English Championship 7777 - Discussion Thread

O'Donnell

Re: English Championship 7777 - Discussion Thread

Thats 3 losses in the last 3 games as we plummet down the form table the defense is awful but then again the match engine does us no favours.

88' SENT OFF - Cristiano RONALDO recieves a second booking for time wasting

1. Why was he time wasting 2 minutes before the end of the match when his team was losing!!

2. Why is the ref sending people of for that it is so petulant

3. Why always me!!

Nightmare stuff need a decent CB to sure up this leaky defense.

but i did notice a shocking result of 12-1 to northampton! match stats showed 80 shots and 43 on target! a shot nearly every minute! i think the match engine should be scrapped already! that would never happen! not even if barcelona played little old Burton Albion!!
To be fair the team they were playing currently have 7 players on 1% fitness. Then there's 1 on 5%' date=' 1 on 16%, 1 on 38% and another on 52%.

The game that was played was pretty much the 85+ team of Northampton vs the soon to be dead society. If you put 11 really ill, tired players on a pitch after 6 hours in the gym, even I could get about 80 shots off in a game ;)[/quote']

Nope, it's due to my immense managerial skills. :)

Thats 3 losses in the last 3 games as we plummet down the form table the defense is awful but then again the match engine does us no favours.

1. Why was he time wasting 2 minutes before the end of the match when his team was losing!!

2. Why is the ref sending people of for that it is so petulant

3. Why always me!!

Nightmare stuff need a decent CB to sure up this leaky defense.

You want Juan? :)

MAN CITY CHANGE 10 FOR TRIP TO MORECAMBE !

295003_Champions_League_Team.jpg[/img]

SUBS:

k.Rekik (75)

A.Grimaldo (75)

J.Espinosa (75)

A.Razak (75)

J.Mera (76)

Batshuayi (77)

Zerbo (75)

unexpectedly manager Ben has decided have a full change around for the trip to Morecambe.

Ben had a Home game last night in which his side won 3-0 against Burnley, But The Boss says to save all of his players going play at Burton, He has named players who didnt start last night, and tonight hes also put players who didnt start last night on the bench ! - Will changing his team pay off to be a good idea... Or will it Backfire :P

A Different starting team On from what played last night, Five our last nights seven subs play tonight, but nobody who started last night accept the keeper lol, Our Seven subs tonight were reserves 24 Hours ago :)

Our team last night was Hart, Richards, Westermann, Castillo, Navas, De Jong, Yaya, Valencia, Gerrard and Boakye.

RVP is returning at Arsenal for Hazard+5M.

Maybe sounds a bad deal for me but...Hazard is my fav player and god...have a lot of potential.

My fav player is at Blackburn atm....maybe now I'll enjjoy this setup more.

nice dealing with you Ed.

RVP is returning at Arsenal for Hazard+5M.

Maybe sounds a bad deal for me but...Hazard is my fav player and god...have a lot of potential.

My fav player is at Blackburn atm....maybe now I'll enjjoy this setup more.

Superb to deal with you mate, really tight, short and agreeable negotiation.

Always nice when a manager gets a player he likes so good luck with that "other" special player you like.

With RVP on his way at the beginning of Jan Im on the hunt for either a STR/FWd or Wing and can offer Fabregas, Cash or a combination (yes, even though Cesc is worth the big buck)

Superb to deal with you mate' date=' really tight, short and agreeable negotiation.

Always nice when a manager gets a player he likes so good luck with that "other" special player you like.

With RVP on his way at the beginning of Jan Im on the hunt for either a STR/FWd or Wing and can offer Fabregas, Cash or a combination (yes, even though Cesc is worth the big buck)[/quote']

Haha ! Great deal for ya ! Already doing a great job at Arsenal Ed ! Make sure the results are coming as well !:P

emile-heskey_1245010c.jpg

Heskey gets a goal in a 2-2 draw against Premier league team, Aston Villa.

GOAL!! - Emile HESKEY heads powerfully past the keeper!

Aston Villa must be thinking what went wrong when they only managed a draw against division 5 team Aston Villa. Indeed, you may be thinking that Gatesheads goals were probably flukes and in the whole actually dominated, however Gateshead actually had 55% of the possesion and managed a total of 19 shots, the same number as Villa's.

news_manset_resim_yx_MustafaYumlu002.jpg

Yumulu also got a goal:

'

GOAL!! - A clever pass takes out the defence and Mustafa YUMLU rifles a right foot shot in off the woodwork!

YESSSSSS

Im rather dissapointed, As Aaron didnt send me a friendly request for tonight,Now im gonna be disqualified coz the other two wont send me a request and it will add up to 4 stars :( The 4 stars were because People cbb to send me a request or accept it (Doncaster)

Im rather dissapointed' date=' As Aaron didnt send me a friendly request for tonight,Now im gonna be disqualified coz the other two wont send me a request and it will add up to 4 stars :( The 4 stars were because People cbb to send me a request or accept it (Doncaster)[/quote']

I played Carlisle ?

Just realized I've won Super 6 two weeks running' date=' has that ever been done before? :D[/quote']

Well done mate :D I think it has been done before, by Sky Blue Gould? Can't remember haha.

Also, just to add. I am going to add a Super 6 Knockout Tornament to go alongside Super 6 :) No extra predictions will be needed and it will not affect the normal super 6.

Basically say we have exactly 40 players, and 10 rounds (2nd half of Super 6). The lowest so many players in the first week would be knocked out, then the remaining players go through to the next week (Everyone still predicts every week for Super 6). Then so many players get knocked out very week until the final week :) I hope this could spark some rivalries ;)

I'm thinking of various formats, but one so far is:

Week 1: Lose half of the players (eg. 40 cuts down to 20)

2: Quarter leave (20 down to 15)

3: Third leave (15 down to 10)

4: 2 leave (10 down to 8)

5: 2 leave (8 down to 6)

6: 1 leaves - 6 down to 5

7: 1 leaves - 5 down to 4

8: 1 leaves - 4 down to 3

9: Semi final - 3 down to 2

10: Final 2

Or possible head to head format?