English Championship 7777 - Discussion Thread

Re: English Championship 7777 - Discussion Thread

Will be worth it if Saints don't sign another cm for next season ' date=' although I fear we will he will still play a he'll of a lot in a higher rated league[/quote']

Heard he played quite well last season so defo worth a punt yeah. :)

• Replies 33k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lordy -RBA-

• MaoaM

• Frozy

• Ben-SCFC

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: English Championship 7777 - Discussion Thread GILLETTE SOCCER SATURDAY TURN10 - PREMIER LEAGUE Welcome to our first special addition of "Gillette Soccer Saturday", this will happen on so

Re: English Championship 7777 - Discussion Thread Now to mix up the divisions, the previous one was all about who based on squad value should finish where! Enjoy! The likes of Shorpe showing

Re: English Championship 7777 - Discussion Thread Welcome to the EC 7777 end of season awards hosted by myself Frozy. First of all, a massive thank you to those who voted for even a few categ

Posted Images

Yeah fully worth it :) he stood out as the most consistent midfielders and while the it hers struggled with injurys he was ever present

Did my research on him' date=' but can't wait for his rise, so sell and move.

[img']http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR0LWT4xEKgxym8pqWa7XJNceWR4YS7WpJbShjthOLDtMtAkdKVIQ&t=1[/img]

Did my research on him' date=' but can't wait for his rise, so sell and move.

[img']http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR0LWT4xEKgxym8pqWa7XJNceWR4YS7WpJbShjthOLDtMtAkdKVIQ&t=1[/img]

Cheers mate' date=' probably should have done this scouting bit before putting the bid in, but oh well. :D[/quote']

If he plays next season he will go to 81/82 depending on how much and well he plays for us.

Think it was Sean who said 7777 opened at around this time last night so those super-early bids should be getting accepted very soon....unfortunately i made all mine after 3am - downside to being Dracula i s'pose :o:D

I have my bids in from around 2am - 3am so hopefully a few of them are accepted bybthe time I wake up in the morning :P

The offer for Jimmy RYAN of Accrington Stanley from Swansea City has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

£500k for a soon-to-be League 1 player, and he's bound to be a 78 sort of player with Stanley. That being said, he's been linked with other clubs, of a much higher level than Accrington, so I'm happy either way. Pleasure doing business with you Neil! :)

I have my bids in from around 2am - 3am so hopefully a few of them are accepted bybthe time I wake up in the morning :P

Yeah waking up to 50+ Club messages' date=' 48 this morning, expecting more!

Anyone know who the Liverpool manager is?

Oii' date=' Machine.... I feel as if every player I have gone for, You have bidded aswell.... Hmm,, [/quote']

Yeah there are two in particular where it's you and me in a straight fight :P

If we were civilized people we could agree to split them and save ourselves lots of cash, but there's no point as guaranteed some vulture would swoop in at the last minute and then we'd both have none of them :rolleyes:

I should warn you though that the two in question are high on my list of top targets and i've made very competitive offers for them - so have your plan B lined up! :D

Yeah there are two in particular where it's you and me in a straight fight :P

If we were civilized people we could agree to split them and save ourselves lots of cash' date=' but there's no point as guaranteed some vulture would swoop in at the last minute and then we'd both have none of them :rolleyes:

I should warn you though that the two in question are high on my list of top targets and i've made [i']very[/i] competitive offers for them - so have your plan B lined up! :D

Really your top targets, You will get them then, my offer is only just above the chairmans value, only just, because I aim to get a new squad and all together I have just less than £5M, And atm in deals I can only offer externals one player..... Thats because my squad size is 21 or under, So yh im sure you will get the defender, but I cant see where we have bidded for anybody else ourself... on our own, and trust me your lucky I dont have more cash or players to offer, because there are a lot more players i would like to sign, who you have bidded for ! :D

Really your top targets' date=' You will get them then, [b']my offer is only just above the chairmans value[/b], only just, because I aim to get a new squad and all together I have just less than £5M, And atm in deals I can only offer externals one player..... Thats because my squad size is 21 or under, So yh im sure you will get the defender, but I cant see where we have bidded for anybody else ourself... on our own, and trust me your lucky I dont have more cash or players to offer, because there are a lot more players i would like to sign, who you have bidded for ! :D

See now i don't know if you're bluffing :confused::eek:

But, maybe i was bluffing when i said i was bidding a lot :)

Lol, we'll know soon enough i guess - oh and the other player is the young CM/AM ;)

See now i don't know if you're bluffing :confused::eek:

But' date=' maybe i was bluffing when i said i was bidding a lot :)

Lol, we'll know soon enough i guess - oh and the other player is the young CM/AM ;)[/quote']

Nah, Not bluffing :(, Just cant afford go any higher, and yes I know who the second player is now, Just looked and I didnt realise you bidded, Thought I was the only one, When nobody else bids I keep my offer on the value but now, Ive upped it, bet you get the defender and maybe I get the young guy, but we'll see...

