English Championship 7777 - Discussion Thread

O'Donnell

Re: English Championship 7777 - Discussion Thread

The offer for Marco CASSETTI of Roma from Hartlepool United has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for Marco BORRIELLO of Lyon from Hartlepool United has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for Campos Santos HENRIQUE of Portuguesa from Hartlepool United has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for Felipe AZEVEDO of Ceará SC from Hartlepool United has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Ive managed to get a 88 and 89 for less than 9 million pound both for CV which im very happy about as they will be better than the rubbish I got rid off and give us the rating to help us survive and build a better team in the future :)

Plus they just both went down so they wont go down for a while :P

Plus Ive brought two brazilian risers as well :)

Btw I have a special hatred as the CHELSEA manager hijacked my bid for david alaba! I was soooo close! :mad:

Ive managed to get a 88 and 89 for less than 9 million pound both for CV which im very happy about as they will be better than the rubbish I got rid off and give us the rating to help us survive and build a better team in the future :)

Plus they just both went down so they wont go down for a while :P

Plus Ive brought two brazilian risers as well :)

Btw I have a special hatred as the CHELSEA manager hijacked my bid for david alaba! I was soooo close! :mad:

HEY!! hate is a strong word :P. I have withdrawn my bid anyway. I am in need of full-back not midfielders.

Apologies for the double post but, the draw has just taken place. 2 pretty even groups I think.

Group 1.

Man City

Wrexham

Villa

Millwall

Colchester

WBA

Cardiff

Huddersfield

Group 2.

Chesterfield

Chelsea

Sunderland

Bournemouth

Leicester

Gateshead

Blackpool

Preston

All managers will be PM'd with the fixtures tonight. Like the first stage, top 4 go through. :D

Apologies for the double post but' date=' the draw has just taken place. 2 pretty even groups I think.

[b']Group 1.[/b]

Man City

Wrexham

Villa

Millwall

Colchester

WBA

Cardiff

Huddersfield

All managers will be PM'd with the fixtures tonight. Like the first stage, top 4 go through. :D

Im Very happy to have Aston Villa in my Group ... The Word revenge comes to mind ! :rolleyes:

Group 2.

Chesterfield

Chelsea

Sunderland

Bournemouth

Leicester

Gateshead

Blackpool

Preston

Fairly happy with that, the groups are fairly even but I'd say that's probably marginally the easier group. Definitely gonna be a challenge, though, going to be tough to progress.

Also, woot for having the top scorers in the competition again.

SUPER 6 REMINDER! CLOSES TONIGHT AT 8PM

Haven't had time to PM people, I'll try to make some time tomorrow, Christmas is taking its toll :o

Also, my laptop is bust and I've lost both memory sticks.. So all the Super 6 details are gone. I'm on someone elses laptop at the moment, so yeah......... Everything is going against me at the minute and I have AS retakes and A2 exams in a couple of weeks amongst other things, so I am coming close to just quitting everything. Next week, after Wednesdayish (when I have time) I will go through each Super 6 round and re do the tables, but my time on this laptop is limited. So it's touch and go whether Super 6 carry on after this week and I am not 100% sure whether I'll still be on the forum aswell. Sorry guys :o I will try my best.

EDIT: Scrap that. Tonight will be last Super 6 til the start of February (When everything in me life should be sorted). I will hopefully put up the scores tomorrow night and add them on to the overalls. Then in February I will sort it out and we'll have a few more rounds at the end of the season. I'd also like to add that I am leaving the forum for this period (from tonight til the start of Feb), I will stay on SM with my teams including Wolves but I don't think I'll be as active. Hopefully I'll be back in February :) I'll say bye now incase I can't get on tonight, sorry guys :o See you in 6ish weeks :)

Your right on both accounts :D

In all seriousness ' date=' thanks mate he will go a long way to ensure recovery at hartlepool :)[/quote']

Haha alright might no probs good luck sorting that Hartlepool squad out. :)

Just sent your group's games fella. :D

I have just noticed that is gonna be tight to get this founders cup finished by the end of the season. If the next round is a group stage that is.