English Championship 7777 - Discussion Thread

O'Donnell

Re: English Championship 7777 - Discussion Thread

Leicester complete the group stages with a 4-2 win at Northampton. Looking forward to the knockout stages now :)

Forgot I had a Founders Cup game today and forgot to do my tactics. Leicester City won 4-2. Didn't make a difference anyway since Northampton were already out.

Unlucky bro...

Wolves 2 - 3 Huddersfield

Had a good day all across SM today ,with this being only the Cherry on top ! Another great win for the Terriers , as Thiago rose by two today I though I'd give him a start , and guess what , he bagged two goals . My other goal came from Weiss and Wolves' goals were both scored by Diego Ribas . Statistically it was an even match , but I think I deserved the win . :D

Mario Focsa steered Huddersfield Town to victory against Wolverhampton Wanderers.

Huddersfield Town beat Wolverhampton Wanderers 3 - 2 in their Friendly fixture.

Thiago and Weiss were amongst the goalscorers.

Man City 1-0 Wimbledon

I used the Match Report thread tonight, Done a bit of a Report On The Final Founders cup game where I put a Young squad Out, Oldest players to play on the Pitch were Joe Hart and Adam Johnson who are 24 Years Old, Take a look if you have time :)

http://forum.soccermanager.com/showthread.php?p=1851383#post1851383

Hope you enjoy Reading.

Lost 2-1 to Colchester' date=' unless I've horribly mis-calculated I'm pretty sure I've already qualified so I decided to try and out a new formation and clearly it didn't work! :P[/quote']

Oh i see, lose to the better team and pulls out the 'I decided to try and out a new formation and clearly it didn't work!' line. Face the facts Mikey i'm to good. :P

Drew 2-2 with Leicester' date=' pretty happy with the result, I spent a while trying to figure out what formation to play, I have still have no formation that really beats 4-3-3 wingers consistently, and at 5 minutes to 8 I just went screw it and put out a fairly random formation out, and luckily we came away with a point. Just looked at my schedule, and after playing Bristol City, Man City and Blackburn I was thinking we were out of the woods and there were a bunch of easier fixtures, but on closer inspection my next games are; Crystal Palace, Shorpe, Norwich, Colchester, QPR, Newcastle... There really are no easy fixtures in this league [b'](Except for Colchester, that's just a gimmie 3 points)[/b], gonna be a real fight all season long.

Yes that a 'Gimmie another 3 points' fixture. :P

Get your t.its ouuttttttt :P

Weird boy :P

Man City 1-0 Wimbledon

I used the Match Report thread tonight' date=' Done a bit of a Report On The Final Founders cup game where I put a Young squad Out, Oldest players to play on the Pitch were Joe Hart and Adam Johnson who are 24 Years Old, Take a look if you have time :)

[url']http://forum.soccermanager.com/showthread.php?p=1851383#post1851383[/url]

Hope you enjoy Reading.

Well played mate and good report, i'm disappointed that we didn't make it through but with easily the weakest starting eleven, not finishing last is an achievement. :D

4 Managers quit in Less than a Day !

West Ham United manager Kari has decided to part company with the club after 67 games in charge.

Very surprised at this One, Kari quits, Probably didnt want get Relegated ! :P

colin lumbard has decided to resign from Southend United after 30 games in charge.

Colin Leaves My Former Club after 30 Games in Charge !

.Nottingham Forest manager avram Grant has decided to part company with the club after 24 games in charge.

Forest Manager Goes after 24 Games !

Nico Fotopoulos has parted company with Bristol Rovers after the manager decided that they have done all that they can for the club.

Bristol Rovers manager Leaves aswell !

End the Founders Cup Campaign with a loss to Blackpool.

Better luck next time...

Blackpool 2 - 1 Southampton

D.EDUARDO 15

K.ASAMOAH 21

J.BRIAND 88

Good game mate :)

Unlucky about not qualifying. But I like your team. Lots of Arsenal and ex Arsenal players :D

Shame to see people leaving this great setup. Espeically West Ham. He did awesome last season

Oh i see' date=' lose to the better team and pulls out the 'I decided to try and out a new formation and clearly it didn't work!' line. Face the facts Mikey i'm to good. :P

Yes that a 'Gimmie another 3 points' fixture. :P[/quote']

Not 'to' good at grammar though, are ya? :P

You just keep clinging onto that meaningless friendly, it'll be all you have when your boys get smashed when it actually matters on the 4th of January. ;)

:D

!!West Brom 0-1 Gateshead!!

35734hp2.jpg

Gateshead have surly finished in the top 4 of the founders cup group with a win against Premier league team West Brom. Gateshead dominated possession (55%) and had more shots on target and thus it was no suprise that in the tenth minute Itturaspe (83-> 86) scored an absolute screamer.

GOAL!! - With a gaping goal from just yards out Ander ITURRASPE thunders it into the net!

Heskey was brilliant throughout the match as the West Brom defence couldn't compete with his pace and fancy footwork. This coupled with assist gained him the Man of the Match award, despite being subbed off in the 60th min.

115517hp2.jpg

Cedd Cook had this to say:

TROLOLOLOLOLOLOL, TROLOLOLOLLLLL, TROLOLOLOLOLOL, TROLOLOL! TROLOLOLOLOLOL, TROLOLOLOLLLLL, TROLOLOLOLOLOL, TROLOLOL, TROLOL, HAHAHA, HAHAHAHA!

0f4d6153-2dfe-41f3-8e62-03dac1ce23de.jpg

Why do you think you had so much money in the bank when you took over Northampton? :P

According to an unnamed person (possibly Froz3n)

...................... you're an ex-gigolo. :P

@TheMar AFC - Nothing wrong with that. There's nothing wrong with that joke. It ain't rasict or anything.

According to an unnamed person (possibly Froz3n)

...................... you're an ex-gigolo. :P

@TheMar AFC - Nothing wrong with that. There's nothing wrong with that joke. It ain't rasict or anything.

It was only a joke mate , I was referring to the Suarez case ! Just in case you didn't get it :o:o:p:p

Sergio Busquets 93>94 and DM/CM to DM/CB :D

A huge result for us now I have another defender. In All honesty with the mass of injuries we had he was playing CB anyway now he is in his actual posistion.

In other news Higuain 93>94

Also I have signed alex song from Liverpool in a straight swap with David "liability" Luiz :)

Sergio Busquets 93>94 and DM/CM to DM/CB :D

A huge result for us now I have another defender. In All honesty with the mass of injuries we had he was playing CB anyway now he is in his actual posistion.

In other news Higuain 93>94

Also I have signed alex song from Liverpool in a straight swap with David "liability" Luiz :)

94 to 94 you mean? :P