 3 2 15 10 +5 18

3. Bristol R 5 2 3 14 12 +2 17

4. Huddersfield 4 3 3 19 17 +2 15

--------------------------------------

5. Soton 4 3 3 15 14 +1 15

6. Wolves 4 1 5 25 19 +6 13

7. Northampton 4 1 5 20 17 +3 10

8. Shrewsbury 0 0 10 4 38 -34 0[/center]

Nice to see that we have the tidiest groups in therms of fixtures played .. Gonna be hard to go trough , as both Wolves and Soton will want to go trough as well and I'm pretty sure that Britsol will keep the form they showed so far up !

Re: English Championship 7777 - Discussion Thread

***3. Bolton 5 2 0 15 8 +7 17

*4. Colchester 4 2 4 13 18 -5 14

--------------------------------------

**5. Cardiff 2 3 3 14 13 +1 9

*****6. Ipswich 1 2 2 5 7 -2 5

***7. Stevenage 1 2 4 5 13 -8 5

*8. Burton 0 3 6 5 26 -21 3

If Bolton fail to play 1 more game & qualify' date=' the 5th placed team will take their place.[/u']

How convenient eh? :P

Happy to be doing well in the Founders again, can only not qualify now if I lose all 4 games with 14 goal swing between me and Cardiff, helps when you're the only team in your group to arrange all your fixtures. :D

How convenient eh? :P

Happy to be doing well in the Founders again' date=' can only not qualify now if I lose all 4 games with 14 goal swing between me and Cardiff, helps when you're the only team in your group to arrange all your fixtures. :D[/quote']

Well, gotta have something go my way this year. ;) But no in all seriousness I stated it last time I did the table that if a team fails to play 4 games they go out. :o

Well' date=' gotta have something go my way this year. ;) But no in all seriousness I stated it last time I did the table that if a team fails to play 4 games they go out. :o[/quote']

Yeah I know mate I just thought it was a funny coincidence. :D

I had a star next to my team in the table' date=' but the game that wasn't played was an away game( 27th nov, balckburn didn't send the friendly)[/quote']

It still counts as a black mark mate, i had the same problem with Blackburn - its bloody Worzel's fault :rolleyes::P

I had a star next to my team in the table' date=' but the game that wasn't played was an away game( 27th nov, balckburn didn't send the friendly)[/quote']

To Make it Official !

I have sent CCFC a PM Telling him Blackburn havent arranged their friendly Match, We play eachother On This Thursday coming, Their manager said he would arrange it 'Later' when I asked the other week, I still havent had the request so if they fail to arrange it, Not my fault !

Founders Cup tables with only 4 group games to go. :D

Tight at the top in every group. :eek:

I would like to know if teams that are kicked out due to not playing games, do teams that have played them and won points keep them or not? or do the fixtures become void to keep it fair for everyone in the league? thanks and great effort with founders cup, with just a few letting it down!

I would like to know if teams that are kicked out due to not playing games' date=' do teams that have played them and won points keep them or not? or do the fixtures become void to keep it fair for everyone in the league? thanks and great effort with founders cup, with just a few letting it down![/quote']

I've been mulling over that fixtures point. The only real group I can do that with is Group 1 because there's one stand out team that hasn't arranged fixtures. :o

Can't really do it with any others really.

it is annoying when u get the black star due to the other team laziness' date='coz i had the same problem with doncaster,they aint sent me a request and he cant even accept my friendly request when i sent it 3 times[/quote']

Yeah its really annoying mate but there's no way around it, its just a pain when some people prevent the competition running smoothly when Daz puts all this work in.

I've been mulling over that fixtures point. The only real group I can do that with is Group 1 because there's one stand out team that hasn't arranged fixtures. :o

Can't really do it with any others really.

Blimey, I wish I was in Group 4 !!!!

How Long does it take to Arrange a friendly :rolleyes:

Yeah its really annoying mate but there's no way around it' date=' its just a pain when some people prevent the competition running smoothly when Daz puts all this work in.[/quote']

Yeah I no mate,it does make it less fun when one person doesnt put his effort in and whats the point of requesting to join the competition at the start if you cant be bothered to send a few friendly requests.

Blimey' date=' I wish I was in Group 4 !!!!

How Long does it take to Arrange a friendly :rolleyes:[/quote']

Yeah its really annoying mate but there's no way around it' date=' its just a pain when some people prevent the competition running smoothly when Daz puts all this work in.[/quote']

It's what I've been thinking all along. :o

Need Donny, Gateshead, Carlisle & Leeds to arrange their games with Shorpe. :D Them games need doing especially as they could go through.

It's what I've been thinking all along. :o

Need Donny' date=' Gateshead, Carlisle & Leeds to arrange their games with Shorpe. :D Them games need doing especially as they could go through.[/quote']

I think we should clog their profiles with reminders haha

Aaron will get his organised, he's sound ;)

A few clicks :rolleyes:

To be more accurate, From the Home Page it takes 5 Clicks !

Click Club

Click Calendar

Click Date

Click what club you want play

Click Arrange

That takes less than 30 Seconds ! :rolleyes:

If my Calculations are correct there are 1440 Minutes in a day, Just under 30 Seconds is nothing really ! :rolleyes:

To be more accurate' date=' From the Home Page it takes 5 Clicks !

Click Club

Click Calendar

Click Date

Click Arrange

If my Calculations are correct there are 1440 Minutes in a day, Just under 30 Seconds is nothing really ! :rolleyes:[/quote']

Well there you have it, i wasn't far off!

Seriously that's a poor show by some lads...

Well there you have it' date=' i wasn't far off!

Seriously that's a poor show by some lads...[/quote']

Agreed.

I hope the game im doing in 8888 dosent turn out like this, Not saying its been terrible cause Daz has done a great job, Put the point is people saying they want to join this then not Sending the requests, Ive sent MUTD a VM Again as our game is at his place Thursday, Well should be !

To be more accurate' date=' From the Home Page it takes 5 Clicks !

Click Club

Click Calendar

Click Date

Click Arrange

If my Calculations are correct there are 1440 Minutes in a day, Just under 30 Seconds is nothing really ! :rolleyes:[/quote']

That's a great little write up.......

I'm waiting for 2 friendlies...

one is uhum... CARDIFF... on the 18th...

2nd is Ipswich on 22nd! manager not online for 9 days!!