English Championship 7777 - Discussion Thread

O'Donnell

Guest <klhepworth.

Re: English Championship 7777 - Discussion Thread

Arsenal me old china....or to give them their correct name' date=' division 2's Arsenal. :D[/quote']

Ahh, I remember you joining us a bit ago, doubt I've got anyone worth having:cool:

Robin Van Persie can leave for a good P/E offer.He' TB's atm but I like to have a deal arranged.He'll surely rise to 94 but we can get a deal and if he not rise(because is TB's and we can see) the deal is canceled if you dont want him anymore.

PM/VM me or you can find me on chat!

Bump****..

With recent rises and positional changes, I am now able to place Lee McCulloch on the transfer list.

He may be the oldest player in my squad by a margin of 10 years :eek: but he's been a very solid player who has performed equally well for me at both DM and at CB.

Useful for smaller squads due to his versatility, and available for just £4.25m (might accept £4m for quick sale! :)) which is a decent price for a 86 rated DM/CB who still features regularly for Rangers and doesn't turn 34 until May.

Bargain! :D

Blackpool 5-1 Northampton

Honda keeps up his great form in this competition by scoring 2 goals. Captain Fernandinho also got a brace' date=' and the other goal was scored by Asamoah. Varela with 4 assists :)[/center']

Oh dammit....... Forgot to do my tactics

Congrats anyway. :)

Morgan AMALFITANO has completed his move to Leeds United from Marseille for £2,700,000 plus Fabian DELPH and Papa SENE . All other offers were turned down.

That's a great deal for a 89 whos 26 And Is playing for a club in the last 16 of the CL. Sad to see Delph leave however swapping a 83+76 + 2.7m for a 89 makes good sense to me, so I'll just try to rebuy him back in 10 weeks :)

Willing to let Van Bommel go in a 2 for 1 deal. Would like an 89+ CM and an 88+ RB/LB in the deal. Preferably under 27, but I'll take someone below 30 depending on which players they are.

There are no other solid 92 rated midfielders available, so if your interested then let me know :)

Willing to let Van Bommel go in a 2 for 1 deal. Would like an 89+ CM and an 88+ RB/LB in the deal. Preferably under 27' date=' but I'll take someone below 30 depending on which players they are.

There are no other solid 92 rated midfielders available, so if your interested then let me know :)[/quote']

Ballack :P

PNE 3-1 West Ham

Preston pick up a valuable 3 points against West Ham tonight, as Zeca and Odemwingie score the goals in the 3-1 win :D

Unlucky Kari, I think the scoreline was flattering for me, so a 2-1 or a draw would probably be fairer :)

GABBY, THE ENGLAND LEGEND, IS OUT FOR 2 WEEKS HOWEVER :(:(:(:(

Daniel Johansson steered Northampton Town to victory against Aldershot Town.

Northampton Town outclassed Aldershot Town and thrashed them 12 - 1 in their Division 4 fixture.

Barreto was impressive and scored a hat-trick, later being voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Hajnal and Whitehead were also amongst the goalscorers.

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

:D :D

Huddersfield 1 - 0 Sheffield

Finally a win for my terriers ! The goal came from KEIRRISON as he regains his spot in the first 11 after Santa Cruz has dropped -1 today ! Great performance , I'm glad I got a win as I used 4-2-3-1 , something new for my team ! It's sort of a more defensive formation in my case ! Very happy to end our loosing streak !