English Championship 7777 - Discussion Thread

O'Donnell

Re: English Championship 7777 - Discussion Thread

Both have gone up in my reports area :confused:

And both have +1 (Date 23 Dec 2011)

I thought it was odd when I first saw it.

Right I have just worked it out. Its Position changes now i get it. Dunno why it was appearing with +1 in the reports area or on the players themselves. Well thats my early afternoon ruined :P

Same here :confused: But i think they keep there 94.Soccermanager are kinda messing up,Coz ive shortlisted some youths and it says they have gone up 75.when there rating is 75

Yeah , It happened to everyone , some of my youth players went up by 75 , haha :D .. And It says Coentrao went up one for me (8888) , but he only changed his position ! He's now a Lb/Dm !

Yeah ' date=' It happened to everyone , some of my youth players went up by 75 , haha :D .. And It says Coentrao went up one for me (8888) , but he only changed his position ! He's now a Lb/Dm ![/quote']

SM is messing with our heads getting us all upbeat about player rating increases only to smash you back down with a position change. gah!! :rolleyes:

SM is messing with our heads getting us all upbeat about player rating increases only to smash you back down with a position change. gah!! :rolleyes:

SM is only getting worse and worse ! I seen something in someone's signature ! A picture showing a suggestion on the SoccerWiki app , Rvp's nickname to be Van Da Man , and a question underneath .. " And people are wondering why so many good managers are leaving SM " .. pathetic !

With Chelsea coughing up £14.7m' date=' I think I have lost out on the race for J. Henderson.[/center']

Your in luck recent transactions have lead me to desperately requiring a RB or a LB or maybe even both which means 14.7 is too much to pay for henderson despite his ability. :)

It was only a joke mate ' date=' I was referring to the Suarez case ! Just in case you didn't get it :o:o:p:p[/quote']

But he didn't get a 8 day ban, did he nor a 40 point deduction? :P

He club hopped from Rochdale to Bristol Rovers too :mad:

If only we had the power to get rid of him.

Yeah .. so you didn't get the joke :D .. 8 day stands for 8 matches ' date=' and 40 points in terms of rep instead of 40.000 pounds ! Duhhh ! :o:cool:[/quote']

Yeah I did get it. I was kidding. I was being, I don't know this word in English but I was like disproving your point with the facts you provided. I didn't care about the other details if you get what I mean.

Oh, didn't know Suarez got fined as well.

With Chelsea coughing up £14.7m' date=' I think I have lost out on the race for J. Henderson.[/center']
Your in luck recent transactions have lead me to desperately requiring a RB or a LB or maybe even both which means 14.7 is too much to pay for henderson despite his ability. :)

As far as I remember, I offered 16.2M - Derby.. desperately need a young CM, hopefully thats enough.

Right I have just worked it out. Its Position changes now i get it. Dunno why it was appearing with +1 in the reports area or on the players themselves. Well thats my early afternoon ruined :P

Yh i got busquets on another league and mine said +1 in the reports aswell even tho he was 94 before

SM changes are confusing, espically as theres no message to inform you anymore aswell

Tbh i havent a clue what my came in at... i tend not to keep track these days :P

I only know my offer because it's the only deal I'm doing in sm across all my teams :P

Elliot Bennett gets a rise to 82 meaning he's doubled his original cost at least plus I haven't payed a penny of his wages with him being out on loan! Will look to trade him Out for a talented youngster in a few weeks.

7 days to go until Reus returns!

Very happy I stayed out of the Henderson scrap looks like I saved time and about 7 million worth of assets going for Amalfitano instead (even tho I know Henderson is more talented)

I only know my offer because it's the only deal I'm doing in sm across all my teams :P

Elliot Bennett gets a rise to 82 meaning he's doubled his original cost at least plus I haven't payed a penny of his wages with him being out on loan! Will look to trade him Out for a talented youngster in a few weeks.

7 days to go until Reus returns!

Very happy I stayed out of the Henderson scrap looks like I saved time and about 7 million worth of assets going for Amalfitano instead (even tho I know Henderson is more talented)

Rodrigues Zeca has suddenly requested a transfer. Make it happen Aaron ;):P

Exactly :P

Talented young lad playing his trade in Greece. But Bennett's one of my favourite young players. It was in jest of course ;)

Haha don't want no Greeks tbh don't really rate the division tbh :P

And if you want him fella and can match his trade value of course you can have him :)