English Championship 7777 - Discussion Thread

O'Donnell

Re: English Championship 7777 - Discussion Thread

The offer for Santi CAZORLA of Málaga CF from Blackpool has been accepted along with other club offers. Málaga CF will now decide which offer to proceed with. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Competition from City, Forest and and Leeds.

I went my chairmans max (Varela (89), Baptista (88) + £4 mill). Pretty confident ive won. Would be a nice christmas signing :)

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRxFAxDcVCptXXfn9XMIVDAmuyf-cnmcjamVD2_8Vb6VDpJiJ4KJA

wins in a row for Wrexham. This is a crazy run and its involved many of he top 7. This time we beat second (now third) placed Morecambe. A hat-trick from Sturridge on the day he rose to 89 gave us a 3-1 win. I think the double promotion is very possible now. One point off the top.

Danny is courtesy of the generous club of Chelsea. :P . Lucky you have him for the rest of the season :)

Competition from City' date=' Forest and and Leeds.

[b']I went my chairmans max[/b] (Varela (89), Baptista (88) + £4 mill). Pretty confident ive won. Would be a nice christmas signing :)

Thats bad news :(, I didnt Only went about £2m over what I could with players offered.

Sounds like you will get him then mate.

Blackpool 3-2 Fulham

This game didnt dissapoint. It was 2nd v 3rd and Bloomfield Road. The home fans were stunned' date=' as Fulham took a 2-0 lead after just 6 minutes. Pjanic and Huntelaar with the goals.

A switch in formation after 60 minutes, and the introduction of Varela changed the game. The Portugese winger scored in the 70 minute. Jimmy Briand scored a penalty to make it 2-2. And Varela scored his second 10 minutes from time. A late sending off for Meireles was only bad point of the game.

The win moves us up to 2nd. And the gap from the top is redcued to 7 points after Wolves draw with Man United.

Adam and Kaboul also rise from 88->89, which im very happy with :)[/center']

Congrats mate. The switch did it, as before that we had you nailed down.

Really disappointed to score twice without reply in the first half away at a very good side, and not take even a point from that game.

Still in the top 4 so I'm happy, but will need to look at shoring up at the back once we have a decent lead in future.

Had a few spare minutes, so decided to check how we were doing transfer wise, and found these waiting for me:

Mario MANDZUKIC has completed his move to Preston North End from Spartak Moskva for £2,500,000 plus Peter ODEMWINGIE
Jason LOWE has completed his move to Preston North End from Chivas de Guadalajara for £400,000 plus Rodrigues ZECA

Lovely jubbly, especially signing a cracking young talent like Lowe!

Merry Christmas guys, enjoy the rest of the day :)

Quick 10 mins on my laptop

Santi CAZORLA has completed his move to Blackpool from Málaga CF for £4,158,000 plus Silvestre VARELA and Júlio BAPTISTA . All other offers were turned down.

Quality signing for my side. Varela and Baptista were subs/cup players and usually loaned them out, so not much of a loss. I like depth but really wanted a 91 rated player.

Also hoping to sign this guy.

Th

e offer for Patrice EVRA of Barcelona from Blackpool has been accepted along with other club offers. Barcelona will now decide which offer to proceed with. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Offered Juan (91) and Pieters (88). It was worth around £22 million. But Chelseas offer looks around £30 million. :(

Barnet 0-1 Forest Green Rovers

19' GOAL!! - Where is the defence?!? Christian OBODO is allowed too much space and he makes no mistake from 10 yards!

quick update on xmas day, we are playing very ugly football but grinding out wins. 3 points welcomed and Grimsby lose so we go top again!

merry xmas y'all....

The offer for Jamie CARRAGHER of RC Lens from Hartlepool United has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours

The offer for Michael OWEN of Shakhtar from Hartlepool United has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.:(

Wow two more to add to the ever growing pot of hartlepool , They are old but the ratings will help me survive and brings cheap depth to the squad :P

My transformation is almost complete as I can bring a maximum of 2 big signings :Dc

Felipe Melo will be on his way to Leicester in a straight swap with Taras Mykhalyk. Same age' date=' but Melo (90 compared to 88) is two ratings higher so pretty chuffed with that. Melo has had a good season for Galatasary so far so he should be safe for a while. Pretty chuffed with this piece of business, the position needed to be sorted, and now it is.

Leicester have now sorted 10 out of the 14 Founders Cup fixtures and crucially, tomorrow's game is arranged. I've heard that Heskey is looking to return to his home town club, the club that made him the player that he is today.

[center']leicester-city-emile-heskey-47-topps-premier-gold-2000-football-trading-card-17600-p.jpg[/center]

LIARRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HESKEY IS AND ALWAYS WILL BE A GATES-HEAD! :D

Good luck tonight, you will need it B)

!BIG CHRISTMAS NEWS!

Christmas is so very good for gateshead:

5-0 win over southport

Average rating up to 85 with Boyata's rise

Grimsby lost, so the gap is closing

and Bramble didnt go to Bristol :D (HE IS SOOOO MINE)

AND EMILE ANNOUNCES HE IS GOING TO BE A FARTHER IN FERBURARY

The son will be called: Cedd, after the great manager of Gateshead

Cedd had this to say:

Cedd Heskey, Classic!

Cedd Heskey will join Heskeys other 2 kids; Gotze and Neymar, both proffesional footballers themselves (but niether anywhere near teh standereds of Heskey yet)

P.s. sent out fixtures

The Founders Cup

Man City 2-0 Wrexham

On The Hour Mark City did three Subs and Changed formation from 4-5-1 to 4-2-3-1, Just Less than 60 Seconds later Steven Gerrard scored before Sub Marko Marin wrapped it up, Assists from Vincent Kompany and Phil Jones helped the Championship League Leaders Out ! :)

City defeat Posh 5-2 away with Henri Bienvenu netting 4, Wisgerhof with the other City stike. This makes it back to back away wins for City and 10 goals scored in the process. Bienvenu now has scored 8 in 8 games.

Managed to capture Rory Donnelly from under the noses of Spurs very happy. Had a few risers in the few rating changes squad shaping up ok, but still work to be done.

Happy Xmas to one and All!

Lost 3-1 at home to Gateshead...

Diego Capel joins Leicester' date=' with Matt Jarvis and £3.1m heading the other way. Gives me a three-pronged attack of Bystrov, Osvaldo and Capel, very happy :)[/quote']

Heskey showing he has no intention in going back to the scum that is Liecster :)

Leeds face Spurs in the cup tonight playing the second string as I'm never bothered about the cups Untill the later rounds.

God knows what I'm doing transfer wise can't make my mind up so to all those who I have recalled loans I'll let you know whats happening hopefully before the weekends games!

Anyone want to make a cash offer for Sarabia?