I don't know what's changed with this set-up but I don't appreciate the pressure applied to send loanees back by some. I've seen a lot of it on the forum also. It's hard enough to build a quality squad with depth as it is. If they're loaned out at the start they're not really your players until next season anyway. SM has implemented this in order to maintain squad balance please understand this people.

Teams that bidded straight away when the game world opened last night have just had bids accepted, I joined the race for sene and sonogo today and just noticed I lost out, although i may of won the race of youth star Leandro Paredes will after wait until tomorrow morning find out due to there being part exchange deals and also cash deals...

Unbelieveable... 3 players and I had 28 club messages, God.... I wil have another 15 tomorrow, will that mean I have 140 Club messages...

Although Its due to the interest in the players thats creating the club messages :D

Teams that bidded straight away when the game world opened last night have just had bids accepted' date=' I joined the race for sene and sonogo today and just noticed I lost out, although i may of won the race of youth star Leandro Paredes will after wait until tomorrow morning find out due to there being part exchange deals and also cash deals...

Unbelieveable... 3 players and I had 28 club messages, God.... I wil have another 15 tomorrow, will that mean I have 140 Club messages...

Although Its due to the interest in the players thats creating the club messages :D[/quote']

Just had 101 messages

Hope the 1k extra Leeds got on Sene and Sanogo will not make the difference ;)

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR0LWT4xEKgxym8pqWa7XJNceWR4YS7WpJbShjthOLDtMtAkdKVIQ&t=1

GK sorted:

The offer for Murara NETO of Fiorentina from Crystal Palace has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

CB's almost sorted:

The offer for Daley BLIND of Ajax from Crystal Palace has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.
The offer for Juan CALA of Sevilla from Crystal Palace has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Holding CM/DM sorted:

The offer for Luca MARRONE of Juventus from Crystal Palace has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

With back-up:

The offer for Mirko ERAMO of Sampdoria from Crystal Palace has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Wingers sorted:

The offer for Marcel RISSE of Bayer Leverkusen from Crystal Palace has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.
The offer for Philippe COUTINHO of Internazionale from Crystal Palace has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Strikers sorted:

The offer for Stefano OKAKA of Roma from Crystal Palace has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.
The offer for Václav KADLEC of Sparta Praha from Crystal Palace has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

All in all i'm delighted :D

Especially as these guys might be joining too:

The offer for Erik LAMELA of River Plate from Crystal Palace has been accepted along with other club offers. River Plate will now decide which offer to proceed with. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.
The offer for Rodrigues LUCAS of São Paulo from Crystal Palace has been accepted along with other club offers. São Paulo will now decide which offer to proceed with. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Went Chairman max for these two but it looks like Brighton went chairman max too for Lamela and i think i may have been pipped as i reckon Brighton would value him higher.

As for Lucas....bids were mental - i dunno who'll get him but it'll be a hefty price that much is for sure :eek::D

If all deals go through I still have money, for when the market isn't so crazy. Will have to concentrate on defence now. Half the Squad to P/E too! :P haha :P

Beat Chelsea me thinks to Juan FRANCHI.

Saints: 181k

Chelsea: 101k

Sweating over Alcantara now :)

For a Division 3 Team my Attack is going to be deadly. A few 9-0 wins might be on the cards.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR0LWT4xEKgxym8pqWa7XJNceWR4YS7WpJbShjthOLDtMtAkdKVIQ&t=1

Wrexham Transfer News

The offer for Konstantin MÖLLERING of Borussia Dortmund from Wrexham has been accepted along with other club offers. Borussia Dortmund will now decide which offer to proceed with. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Excellent - outbid Grimsby for a small riser.

The offer for Eric TIE BI of Evian TG from Wrexham has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Thought I'd have competition for him - HUGE signing for a BSP team

Missed out on Cristian Palacios and various 10k risers :(

Portsmouth's agreed deals with no contesting bids on them are

Hugo Ventura gk 23yr 84ov

Mourad Meghni mid 27yr 86ov

Kris Stadsgaard def 25yr 85ov

Robert Tesche mid 23yr 85ov

Hajime Hosogai def/mid 24yr 85ov

Luiz Fernandinho att/mid 25yr 85ov

Ciprian Deac mid/att 25yr 85ov

Nouioui Lassad att 24yr 85ov