• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lordy -RBA-

• MaoaM

• Frozy

• Ben-SCFC

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: English Championship 7777 - Discussion Thread GILLETTE SOCCER SATURDAY TURN10 - PREMIER LEAGUE Welcome to our first special addition of "Gillette Soccer Saturday", this will happen on so

Re: English Championship 7777 - Discussion Thread Now to mix up the divisions, the previous one was all about who based on squad value should finish where! Enjoy! The likes of Shorpe showing

Re: English Championship 7777 - Discussion Thread Welcome to the EC 7777 end of season awards hosted by myself Frozy. First of all, a massive thank you to those who voted for even a few categ

Posted Images

Re: English Championship 7777 - Discussion Thread

oxford united appoint watson

watson faces a big challenge with little money and its a challenge hes looking forward to and his hoping to secure loan deals for a push up the league table

Welcome :) Im Gateshead, i'll be promoted this season so you better watch out :D

Oh dear.

Arsenal lose to northampton at the emirates and drop out the cup at the first hurdle.

Unlucky there Ed, the early red card cetainly cost you.

Anyway, I'm chuffed to bits with that win and we're rewarded with a home tie to Liverpool in the next round. :D

Also, welcome to the new guys who've joined. :)

City sneak it at Sheffield to see a draw in the Last Sixteen against Burnley !

An away tie at Wednesday draws an away time at Burnley, Out of the Other Cup, City will hope to progress further in this competition ... BUT, They only just did it tonight ! :P

Sheffield Wednesday 1 - 1 Manchester City

R.BRABER 17

Half Time

(1 - 0) A.JOHNSON 83

Manchester City win 5 - 3 on penalties.

Sheffields 23 Yr Old Rated 80 side drew in Normal time against Man Citys 23 Year Old 87 Rated side ! Interesting :rolleyes:, Least I won, I didnt have chance do any subs in this game, Horried on to 8888 do my tactics in their as the time was near 8.

Newcastle United 1 - 1 Crewe Alexandra

J.Vertonghen 13

A.Clayton 18

(Newcastle win 5-4 on penalties)

A trip to Newcastle proved to be one step to far for a dogged Crewe side who nearly caused a second upset in the cup. Crewe had beaten Wolves via penalties 2 rounds ago and spot kicks were called for again tonight. Unfortunately the home team were just too clinical from 12 yards out.

Definitely proud of my Crewe though. Certainly no pushovers.

decided to drop my leicester team as im down sizing all my e.c teams and w.c teams to only 1 of each

and this team lost out to my man u team in 8888

dropped them now so the new manager has a week or so to suss out who he wants to keep/sell on once all the t.b's have dropped in a weeks time,

saves dropping a new team on someone and they get caught out by the mad transfer rush that happens in full gameworlds and end up at a disadvantage

Shrewsbury through on penalties against Carolan's Chesterfield (I'm sure he won't be happy about that). I haven't been updating my match reports in a while because of finals' date=' but after this week I should be picking right back up.[/quote']

I'd be more disappointed if i had 11 men, but with 10 men for 89 minutes and an injury to deal with im quite suprised it was 3-3 :P

decided to drop my leicester team as im down sizing all my e.c teams and w.c teams to only 1 of each

and this team lost out to my man u team in 8888

dropped them now so the new manager has a week or so to suss out who he wants to keep/sell on once all the t.b's have dropped in a weeks time' date='

saves dropping a new team on someone and they get caught out by the mad transfer rush that happens in full gameworlds and end up at a disadvantage

[/font']

Shame to see you leave mate, but fair enough :)

@Froz3n - Lol Jonaldinho must be tempted by that :P

The deal reported to be worth...

£425,000 plus Hal ROBSON-KANU and Craig FORSYTH involving Preston North End

£2,042,000 plus Rubi LEVKOVICH and Richard ECKERSLEY involving Burnley

£3,700,000 involcing Arsenal

......for Gael KAKUTA has been accepted. Vélez Sársfield will now make a decision which club to complete the deal with shortly.

And now we play the waiting game.

The offer for Gianni ZUIVERLOON of Mallorca from Arsenal has been accepted.

The offer for Guilherme SIQUEIRA of Granada CF from Arsenal has been accepted.

Couple of minor Spanish risers, my transfer policy is best described as erratic at the minute. :o:D

Interesting not a lot of interest in either Fabregas or Sneidjer at this time. Couple of offers but no where near the level of interest I figured a 95 rated palyer woudl get. Its a bit weird in here aint it?

well had some decent risers today but changes of positions means ive gone from 4 cb to 2 in the changes :eek:

might need some loan cover anyone, CB 82+.....

Giovanni MARCHESE 82>84 position CB/LB > LB/LM :mad:

Alessandro LONGHI 75>80 (happy as he is in serie B on a co-ownership so wasnt expecting a rise yet...)

Right Ive decided I need to let poldoski go :o 16.6 million is nothing to be sniffed at and lets me build up depth :P Unless someone wants to beat it or give me an offer I cant refuse :D

Im not going to stoop to beg for loans even if we face the diaster possibilty of haveing just 4 players over rating of 80 :(

Im prepared to take a few beatings as im clever and great enough to see the longer term aspect of the team :D

The offer for Bruno ANDRADE of Rangers from Huddersfield Town has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours

He might get a +1 or +2 , he got a few minutes for QPR !

The loan offer for Salif SANE of Huddersfield Town from Hartlepool United has been accepted. The loan deal has been completed.

Right Ive decided I need to let poldoski go :o 16.6 million is nothing to be sniffed at and lets me build up depth :P Unless someone wants to beat it or give me an offer I cant refuse :D

Im not going to stoop to beg for loans even if we face the diaster possibilty of haveing just 4 players over rating of 80 :(

Im prepared to take a few beatings as im clever and great enough to see the longer term aspect of the team :D

So your sending back Oliseh, Sane and Erbes then - flipping heck Dom, you know how to make a challenge dont ya!

So your sending back Oliseh' date=' Sane and Erbes then - flipping heck Dom, you know how to make a challenge dont ya![/quote']

Ah my dear friend the words where im not going to beg for loans :D

I never said I wouldnt take them :D They were all offered to me so I took it :P

Still I cant field a team of 80's :(:P

That's a shame my friend....

Sad to see you leave

OMG loool look who got offered the Leicester job! The Irony! :D

Shame to see you leave mate' date=' but fair enough :)

@Froz3n - Lol Jonaldinho must be tempted by that :P[/quote']

Haha I love this game.

Going to have to think this through, I do like my Bristol Rovers...